Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Organize races and post results here
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by ButterBall »

DABZZZ wrote:
ButterBall wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:Have fun with big bike only, front end lock and no rider leaning. I like our version better! :mrgreen: Thanks for helping H. Root
oh shit lol, i didnt even really know about all of what you were doing, sounds kinda dope though
Theyre only concerned with people capable of using the other hack stuff to win races.. its a justifiable decision on their part but making it look like we’re ALL out to ruin races is silly.
Ya its Just a broad assumption. All though i can see their view, most people in the community are not capable of handling that power and not spreading it around.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I mean no front end lock is something the games needed for awhile now :lol:
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

Remember the broken framed ktm with rfs logo on it? :mrgreen:

Heres a new one

http://prntscr.com/mubqcx
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

AHeckman2 wrote:I mean no front end lock is something the games needed for awhile now :lol:
Wouldnt it be sick? By no means are those happening, im just saying THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES SOME PEOPLE ARE PROVING THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ASSISTING WITH. I havent been on my pc, seen i got banned from snapchats this morning lol. That gyazo is absolutely gorgeous though. My whole point of messing with things was to move the rider so he would look like he was on a pitter. Thats been talked about in regards to jordan when he got banned.

I get he doesnt want the game to be modified and thats why I stopped (that on top of I had no idea wtf i was doing) and nothing from my gyazos was remotely controllable like the videos we have seen (if those are even controllable) lol felt like I had to clarify since I honestly jus see clips here and there.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

this is precisely the sim version of the town of salem...
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

Trevor#91 wrote:
SKlein wrote:Thanks for your work, rF.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Yung Kryp wrote:Possibly an IP ban from JLV so they cant access the site?
IP ban won't help :cry:
808 wrote:To be fair to Justen Stolz, He HAD the hacks for like a day just to fuck around on sys playground and troll people in a discord call that didn't know these hacks existed, then he removed them from his PC before the warnings.
Might still been caught... Should've listened to JLV 8) (goes for anyone trying hax)
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Possibly an IP ban from JLV so they cant access the site?
IP ban won't help :cry:
808 wrote:To be fair to Justen Stolz, He HAD the hacks for like a day just to fuck around on sys playground and troll people in a discord call that didn't know these hacks existed, then he removed them from his PC before the warnings.
Might still been caught... Should've listened to JLV 8) (goes for anyone trying hax)
I know I technically asked for the hacks yes, but that was before this zero tolerance policy. Only part I’m confused about
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Yung Kryp wrote:Carter just get a 4th UID and join team number 34943892 under a new name.

Total joke.

I feel like these guys can just buy the game again under a new name. Possibly an IP ban from JLV so they cant access the site? But then they can just go somewhere else and get it again.. easy ways to get around this which sucks.
Ok, stop with this shit Thomas, you are being a total bitch. I’m not going to make any stupid decisions to get myself permanently banned. Plus, it’s only my 3rd team and I only left yours because I wanted to run my own
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

I like how they're saying they tried cheating BEFORE rF addressed the cheating rule. Like cheating and hacking was okay before they posted this thread lol.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

SMITH_119 wrote:I like how they're saying they tried cheating BEFORE rF addressed the cheating rule. Like cheating and hacking was okay before they posted this thread lol.
not saying I cheated, never did never will.
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MaxChwalik »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Carter just get a 4th UID and join team number 34943892 under a new name.

Total joke.

I feel like these guys can just buy the game again under a new name. Possibly an IP ban from JLV so they cant access the site? But then they can just go somewhere else and get it again.. easy ways to get around this which sucks.
Ok, stop with this shit Thomas, you are being a total bitch. I’m not going to make any stupid decisions to get myself permanently banned. Plus, it’s only my 3rd team and I only left yours because I wanted to run my own
Thought it was because you never spoke to them, *Sigh* And he is not being a bitch, Atleast he doesn’t try to or actually use hacks, You’ve been exposed for wanting to use them, There is no way out.
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
SMITH_119 wrote:I like how they're saying they tried cheating BEFORE rF addressed the cheating rule. Like cheating and hacking was okay before they posted this thread lol.
not saying I cheated, never did never will.
Didn't say you cheated. But you did say you might use the cheats in qualifying so... sorry but I doubt you will win this battle lol rip your sim career
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

BcMxKx37 wrote:never did never will.
Weird considering you messaged Cody with the intent to use it
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

ill agree that most of these hacks shouldnt be a thing obviously and shouldnt be used by any means, but i think jlv could honestly benefit and expand to make this game more fun and a better “simulator” like leaning off the bike while whipping and stuff like that