Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Organize races and post results here
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by Wahlamt »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:Possibly an IP ban from JLV so they cant access the site?
IP ban won't help :cry:
808 wrote:To be fair to Justen Stolz, He HAD the hacks for like a day just to fuck around on sys playground and troll people in a discord call that didn't know these hacks existed, then he removed them from his PC before the warnings.
Might still been caught... Should've listened to JLV 8) (goes for anyone trying hax)
I know I technically asked for the hacks yes, but that was before this zero tolerance policy. Only part I’m confused about
Got nothing to back it up, but JLV could possibly have detected it, then informed RF, or RF had suspicions and JLV confirmed it. No idea, maybe it's just the discord thing.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Wahlamt wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: IP ban won't help :cry:

Might still been caught... Should've listened to JLV 8) (goes for anyone trying hax)
I know I technically asked for the hacks yes, but that was before this zero tolerance policy. Only part I’m confused about
Got nothing to back it up, but JLV could possibly have detected it, then informed RF, or RF had suspicions and JLV confirmed it. No idea, maybe it's just the discord thing.
i might not have any proof that i can show you that i didn't cheat, but no one has any proof that i did. there is no proof regarding in-game cheating by me, jett, payson, and a few other. i feel there is just not enough proof to hand out bans to some of the people, and i don't think enough time has been put into the situation. just my thoughts, just love racing in this game sucks to have it taken away because of one stupid thing i said...
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

skraks wrote:ill agree that most of these hacks shouldnt be a thing obviously and shouldnt be used by any means, but i think jlv could honestly benefit and expand to make this game more fun and a better “simulator” like leaning off the bike while whipping and stuff like that
There won't be a game to evolve without the racing keeping most of the people here. Racing dies quickly when credibility goes away and everyone wonders if the guys winning are winning or cheating. I've seen it happen many times.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

BcMxKx37 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
BcMxKx37 wrote: I know I technically asked for the hacks yes, but that was before this zero tolerance policy. Only part I’m confused about
i might not have any proof that i can show you that i didn't cheat, but no one has any proof that i did. there is no proof regarding in-game cheating by me, jett, payson, and a few other. i feel there is just not enough proof to hand out bans to some of the people, and i don't think enough time has been put into the situation. just my thoughts, just love racing in this game sucks to have it taken away because of one stupid thing i said...
Get rekt, “bitch”
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

UID 16038 trevor burns using speed hacks
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

I'll get a gif and a demo in like 20 minutes
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

808 wrote:I'll get a gif and a demo in like 20 minutes
Or dont
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Post by ButterBall »

ya i guess hes not gonna lol
trevorburns_

Post by trevorburns_ »

that wasnt me? wtf.
trevorburns_

Post by trevorburns_ »

why would i cheat ahahahah i wanna race
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Listen I could be wrong but there was a guy with your uid on a 125 just fucking going turbo charge off the start against 450s. At the time it seemed insanely obvious, but now I see that was just an insane start. My apologies.

This is what I was talking about. From my POV it looked like he was going too fast for the 125, but I really don't think he's hacking anymore. Super sorry man.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Id take it as a compliment :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

Second wave of cheating bans

Jason Stevenson UID 13272
Caleb White UIDs 4635 4321
Trevor Burns UID 16038

Everyone on this list will be indefinitely banned from all future rF Gaming events.

Please take this as a warning to anyone else considering cheating. You will be caught.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

lol the multiple UID's make me laugh every time
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »