Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Organize races and post results here
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by Jeremy150 »

DABZZZ wrote:And all you had was some pictures of names.
This isn't true. Several of those people in the discord were asking about the cheats and how they work
DABZZZ wrote:Hell, even your snitch was trying to get the hacks.
To be clear on this, there wasn't one "snitch" in that discord. You guys seem to think that I was just sent screenshots on things, but the truth is that I also had an alternate count that was in that discord.
DABZZZ wrote:But people like Jett, blaine and a few others jus dont seem fair and they come to yall on discord like you ask them to do then want them to email for an admin jus seems like a crock of dodo.
Only a select couple of people were told to reach us at our business email, since there was threats of legal action being taken. We felt it was best to continue all conversations with them through that, so we can keep a record of our conversations.
DABZZZ wrote:You have 0 evidence for majority of the players you banned aside from them being in a discord. And you guys wrote your NEW rule to fit for that to work in your favor as a line they crossed (without even knowing what line they were crossing)
Again we put that policy into place to prevent the use of cheating in our events. Everyone that was banned for being in that discord (where the sole purpose of it is to develop the cheats) had plenty of time to see what was going on and leave. If someone were to stay, which all of those people did, it gives me enough reason to believe that they want to obtain the cheats.

DABZZZ wrote:Side note; i do agree this will take a toll on the legitimacy of your races and i understand you guys are doing your best to counter that. But being IN the situation, and knowing all of the people- what yall did to deal with the issue is best to cover your series, but not fair to the randoms who were invited to the discord.
I'm glad you can at least see our side on this. Hopefully this clears things up a bit for everyone.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

im tryna go fast.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

KaseoDip wrote:Don't ban me for saying this because I would never cheat online, but maaaaan I wanna use that yeet button in some singleplayer
It's ok fam, your rank acts as an insurance for this kind of comments.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

The only real cheating going on in this community is Havocs fossilized internal organs. No way you can be 106 without some type of cheat code.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

James_122 wrote:The only real cheating going on in this community is Havocs fossilized internal organs. No way you can be 106 without some type of cheat code.
Everytime you post it's like christmas
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

808 wrote:
James_122 wrote:The only real cheating going on in this community is Havocs fossilized internal organs. No way you can be 106 without some type of cheat code.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

808 wrote:
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

The following players have been indefinitely banned for using cheats.

Alex Dodson UID 26503
Ricky Ferrel UID 12837

Please take this as a warning to anyone else considering cheating. You will be caught.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

Jeremy150 wrote: Again we put that policy into place to prevent the use of cheating in our events. Everyone that was banned for being in that discord (where the sole purpose of it is to develop the cheats) had plenty of time to see what was going on and leave. If someone were to stay, which all of those people did, it gives me enough reason to believe that they want to obtain the cheats.
low key this is being treated as if it happened irl, i cant tell you how many discord servers im in just because i got a random invite so im in it.... if you have evidence thats one thing, but as it appears to me that you dont as far as i know, the way your logic sounds to me is if something happened to JLV like he stole the game or something and was facing legal action and the authorities came to you and said you are also accountable and will face consequences just for having the game... if that makes sense... if this was in person thats one thing because of being guilty by association but you dont have any proof he actually had contact right?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

skraks wrote: if this was in person thats one thing because of being guilty by association but you dont have any proof he actually had contact right?
i see your point and it makes since. Say that the proof they have of carter trying to get the hacks. That couldve been a year ago, and there was never any proof he has had, has, or used them. There are some bans i see and think it makes sense, but some I just dont believe
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

The "proof we had of Braden" was not from a year ago. It was from 3-3-2019.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jeremy150 wrote:The "proof we had of Braden" was not from a year ago. It was from 3-3-2019.
I know that since im close with him, but from an outside perspective that doesnt know the parties involved the screenshot doesnt have a date. I'm not here to justify peoples stories or anything. I think some feedback for future bans put in place should be posted with proof so no one is confused or tries to argue. Nothing but support for you guys on my side
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Posting "proof" as you say typically creates more conversation and debate and false truths, as well as, gives away information about how guys are being caught to allow guys in the future more information to try and work around bans. I trust the organization as I have both internally and now externally watched them be extremely thorough and fair. I am not saying JLV agrees with everything the organization does, but it must be pretty legit if he's chosen to back the organization as the official series of his title.

Cheating can destroy rF if rF doesn't destroy the cheaters. There is no way they can have leniency IMO and I applaud the way they have been pro-active about not only policing and enforcing the actions, but also communicating that cheating or attempting to cheat or so much as flirting with cheating will not be allowed.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

checkerz wrote:Posting "proof" as you say typically creates more conversation and debate and false truths, as well as, gives away information about how guys are being caught to allow guys in the future more information to try and work around bans.
That makes sense when you put it that way
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

skraks wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote: Again we put that policy into place to prevent the use of cheating in our events. Everyone that was banned for being in that discord (where the sole purpose of it is to develop the cheats) had plenty of time to see what was going on and leave. If someone were to stay, which all of those people did, it gives me enough reason to believe that they want to obtain the cheats.
low key this is being treated as if it happened irl, i cant tell you how many discord servers im in just because i got a random invite so im in it.... if you have evidence thats one thing, but as it appears to me that you dont as far as i know, the way your logic sounds to me is if something happened to JLV like he stole the game or something and was facing legal action and the authorities came to you and said you are also accountable and will face consequences just for having the game... if that makes sense... if this was in person thats one thing because of being guilty by association but you dont have any proof he actually had contact right?
What about zero tolerance policy do you not understand?