Organize races and post results here
Prada

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by Prada »

this forum is not secure.. just sayin
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It would be rad if this game evolved where jlv implemented rider adjustments as to how much you lean over and shit so different people can have styles adjusted to their liking. Unlikely tho
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Jesus Christ I hate how people are trying to say there is no proof. If there was really no proof why would they come to ban someone like Dabzzz who I've never even seen race in my short time of mxs. Like it makes no sense that people think they are just banning people out of the blue. I've seen the proof for Braden and he tries to play off it like it never happened but it was legit and I just don't understand why he and some other people keep trying to fight it. And some people are just brainwashed because the people banned say there is no proof when there clearly is, creating a scenario where you automatically think the person telling you this is telling the truth but you haven't seen shit so just shut up and mind your own business stop trying to fight other people's battles for them when they can be lying straight to your face. (Sorry for the rant but just wanted to get some of that out of me cause im tired of seeing other people trying to stick up for the people who are banned WITH PROOF)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Murky waters when it comes to the subject of cheating, but it's pretty cut and dry. If you're associated with cheats, get caught asking for cheats, then expect to be banned. The proof is in the pudding.
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

TrentAdams wrote:Jesus Christ I hate how people are trying to say there is no proof. If there was really no proof why would they come to ban someone like Dabzzz who I've never even seen race in my short time of mxs. Like it makes no sense that people think they are just banning people out of the blue. I've seen the proof for Braden and he tries to play off it like it never happened but it was legit and I just don't understand why he and some other people keep trying to fight it. And some people are just brainwashed because the people banned say there is no proof when there clearly is, creating a scenario where you automatically think the person telling you this is telling the truth but you haven't seen shit so just shut up and mind your own business stop trying to fight other people's battles for them when they can be lying straight to your face. (Sorry for the rant but just wanted to get some of that out of me cause im tired of seeing other people trying to stick up for the people who are banned WITH PROOF)
Cause hes like 14 on "Ignite" even though he would get his booty whooped if he was caught smokin that dank by madre
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Post by DABZZZ »

TrentAdams wrote:Jesus Christ I hate how people are trying to say there is no proof. If there was really no proof why would they come to ban someone like Dabzzz who I've never even seen race in my short time of mxs. Like it makes no sense that people think they are just banning people out of the blue. I've seen the proof for Braden and he tries to play off it like it never happened but it was legit and I just don't understand why he and some other people keep trying to fight it. And some people are just brainwashed because the people banned say there is no proof when there clearly is, creating a scenario where you automatically think the person telling you this is telling the truth but you haven't seen shit so just shut up and mind your own business stop trying to fight other people's battles for them when they can be lying straight to your face. (Sorry for the rant but just wanted to get some of that out of me cause im tired of seeing other people trying to stick up for the people who are banned WITH PROOF)
Im over here.. They are saying we are banned for attemping to aquire cheats and/or hacks. They wrote the rule THAT way to justify the quick bans. Not necessarily cheating, but for attempting to gain access to them. The rule is written that way, justifying the bans.

I should have been banned over a year ago.
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Trevor#91 wrote:https://gyazo.com/3e0da57a5f4d772dbcad156d5e3d7d2c
I wish i was kewl too
damn mobbin
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MaxChwalik »

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

To me it isn’t about people cheating during rf events. It’s about people having the ability to. You can’t trust people with cheats to race without them, even if they haven’t yet
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

MaxChwalik wrote:Image
Could you have made a more confusing image?
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

People using modified game files think they are doing sometime good when in reality they are actually killing the game and the competitive racing scene. Such a shame.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Racers52 wrote:People using modified game files think they are doing sometime good when in reality they are actually killing the game and the competitive racing scene. Such a shame.
The fact that people could be using modified game files just SLIGHTLY enough to get that extra second during qualifying to hit the big lines or whatever, but not noticeable enough to get banned just makes the pro racing so ill-legitimate that its almost sad. These cheats that people are using are going to ruin this game. Atleast the pro racing scene
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

MaxChwalik wrote:Image
Shut up Rhys Harris. Ban this kid Jeremy.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

The following players have been indefinitely banned for using cheats.

Alexander Lagerkvist UID 11392
Lou'Von Brewer UID 24997

Maks Chwalik UID 24448 has been indefinitely banned for the distribution of cheats.

Please take this as a warning to anyone else considering cheating. You will be caught.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord