Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Organize races and post results here
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by Clfitty »

Racers52 wrote:People using modified game files think they are doing sometime good when in reality they are actually killing the game and the competitive racing scene. Such a shame.
I'm noticing so much of this. It's plaguing the lap times pages on a lot of servers.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Clfitty wrote:
Racers52 wrote:People using modified game files think they are doing something* good when in reality they are actually killing the game and the competitive racing scene. Such a shame.
I'm noticing so much of this. It's plaguing the lap times pages on a lot of servers.
:|
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Why is this so hard to understand lmao. You cheat, you get banned. Don't want to get banned? Don't cheat or take an interest in cheating.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
manii20

Post by manii20 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:Why is this so hard to understand lmao. You cheat, you get banned. Don't want to get banned? Don't cheat or take an interest in cheating.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

How many guys got banned now? And people still using hacks, must be brainless
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:must be brainless
It's a mentality that they can't get caught.
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:How many guys got banned now? And people still using hacks, must be brainless
well according to the screenshot. 51 people use them and 15 have been caught. out of the people banned like 5 havent used them so not a very good ratio.
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MaxChwalik »

Posting for Cody Dawe

they have only caught 7(of the people actually caught cheating) out of the 51(and growing each day) people that are using cheats and the majority of the people that were banned do not actually race RF. the people that get themselves banned are caught because their doing something that deserves to be caught such as going 7 in on a rhythm section, jumping the gate, riding on a flat track, holeshot mod, teleporting, or floating. you people as a community continually call names, make fun of, threaten, and try to crash the people that are just using them for fun in public servers and treat them like their the devil when they have literally dont nothing to you. you guys are pathetic and hypocritical. you guys are the reason behind all of this and why the community is dying. there are several ways to gain an advantage without any possibility of being caught, thats the part you guys dont see. the people that are using the cheats strictly for an advantage are the ones that you will never see in the ban list and its hilarious to think about with all the crap talk that the sim community throws around towards others. the sim community is one of the worst gaming communities period, its good that its going away.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I'm sure everyone appreciates you ruining the credibility of racing in this game Cody. It's just sad that you spend your time and try to make a quick buck by ruining the credibility of some people's one thing that brings them back to this game, racing. If you only find pleasure in this game by hacking it, it's time for you to find a different game.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I remember when I first got into this game everyone was in their late teens early 20s (Tysen, Markham, Taylor/Adam Barry, Dupuis, Kellen, etc), and now it seems like there's an overwhelming amount of 12-14 year olds who don't have the patience to learn the game so they think they need hacks to compete. It's really sad its gotten to this point.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

dawsonsleeper wrote:Why is this so hard to understand lmao. You cheat, you get banned. Don't want to get banned? Don't cheat or take an interest in cheating.
Holy shit guys. Literately its that easy. Its like cheating in ANY other game, you CHEAT you get banned.

Maybe I have to dumb it down you for guys who say its for fun. Lets say you go into a Battlefield game and aimbot and get banned. You then say, "oh it was just for fun lol." Their not going to turn around and say "haha ok sorry, my mistake have fun!"

You guys need to realize that we are not the bad guys. Every other game on planet earth treats cheaters the same way rF is treating you guys right now. By banning them. Name me a game where cheaters are welcome. Name me a game where people like cheaters. Haha you can't. :lol:
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

KQLY was banned from Value tournaments because he was found to be messing around with cheats in a matchmaking game with his friends. Just because you didn't cheat in pro play (racing in this case) doesn't mean that you shouldn't still be banned for having the ability to.
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MaxChwalik »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:I'm sure everyone appreciates you ruining the credibility of racing in this game Cody. It's just sad that you spend your time and try to make a quick buck by ruining the credibility of some people's one thing that brings them back to this game, racing. If you only find pleasure in this game by hacking it, it's time for you to find a different game.
Posting For Cody Dawe
i don't get any money from the cheats as their free to the public and i do not get any enjoyment out of hacking the game or racing anymore, the only enjoyment this game offers to me is playing games of bike or freestyle comp's with a few friends.
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MaxChwalik »

AtlasZoor wrote:
Holy shit guys. Literately its that easy. Its like cheating in ANY other game, you CHEAT you get banned.

Maybe I have to dumb it down you for guys who say its for fun. Lets say you go into a Battlefield game and aimbot and get banned. You then say, "oh it was just for fun lol." Their not going to turn around and say "haha ok sorry, my mistake have fun!"

You guys need to realize that we are not the bad guys. Every other game on planet earth treats cheaters the same way rF is treating you guys right now. By banning them. Name me a game where cheaters are welcome. Name me a game where people like cheaters. Haha you can't. :lol:
Posting For Cody Dawe
where have i defended anyone who has actually cheated here? the only people i have defended were the ones that were banned when they never had access to the cheats. ive noticed you guys like to twist peoples words around put words in the mouths of cheaters that they don't think or say, must be a little mental illness going around or the stupidity you guys have earned from watching spencer turley.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

MaxChwalik wrote:you people as a community continually call names, make fun of, threaten, and try to crash the people that are just using them for fun in public servers and treat them like their the devil when they have literally dont nothing to you
MaxChwalik wrote:where have i defended anyone who has actually cheated here?
Do I have to say anything? Is the first statement not defending cheaters?