Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Organize races and post results here
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Official Statement Regarding Cheating

Post by 808 »

To be fair to Justen Stolz, He HAD the hacks for like a day just to fuck around on sys playground and troll people in a discord call that didn't know these hacks existed, then he removed them from his PC before the warnings. He never used them online or in any events he also thought doin that was scummy as hell. Obviously this probably doesn't mean much, just tryna vouch for the guy.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

MaxChwalik wrote:
Yung Kryp wrote:
MaxChwalik wrote:Image
Idk what to say lol :roll: :roll:
Welcome to BBS Max
thx homie aha <3 here is a full screenshot off the chat, Credit: Dylan Love
OOOOOOO YOUR GONE
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

808 wrote:To be fair to Justen Stolz, He HAD the hacks for like a day just to fuck around on sys playground and troll people in a discord call that didn't know these hacks existed, then he removed them from his PC before the warnings. He never used them online or in any events he also thought doin that was scummy as hell. Obviously this probably doesn't mean much, just tryna vouch for the guy.
But I thought they said only Cody was the only person that had the cheats. hmmm interesting.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Dunivant25 wrote:
808 wrote:To be fair to Justen Stolz, He HAD the hacks for like a day just to fuck around on sys playground and troll people in a discord call that didn't know these hacks existed, then he removed them from his PC before the warnings. He never used them online or in any events he also thought doin that was scummy as hell. Obviously this probably doesn't mean much, just tryna vouch for the guy.
But I thought they said only Cody was the only person that had the cheats. hmmm interesting.
Not even fucking close, he's been sending out "betas" to certain people, he is about to start another wave
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Wilcox. Can I join you as part of the NCIS team?
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

808 wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:
Not even fucking close, he's been sending out "betas" to certain people, he is about to start another wave
I wouldn't be surprised if 5-8ish pros cheat in 250 E/W. Its funny how this is happening bc last week my pops was watching me before he went to bed in the heat and LCQ and he asked after how are some of these guys just gapping me down the straights and on off sections.. and i said bc they play every day but now that i think of it, its BS.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Dunivant25 wrote:Wilcox. Can I join you as part of the NCIS team?
Yes.. NCIS BBS. Wilcox, Chwalik, Dunivant. Shot down Carter in like 5 minutes.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Yung Kryp wrote:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I wouldn’t go that far Wilcox. The only one whos questionable is Ethan Holland. Who tf is that kid? How did he get the fastest qualy lap in east last week? Also you’re not in your prime anymore. this ain’t no 2016 when Dunivant crashed your game :lol:, all jokes aside I wouldn’t say consistsnt top 5 guys are using the hacks in pro racing. Now that Randy’s who show up top qualy. Yeah they stay sus
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

MOTOZ293 wrote: this ain’t no 2016 when Dunivant crashed your game :lol:,
Hey leave Phoenix out of this. Not my problem that my frame put his head under the map. :lol: :roll:
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

MOTOZ293 wrote:I wouldn’t go that far Wilcox. The only one whos questionable is Ethan Holland. Who tf is that kid? How did he get the fastest qualy lap in east last week? Also you’re not in your prime anymore. this ain’t no 2016 when Dunivant crashed your game :lol:, all jokes aside I wouldn’t say consistsnt top 5 guys are using the hacks in pro racing. Now that Randy’s who show up top qualy. Yeah they stay sus
They werent top 5 guys. I know im not in my prime, but a straight? and getting caught stepping off to my rear bumper? Odd. I was even questioning it like wtf? Yeah ill get Dunivant back someday..... lol
MaxChwalik
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MaxChwalik »

Yung Kryp wrote:
Biggest Baddest Spy's?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Idk if this has already been brought up but I got word from the FBI, CIA, the president himself even, that cody dawe is also working on a hack that prevent falloff crashes
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

Man, Cody Dawe gotta be the coolest kid out there
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Thanks for your work, rF.