2nd Nationals Test Race: Fri May 28 9:00 PM EDT

Organize races and post results here
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Re: 2nd Nationals Test Race: Fri May 28 9:00 PM EDT

Post by magnusson »

robbimagg wrote:2nd moto was AWESOME! and had a battle against jlv i think thats pritty cool :roll: :roll:
I was going back and forth with a few different bikes. What number were you?[/quote]

918 on the Honda, i so that it was you i was thinking about being a very funny guy by killing you in a was that you wood get very pissed :roll:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It was because I knocked you into the pond wasn't it? :D

The demos are uploaded
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

only 22 riders? i think that it would be better on a wednesday or thursday. i missed it for real riding :)
magnusson

Post by magnusson »

jlv wrote:It was because I knocked you into the pond wasn't it? :D

The demos are uploaded
did u do that?.... i just tough it wood be funny if id kill u in a way that you could not ban and be VERY pissed at me :mrgreen: xD
My Release's on PureMXS
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Kinda off topic; So I watched the first moto, decided to try out a 250f on this track since I've only ridden it on a yz125 so far. In one five lap race I got a best lap 4 seconds faster than my best on the 125.

Cheater bikes :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

yzmxer608 wrote:Kinda off topic; So I watched the first moto, decided to try out a 250f on this track since I've only ridden it on a yz125 so far. In one five lap race I got a best lap 4 seconds faster than my best on the 125.

Even one 250f to the other is a big difference. I had my bikes geared as low as they would go and the difference in times between a yz and rmz favored the yz by a few seconds and it was much easier to clear jumps.
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

Oh, sorry hegge for drilling you on the second moto start. I thought we were restarting again and so I just hit the most accessible person at the highest speed possible for a laugh...then a while later realized that the race wasn't going to restart again.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

its alright :P got kinda upset at the moment cuz before we restarted i was in the lead and then after the restart and one lap i was like 15 or something lol but its all cool :) but i worked my way back for a 8th overall :)
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

robbimagg wrote:
robbimagg wrote:2nd moto was AWESOME! and had a battle against jlv i think thats pritty cool :roll: :roll:
I was going back and forth with a few different bikes. What number were you?
robbimagg wrote:918 on the Honda, i so that it was you i was thinking about being a very funny guy by killing you in a was that you wood get very pissed :roll:

Oh. I race with you too! in the 2nd moto though. Had a horrible 1st moto. :( But in the second, i missed the finish (apperently) and dropped back to last. Really Fun! :D
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Prologue wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Kinda off topic; So I watched the first moto, decided to try out a 250f on this track since I've only ridden it on a yz125 so far. In one five lap race I got a best lap 4 seconds faster than my best on the 125.

Even one 250f to the other is a big difference. I had my bikes geared as low as they would go and the difference in times between a yz and rmz favored the yz by a few seconds and it was much easier to clear jumps.
I'm using the same gearing as I did for the SX series, it seems to work ok. It bogs though at really slow speeds (probably not the biggest problem on the 250f's).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
magnusson

Post by magnusson »

so jlv when is the next race? :roll: looking forward seeing you on the start line :wink:
My Release's on PureMXS