Organize races and post results here
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

2019 rF Nationals (EU)

Post by Official rF Gaming »

The leader in online MX Simulator racing returns
https://www.racefactorygaming.com/

Format
Racing will be on Thursday afternoon at 12:00 PST(Round 1 - May 16th)
All classes will be open qualifying with UID grab being at 12:00 PST on race day.

Race Server
official.mxslobby.com:19801

Qualifying Servers

official.mxslobby.com:19801
official.mxslobby.com:19802
official.mxslobby.com:19803
official.mxslobby.com:19804
official.mxslobby.com:19805

If you are found to be in the wrong server, you may be subject to penalty

Membership
(If you are having an issue using amazon pay, make sure you are using this direct link)
https://www.racefactorygaming.com/Store

Price - $4 USD (200 Knobbies) for a single race pass.
$25 USD (2500 Knobbies) for a single series pass.
$40 USD (5000 Knobbies) for two series passes.

Classes - Rules for 2019 MX

450 Classes - 450 4 strokes or 250 2 strokes
250 Classes - 250 4 strokes or 125 2 strokes

Thursday Classes:

450 Open Class
- Requires an rF License

250 Open Class
- Requires an rF License

(Everything here is NEARLY final - but still subject to change)

Memberships are now available on the website. Once you are logged in click the membership tab at the top right.

*No membership refunds under any circumstances

2019 rF Rulebook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB ... sp=sharing
The rulebook is subject to change at any time*

Official rF Social Media Accounts
https://www.instagram.com/racefactorygaming/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm4yi ... SkFWl55yhA
https://twitter.com/rf_gaming?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/RaceFactoryGaming/
Last edited by Official rF Gaming on Tue May 28, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Re: 2019 rf Nationals (EU)

Post by jakebarrett »

So how will this work with the EU GNC considering its not Officially "PRO"?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

All points from this series will count towards the 2019 GNC. I'm not sure if there is enough EU players to support having a separate Pro and Amateur series going forward.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Jeremy150 wrote:All points from this series will count towards the 2019 GNC. I'm not sure if there is enough EU players to support having a separate Pro and Amateur series going forward.
good idea
Abear944
Team: Yogi Designs

Post by Abear944 »

Jeremy150 wrote:All points from this series will count towards the 2019 GNC. I'm not sure if there is enough EU players to support having a separate Pro and Amateur series going forward.
Idea is good but also disagree. I think the community from Eu will drop now. You won’t have as many pros wanting to race because of ams and not many ams will race because they can’t win a title. It’s a two way street unfortunately and I think this will result in a drop in sign ups. Having the separate classes allowed ams to have their competition and hunt their own title. Now they don’t have the opportunity due to lack of skill and speed.
jakebarrett

Post by jakebarrett »

Abear944 wrote:
Idea is good but also disagree. I think the community from Eu will drop now. You won’t have as many pros wanting to race because of ams and not many ams will race because they can’t win a title. It’s a two way street unfortunately and I think this will result in a drop in sign ups. Having the separate classes allowed ams to have their competition and hunt their own title. Now they don’t have the opportunity due to lack of skill and speed.
^^^^
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

Abear944 wrote:
We probably won't have 40 guys all season, but it's better to have like 25 guys at least instead of maybe 15 per class. I don't think there are many pros that won't line up because of that, I mean everybodys got to deal with the lappers so it's not really any different than before.
ImageImageImage
Jaruro38
Team: DP26 RB KTM FACTORY

Re: 2019 rF Nationals (EU)

Post by Jaruro38 »

Lower prices + ams = FULL GATES! :D :D
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Jaruro38 wrote:Lower prices + ams = FULL GATES! :D :D

this is true for the minority but it's still true unfortunately. doesn't really matter what the price is
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
jakebarrett

Post by jakebarrett »

Since we are racing in an open class, maybe you could have 2 results for pro and ams, so at the end of the race split the results into pro and am results. So ams and pros can fight for their own titles and wins?
Fabio Guido
Team: Hitcase

Post by Fabio Guido »

jakebarrett wrote:Since we are racing in an open class, maybe you could have 2 results for pro and ams, so at the end of the race split the results into pro and am results. So ams and pros can fight for their own titles and wins?
C_Raz42
Team: Privateer

Post by C_Raz42 »

jakebarrett wrote:Since we are racing in an open class, maybe you could have 2 results for pro and ams, so at the end of the race split the results into pro and am results. So ams and pros can fight for their own titles and wins?
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

this is the worst idea ever lol, getting fucked by someone who racing with you on the track but not on the same series, nice
jakebarrett

Post by jakebarrett »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
this is the worst idea ever lol, getting fucked by someone who racing with you on the track but not on the same series, nice
It happens in real life, they merge 2 classes into 1 and do separate results all the time, so I don’t see why we can’t do it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

jakebarrett wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
It happens in real life, they merge 2 classes into 1 and do separate results all the time, so I don’t see why we can’t do it.
Because people on MX Sim are morons and will run into you and take out half the field, not as likely irl.