2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Ddavis

Re: 2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Post by Ddavis »

Atom6246 wrote:Leghair gifs
caught this watching the demo from last night

T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
not just sending it and if it doesn't pan out rage quit..
why is this not punishable? if you rage quit with in the first 5 laps, you get docked 5 positions the next week in qualifying or some shit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Atom6246 wrote:Guess I have to be the one to bring this up even though its been clear as day since Outdoors started. rF or JLV, looking forward to this readsetup strat to be addressed.
He's bringing "crafty Frenchman" to new levels! Hard to see how it's a real win though. For a slight benefit at the start he has to come to a complete stop during the race. I almost think he does this stuff just to mess with you guys.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think the problem that Atom has is that Leclair makes a setup that is immaculate on these tracks that are smooth and fast, then Leclair has a setup that excels on rougher sections for the race later down the road. I guess it's strategic, but not very realistic since Tomac doesn't carry a screwdriver on his handlebars and change his fork settings mid-moto. I guess if you have this big of a problem with it, just start doing it yourself, or even better, start beating him even with him changing his setup.
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

I’m so happy I’m not paying to race the most dramatic community ever! You all realize you’re wasting your time bitching over a damn game? I put me over the edge after so many years playing and i finally got sick of it. The game is bad ass but the racing community sucks major ass and ruined it with kids bitching about some bs! If it was a mature racing community I’ll be back even though I know that’s impossible. Good luck all and those gray hairs will be scrapping to the service before you know it.

Jlv = the best mx game out there ever!
Chex and the rf crew= you guys kick ass to bad the bs is the major issue and shit.. you all put in hours and hours to try to make a legit series and all you have is a bunch of whiny bitches! I’m sorry but I had enough! Good luck all ✌️
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

jlv wrote:He's bringing "crafty Frenchman" to new levels! Hard to see how it's a real win though. For a slight benefit at the start he has to come to a complete stop during the race. I almost think he does this stuff just to mess with you guys.
I wouldn't say it's a slight benefit. At the highest level in sim, everything counts. I think we all know its common for Leclair to crash a lot in outdoors because his setup is tailored for starts. But he now has the best of both worlds by taking 2 seconds to pull over.

I'll adapt.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

It's only a matter of time!

https://www.ridefox.com/content.php?c=iqs
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

jlv wrote:I almost think he does this stuff just to mess with you guys.
If he had better English, Leclair would be a shining star of the community. The guy is the dankest memer I've ever witnessed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

Atom6246 wrote: I wouldn't say it's a slight benefit. At the highest level in sim, everything counts. I think we all know its common for Leclair to crash a lot in outdoors because his setup is tailored for starts. But he now has the best of both worlds by taking 2 seconds to pull over.

I'll adapt.

so then just use his strategy.
if you really think that is why he is winning.. you're delusional

you know we are cool and im more of a atom fan than a leclair fan... but i will not sit here and say that what he is doing is beneficial.
caution

Post by caution »

T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
why is this not punishable? if you rage quit with in the first 5 laps, you get docked 5 positions the next week in qualifying or some shit.
My personal opinion is anyone that rage quit's a moto (seeing as how we're paying to race) should get a warning then a 1 week suspension etc, I'm sure there's a lot of people that would love to be in the moto's to get the race experience and experience on how much the track breaks down (sure they could do it in warmup but it isn't the same as being out there in the race). I'd like to see some sort of penalty be introduced as it seems unfair to people that are sitting there each week missing out by 1 spot in qualifying or consi to watch people ragequit during the race.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

T_Frye127 wrote:so then just use his strategy.
if you really think that is why he is winning.. you're delusional

you know we are cool and im more of a atom fan than a leclair fan... but i will not sit here and say that what he is doing is beneficial.
Well I never said it's why he is winning, but definitely is a big part in it.

I said I will adapt and I will but, I have a feeling once I start doing it I will be punished. That's my only concern. I already have a setup ready to go.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Don't make the delay any longer. Its such a bitch in single player. Who cares honestly.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

caution wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
My personal opinion is anyone that rage quit's a moto (seeing as how we're paying to race) should get a warning then a 1 week suspension etc, I'm sure there's a lot of people that would love to be in the moto's to get the race experience and experience on how much the track breaks down (sure they could do it in warmup but it isn't the same as being out there in the race). I'd like to see some sort of penalty be introduced as it seems unfair to people that are sitting there each week missing out by 1 spot in qualifying or consi to watch people ragequit during the race.
Be faster, then you can make the Motos. Us rage quitting is no different than someone’s race isn’t going the way they want so they leave and regroup for the next moto or next week.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Atom6246 wrote: Well I never said it's why he is winning, but definitely is a big part in it.
You are an even bigger {} than I thought. I literally just saw you tell him in a server the other day "you can be the fastest every week but I'm still gonna beat you"
Stopping for a second sure is cleaner than blasting someone of the track :roll:
Jaruro38
Team: DP26 RB KTM FACTORY

Post by Jaruro38 »

I just saw Spencer Turley last video and ohh f******, we just need this again, please rF together we can raise this community again.