2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Re: 2019 rF Nationals Pro and Amateur (NA)

Post by Official rF Gaming »

Official rF Gaming wrote:NEW QUALIFYING SERVERS

PRO
official.mxslobby.com:19801
official.mxslobby.com:19802
official.mxslobby.com:19803
official.mxslobby.com:19804
official.mxslobby.com:19805

AMs
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19801
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19802
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19803
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19804
bombshelter.mxsimulator.com:19805

If you are found to be in the wrong server, you may be subject to penalty.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

lol the tracks have been so fucking trash this year
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Raiders1629 wrote:...the tracks have been so fucking trash...
What exactly do you mean?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Glad to have you back
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

What’s up with Thunder Valley? Feels overscaled and what’s up the all the roughness? I thought we brought erode in to make our own roughness? I understand it needs to have some bumps and starter ruts or else certain lines get way better than others, but this just seems to make outside lines wayyyy too OP.

Hangtown and Pala were prime though, not sure what Kevin is talking about with them being shit. Pala was fucking nice.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think the thought process is that if you don't add any braking bumps, everyone is going to naturally go to the outside, but if you add premade ruts to the inside, well people are just going to go to the inside. If you add big braking bumps to the inside, people are going to go outside and it will deteriorate. As the race goes on the outside line will develop big braking bumps, but people will start to go to the inside, and since the inside is already rough it should even out the two options by the halfway point of the moto.

Did that make any sense?
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Thunder valley is the best track of the year hands down. Everyone complaining has just forgotten how to ride a rough track, they are too used to highways. Keep the good shit coming boys I'm hyped on where this erode is headed. :D
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Yeah, that makes sense Devin. Maybe I just got spoiled a little with the other tracks, but this one just seems a bit off
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

reddead422 wrote:Thunder valley is the best track of the year hands down. Everyone complaining has just forgotten how to ride a rough track, they are too used to highways. Keep the good shit coming boys I'm hyped on where this erode is headed. :D
I could be wrong in saying this but most people are disliking the track because the terrain is about 30% or more over-scaled. The decals are subpar for visuals, and the lighting doesn’t help the decal situation. Overall I think the roughness is great, maybe a tad bit much in spots but hopefully erode works well with this pre-made. I liked ddavis’s explanation.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

NoFear345 wrote:
reddead422 wrote:Thunder valley is the best track of the year hands down. Everyone complaining has just forgotten how to ride a rough track, they are too used to highways. Keep the good shit coming boys I'm hyped on where this erode is headed. :D
I could be wrong in saying this but most people are disliking the track because the terrain is about 30% or more over-scaled. The decals are subpar for visuals, and the lighting doesn’t help the decal situation. Overall I think the roughness is great, maybe a tad bit much in spots but hopefully erode works well with this pre-made. I liked ddavis’s explanation.
Close, the track is 25% over-scaled. I guess I'm on the other end but I don't think erode has ever been this visible with dark dirt.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Tried showing up and racing for my first time this outdoor season and had fun in the consi, but in the motos my fps was stuttering SO bad and dropping INSANELY that I literally couldn't ride. Tried dealing with it for awhile but it got to the point where I was just a hazzard on the track. Bummed that I paid for a full season pass when I literally won't be able to race, thanks for the hard work rF guys, wish I could participate!
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Glad to have you back
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

reddead422 wrote:Welp luck wasn't on my side tonight, terrible luck with hitting down riders, having to deal with Dupuis constant storm of take out attempts, and to top it off my internet went out :). However, I think this was for sure the best track and the erode was really good with the pre built. I think the rough was pretty much perfect but the ruts still need a little work. The only problem I have with all of it though is how bad I was getting frame lag. The first half of the moto was basically just random intense frame lag spikes but the second half seemed to mellow out very well. I run the full remover, low version of the track, and my graphics pretty low. I know it isn't my pc because it can handle any other game and is fine during quali even with a large amount of people. It seems that during race time it is just horrible, not sure what can be done on rf's side but hope it gets better.
Sick Track, Sick Erode, Sketch Lag!
im an idiot posted in wrong thread
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

20 hour a day was not enough atom :lol: , maybe try 40 hours on it for next week if it's release 48 hours earlier :lol:
#ez
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Scheduled power outage at 9pm. I was hoping they would lag and do it around 9:10 but they were right on the money. Power went out with about 2 laps to go battling for 8th. Oh well.

Also before Jeremy bans me for plowing him on the opening lap, I was literally lagging at 8 fps and could barely play and couldn't turn. I'm sorry we made contact, the LAST thing I'm trying to do on lap 1 is slam someone's leg in a berm. So again, apologizing for that. I wish I could fix my lag problems but unfortunately I cant go buy a new computer in between motos.