Leclair or Holm?

Organize races and post results here

Who's the best?

Leclair
96
52%
Holm
89
48%
 
Total votes: 185

USABMXER1
Posts: 1070
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:45 pm

Skyzor #1

Don't hate on me Atom, still love coming into the streams and talking with you all there.
WBG

User avatar
FlyinHigh
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 am

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby FlyinHigh » Fri May 31, 2019 6:17 pm

Shrek
Image
Daniel Bachlet #86

USABMXER1
Posts: 1070
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:18 pm

FlyinHigh wrote:Shrek

Wasn't aware that Carter was apart of this votes...
WBG

skyzen
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm
Team: IZI Racing

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby skyzen » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:20 pm

i didn't know i was barkin af like this , thanks everyone
SkyZ0r#1
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2018 MXSEMF Pro Nationals

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4571
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby AWood » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:58 am

skyzen wrote:i didn't know i was barkin af like this , thanks everyone
SkyZ0r#1

Goat
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:My name is barking

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8878
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby checkerz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:04 pm

AWood wrote:
skyzen wrote:i didn't know i was barkin af like this , thanks everyone
SkyZ0r#1

Goat

The GOAT would've won a SX race this year and would have the red plate...

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7222
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:05 pm

James_122 wrote:Vanderlee

checkerz wrote:
Loaded question.

Leclair is definitely "better" at going fast while Atom is better at being consistent typically.

Guessing it was on purpose to fire up the trolls and get a reaction, but that's standard for MXS.

Leclair is like factory Honda finding every ounce of weight they can to drop off their bikes to get any advantage possible on the "technician" side while being JS7 with speed that doesn't always end well along with some serious J-Law attitude which you love or hate for sure.

Atom is like diesel using no flash or antics but just constantly pulling with serious power. No NOS for a huge flash of power, but he'll keep chugging. It's JS7 vs. Reed, RV vs. Dunge, or Bradshaw vs. Stanton.

Both are awesome and deserve respect and get things done way differently.

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4571
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby AWood » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:20 am

checkerz wrote:
AWood wrote:
skyzen wrote:i didn't know i was barkin af like this , thanks everyone
SkyZ0r#1

Goat

The GOAT would've won a SX race this year and would have the red plate...

Let memes be memes chris
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:My name is barking

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

skyzen
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm
Team: IZI Racing

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby skyzen » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:27 am

chris is mad against everyone who don't like actual erode settings, but he don't understand that it's more than 50% of the community :lol:
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2018 MXSEMF Pro Nationals

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8878
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby checkerz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:14 am

skyzen wrote:chris is mad against everyone who don't like actual erode settings, but he don't understand that it's more than 50% of the community :lol:

wrong.

skyzen
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm
Team: IZI Racing

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby skyzen » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:48 am

checkerz wrote:
skyzen wrote:chris is mad against everyone who don't like actual erode settings, but he don't understand that it's more than 50% of the community :lol:

wrong.

Image
and many ppl voted with erode cause they want 80% premade 20% erode
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2018 MXSEMF Pro Nationals

AdamoDago
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Privateer
Contact:

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby AdamoDago » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:48 am

Leclair and your “style” horrible of driving . Go atom
Image

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 1268
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Team: Ignite Co.
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby BcMxKx37 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:40 pm

Racers52 wrote:
James_122 wrote:Vanderlee


Vanderbomber goat
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8878
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby checkerz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:19 pm

skyzen wrote:
checkerz wrote:
skyzen wrote:chris is mad against everyone who don't like actual erode settings, but he don't understand that it's more than 50% of the community :lol:

wrong.

Image
and many ppl voted with erode cause they want 80% premade 20% erode

I don't race or build anymore, so I could care less about that part of the statement, but you are wrong about me being mad "against everyone". Hell, I'm not even mad at you. I am annoyed with you (and many others) who have arrogant entitled demeanor.

If you and so many others are so confident rF is killing the game with erode, then I believe it is time to step up and make a series without erode. There is nothing stopping anyone from doing it and it would be a huge hit if what you say is true... but we all know that won't happen because it's way easier to sit and complain than actually try and solve a problem. There are whiners and there are do-ers. I'm glad rF are do-ers or this game would be real shit.

Rowella94
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 4:51 am
Team: LPR|PrimeDesignsMX

Re: Leclair or Holm?

Postby Rowella94 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Holm!!!!!


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ktm161 and 5 guests