Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Organize races and post results here
Boooo901
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 5:47 pm
Team: JDF Racing

Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby Boooo901 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Hey guys, I'm wanting to start doing some racing series on MX SIM. I'm not interested in EMF or RF. Just wanting something amateur and local for the casual racer who just wants to have fun. Where can I find those?
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:57 pm

mxslobby Is the only one other than rF and EMF and personally 95% of the racing on there is a joke anyways. Not saying that the tracks are bad or the racing is bad. Just saying most of them are jokes imo.
WBG

Boooo901
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 5:47 pm
Team: JDF Racing

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby Boooo901 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:41 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:mxslobby Is the only one other than rF and EMF and personally 95% of the racing on there is a joke anyways. Not saying that the tracks are bad or the racing is bad. Just saying most of them are jokes imo.


so does rf and emf have any amateur racing thats not super serious?
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby USABMXER1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Boooo901 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:mxslobby Is the only one other than rF and EMF and personally 95% of the racing on there is a joke anyways. Not saying that the tracks are bad or the racing is bad. Just saying most of them are jokes imo.


so does rf and emf have any amateur racing thats not super serious?

Not really, rF is serious about all of their series and EMF I have no clue with anymore.
WBG

User avatar
MxMatthias
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby MxMatthias » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:04 pm

You can check on mxsrank.com, racing 24/24 and 7/7. 40 players every day on the server -> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51462
| Matthias Havy #259 EMF Official Admin [EU] |
Image

VUSTTOS
Posts: 772
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby VUSTTOS » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:51 pm

MxMatthias wrote:You can check on mxsrank.com, racing 24/24 and 7/7. 40 players every day on the server -> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51462

The only reason I've been playin mxsim lately.
Image

Boooo901
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 5:47 pm
Team: JDF Racing

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby Boooo901 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:23 pm

MxMatthias wrote:You can check on mxsrank.com, racing 24/24 and 7/7. 40 players every day on the server -> http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51462

Mx rank.com server won't let me join
Image

User avatar
MxMatthias
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Best MX SIM Racing Websites??

Postby MxMatthias » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:24 am

Boooo901 wrote:
MxMatthias wrote:You can check on mxsrank.com, racing 24/24 and 7/7. 40 players every day on the server -> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51462

Mx rank.com server won't let me join


You must be registered on the website before to join the server :wink:
| Matthias Havy #259 EMF Official Admin [EU] |
Image


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests