2019 MXS Russian Championship (RCH)

Organize races and post results here
Maxim Barancheev
Team: Burbmoto

2019 MXS Russian Championship (RCH)

Post by Maxim Barancheev »

Hello friends! This will be the official Russian championship presented by EMF & Maxim Barancheev & MxGR. [EU region]

We are proud to present replicas of Russian tracks for MxSimulator.
“MXS Russian Championship 2019”,will provide an opportunity for everyone to ride and participate in races on the same tracks as the Russian guys.

First of all, I would like to thank all the participants who helped me organize this: Bruno Gouttesoulard, Gentleman, Vojda and my friends Pavel Mangushev, Sergey Kurashev and Kirill Nikitin.
I would also like to thank all those, who helped test the tracks, namely: Mattias Lidman, Mozart Mouz, Jakob Hellkvist, Jacob Holgersson, Alanas Saulys, Ben Seaburg, Jack Gatland. These guys gave me tips on where to fix, so the tracks were much better!
Also thanks to the RaceFactoryGaming for giving me an erode for this series.
In addition, I would like to thank Ride100MX, HGS Exhaust Systems, SM Graphics, Vector Raсing Direction for being our sponsors, for various prizes.

Who will capture the first "holeshot" from the series? We wish you a happy and successful end to 2019!

Let's start!

▀▄▀▄▀ Series precision
These are the official Russian Championship supported by EMF & Maxim Barancheev & MxGR. [EU region]
╚>2 classes***, 1 night of racing :
Thursday night :
250 OPEN (ams + pro) (including all 250 4stroke,125 2stroke bikes, only 2018/2016 dynos for 4strokes, all licences)
450 OPEN (ams + pro) (including all 450 4stroke, 250 2stroke bikes, only 2018/2016 dynos for 4strokes, all licences)

╚>Admins crew :
Maxim Barancheev : Main admin of RCH / protest reviewer / main racehost
MxGR : additional racehost
Bruno Gouttesoulard : additional racehost
Yohann Mayer : Owner

╚>Media :
Kirill Nikitin Youtube

▀▄▀▄▀ Prizes
450 OPEN (ams + pro)
Best amateur : $5 + 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc.
1st : $25 + 25% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc. + 25 % off for custom gear from Vector Racing Direction.
2nd : $15 + 15% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc. + 15 % off for custom gear from Vector Racing Direction.
3rd : $10 + 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc. + 10 % off for custom gear from Vector Racing Direction.
4th : 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc.
5th : 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc.

250 OPEN (ams + pro)
Best amateur : $5 + 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc.
1st : $25 + 25% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc. + 25 % off custom for gear from Vector Racing Direction.
2nd : $15 + 15% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc. + 15 % off custom for gear from Vector Racing Direction.
3rd : $10 + 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc. + 10 % off custom for gear from Vector Racing Direction.
4th : 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc.
5th : 10% off for full decals kit from SM Graphics on real bike or helmet etc.

May be will be prizes for the holeshots!

Important: prizes may be increased during the series (only for the better).

HUGE Thanks to our sponsors Ride100MX & SM Graphics & HGS Exhaust Systems & Vector Racing Direction

▀▄▀▄▀ Membership fee
To participate in the races of these series you do not have to pay. This is a free series.

▀▄▀▄▀ Serie's calendar (subject to change)
OPEN classes (Thursday night) :
Rd.1 | 19/11/19 | 10:00pm CEST | Kondrovo (Tuesday night)
Rd.2 | 28/11/19 | 10:00pm CEST | Sengileevskoe
Rd.3 | 05/12/19 | 10:00pm CEST | Kovrov
Rd.4 | 12/12/19 | 10:00pm CEST | Podolsk
Rd.5 | 19/12/19 | 10:00pm CEST | St. Petersburg

Important:another round may be added throughout the series

▀▄▀▄▀ Race format (subject to change)
╚>250/450 Open class :
- Top 40 laptimes directly qualify to the main event (UID Grab will take the 40 first laptimes of players who are presents on the server, so if you're qualify 43th, you still have a chance to be grabbed)
- 2 motos of 20mn + 2lap with erode

▀▄▀▄▀ Qualification
You can see the qualifying servers on the website once you're signed up
Open to all bikes :
╚>250/450 classes :
Start : 2 days before the race
End : 5mn before the race

▀▄▀▄▀ Rules and Regulations
We will use EMF rules, moreover other violations like the ones listed below will be punished according to the our verdict:
- Back-up on starting line
- Trying to close jump or overjump them during 1st lap even if you know you are going to land on someone's head
- Cause huge crashes during starts
- Unsafe track re-entry
- Attacking other riders in the race thread
- Cutting track and gaining an advantage over other riders
- Purposely taking out riders
- Taking out the leader, while being lapped too
- Purposely holding up the leader for 3 or more corners
- Aggressively re-passing leader
- Cross jumping the leader
- Going backwards on the track
- Impersonating another rider

▀▄▀▄▀ Tracks links
These tracks are for the 2019 MXS Russian Championship Series.
You can use the tracks to use them outside of these races, BUT ONLY AFTER THE CONSENT OF MAXIM BARANCHEEV.
Download all tracks HERE

▀▄▀▄▀ Streams
If you want to do streams, Contact me in discord ( Maxim#4501 ) or email ( maxbarancheev431@gmail.com )

▀▄▀▄▀ Protests
Check Protest results here
You can protest on the website
You can protest within 25hours after event start
If you want to protest someone, you'll need :
1. Watch the demo and check the time of incident
2. Check for the name and uid of ur assailant
3. Precise which race and class
4. Explain the incident

▀▄▀▄▀ Discord
MXS Russian Championship discord: https://discord.gg/HZXgDN7

▀▄▀▄▀ Want become sponsor?
Contact me in discord ( Maxim#4501 ) or email ( maxbarancheev431@gmail.com )