2019 FAMmx Fall Cup

Organize races and post results here
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: 2019 FAMmx Fall Cup

Post by Yamaha285 »

mxr449 wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:So glad this series and Blake's tracks are back!
Thanks dude, I'm glad to be back! I've worked on these tracks off and on for awhile now and pumped to finally get them released. I'm looking forward to being around a lot more and have some fun plans for this year. One of the plans includes a new Localcross series. I already have 4 tracks that are nearly finished and they should be a lot of fun and provide some great racing.
Awesome man i am looking forward to it. Your tracks just ride so well. tons of option and even if you get out of whack you can jump into a rhythm again. Thanks again for bringing these back!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My night summed up in one clip.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmellyRelatedRavenKeepo

How do some of these guys have pro licenses? but legitimate riders like Jake Worden, Luke Sullivan and others dont?
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Ddavis wrote:My night summed up in one clip.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmellyRelatedRavenKeepo

How do some of these guys have pro licenses? but legitimate riders like Jake Worden, Luke Sullivan and others dont?
im lagitamite wym
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Alex deserves a pro license, too. There's probably 5-7 riders in Prince that should have a pro.

I think this series should have made Prince and King like it used to be in 2014 when pro's could race either class, then have an open am class.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

mxr449
Team: SYS / FAMmx Design

Post by mxr449 »

Ddavis wrote:This series is already a toxic reminder that open qualifying is a terrible system. Tryhard for an hour on the opening night of quali and find yourself in 12th or so and thinking you're alright, only to check 24 hours later and you're in the 30s :lol:
I understand what you mean about open qualifying not being the best system. The reason I do open qualifying for multiple days is because I spend a lot of time on the tracks and once the race is over, the tracks wont hardly get used.

I enjoy hopping on throughout qualifying and watching you guys rip the tracks and open quali gives me the chance to do that for a few days rather than a one night event.

I hear ya though, I'm always right on the bubble with qualifying and same day qualifying would definitely help me too.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

mxr449 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:This series is already a toxic reminder that open qualifying is a terrible system. Tryhard for an hour on the opening night of quali and find yourself in 12th or so and thinking you're alright, only to check 24 hours later and you're in the 30s :lol:
I understand what you mean about open qualifying not being the best system. The reason I do open qualifying for multiple days is because I spend a lot of time on the tracks and once the race is over, the tracks wont hardly get used.

I enjoy hopping on throughout qualifying and watching you guys rip the tracks and open quali gives me the chance to do that for a few days rather than a one night event.

I hear ya though, I'm always right on the bubble with qualifying and same day qualifying would definitely help me too.
Personally, after the race I will take a break from the tracks and come back to them later because these fammx tracks are some of the few custom tracks I will race and then come back to ride with friends on. I would like 1 hour quali more, and I would still go back and play on the tracks after the races. But for some people, yeah. They would play the track for 1 hour in quali and do the race and that's that. I get your point but I feel like it would even out qualifying and the racing a little more.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's hard to get tracks that have multiple lines similar in speed and that's what you always manage to do, Blake. Much respect in that aspect.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Ddavis wrote:Alex deserves a pro license, too. There's probably 5-7 riders in Prince that should have a pro.

I think this series should have made Prince and King like it used to be in 2014 when pro's could race either class, then have an open am class.
I suggested they make a 250 pro license that would allow you to still race the 450 but couldn't do a full season on the 450 for stuff like this. Personally I do like the fact that if you have an A license you're allowed to race the Prince of Sx class because it is sort of like a test for the riders that are thinking about moving up to the pro class so they'll sort of get a feel for it before the season starts rather than going in blind. But at the same time it really isn't even a Prince of Sx class when I'd say 75% of the riders are all ams and then you only have a few actual pros that can place in it.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Unlimited qualy is better and you'll never change my mind.Hope to be able to race one of these before the series is over!
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:Unlimited qualy is better and you'll never change my mind.Hope to be able to race one of these before the series is over!
Unlimited quali is only good for people who aren't skilled enough to master a track in one hour, and you'll never change my mind.
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

Ddavis wrote:im ddavis.
shut
yo
mouf
wocky slush
bmxraceraaron
Team: Privateer

Post by bmxraceraaron »

When does round 2 drop?
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Ddavis wrote:
AWood wrote:Unlimited qualy is better and you'll never change my mind.Hope to be able to race one of these before the series is over!
Unlimited quali is only good for people who aren't skilled enough to master a track in one hour, and you'll never change my mind.
wow. mostly thinking for adults.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
chadp

Post by chadp »

when is the second track gonna be released?