ↂ Race precision
This is the official Monster Energy Supercross Geneva hosted by MxGR on MXSEMF and supported by MxSimGameServer.
Credits go to Fabio Guido (FG Films) for the track.
Raceday & Time :
Night 1 : December 16th, 9pm CET (Paris)
Night 2 : December 17th, 9pm CET (Paris)
2 classes :
SX1 (including 450 4stroke, 250 2stroke bikes, only 2018/2016 dynos for 4strokes, open to all licences)
SX2 (including 125 2stroke, 250 4stroke bikes, only 2018/2016 dynos for 4strokes, open to all licences)
Fabio Guido : Trackmaker
Arnaud Saurrat : Racehost
ↂ Race format
All classes :
- Top 28 laptimes will qualify to night show (UID Grab will take the 28 first laptimes of players presents on the server, so if you're qualified 32nd, you still have a chance to be grabbed)
- Riders 1-28 Split into 2 heats (14 riders in each heat).
- 7 riders will advance from the heat to the main.
- 4 riders will advance from the LCQ making a 18 riders main event.
ↂ Race schedule
08:55pm CET : End of qualification
09:00pm/09:05pm CET : UID Grab all classes, Riders list announcement
09:05pm/09:15pm CET : Heat 1 - SX2 - 7mn + 1lap - 7 riders go to the main
09:15pm/09:25pm CET : Heat 2 - SX2 - 7mn + 1lap - 7 riders go to the main
09:25pm/09:35pm CET : Heat 1 - SX1 - 7mn + 1lap - 7 riders go to the main
09:45pm/09:55pm CET : Heat 2 - SX1 - 7mn + 1lap - 7 riders go to the main
09:55pm/10:02pm CET : LCQ - SX2 - 4mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
10:02pm/10:10pm CET : LCQ - SX1 - 4mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
10:10pm/10:20pm CET : Duel Cup - SX2
10:20pm/10:30pm CET : Duel Cup - SX1
10:30pm/10:45pm CET : Main Event - SX2 - 10mn + 1lap
10:45pm/11:00pm CET : Main Event - SX1 - 12mn + 1lap
ↂ Duel Cup
As you might all know, this specific event have his own specificity : the Duel Cup. It's a head to head race in one lap on the track.
Details and regulations :
- Top 2 riders of each heat will be qualified for the duel cup.
- Riders will race head to head in a best of 3 format.
ↂ Track link
This track is the exclusive property of Fabio Guido & MXSEMF for the purpose of the 2019 Supercross Geneva races.
Track is not permitted for use outside of theses races until they have concluded without expressed consent of MXSEMF.
Track link -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=53583