Organize races and post results here
The leader in online MX Simulator racing returns
Pro Racing will be on Wednesday nights at 5:30pm PST prior to the real race (Round 1 - January 1st)
Amateur Racing will be on Sunday nights at 5:30pm PST after the real race (Round 1 - January 5th)
Price - $25 USD (2500 Knobbies) for single series pass.
$40 USD (5000 Knobbies) for both NA & EU series passes.
Classes - Rules for 2020 SX
450 Classes - 450 4 strokes or 250 2 strokes
250 Classes - 250 4 strokes or 125 2 strokes
Wednesday Night Pro Classes:
250 Pro East and West Coast
- Riders with an rF A or Pro License
- Riders who have won a championship are not eligible for this class.
- Champions are allowed to defend their #1 plate for 1 season and are moved up the following year Richards and Dickerson are 250 eligible for 2020 on W/E respectively)
- Riders in the top 15 in points in the 450 class during the current season are not allowed to drop into the 250 class.
- Riders must declare a coast East or West and will remain their coast throughout the season.
450 Pro Class
- Requires rF Pro License
Sunday Night Amateur Classes:
- This class is considered an "Open" class.
- Riders who have pointed out of the 250 Amateur class are eligible for this class.
- Riders with an rF A or B license are eligible for this class.
- Riders who do not qualify for the fast 40 in the 250 Pro class, are eligible for this class.
- Riders with an rF B license
- Riders with over 200 Amateur SX points in the 250 class in a season are not eligible for this class.
- 250 Amateur will now be combined, creating one 250 class.
250 Novice - No membership required (Free!)
- Novice level racers only (you will be bumped if you exceed what we determine is Novice skill level)
- Riders with an rF C license
- Riders with any rF Pro or Amateur Supercross or Motocross points not eligible
(Everything here is NEARLY final - but still subject to change)
Memberships are now available on the website. Once you are logged in click the membership tab at the top right.
*No membership refunds under any circumstances
2020 rF Rulebook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB ... sp=sharing
The rulebook is subject to change at any time*
Bradley, Kyle, and Dylan
Wilson - Decals
Colton, Watts, Effertz, Jeremy, and Will - Objects and Models
Official rF Social Media Accounts
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm4yi ... SkFWl55yhA
Last edited by Official rF Gaming on Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Happy to be apart of the crew! Excited for 2020 and what it has to offer!
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
Will A1 be free like last year?
2015 & 2016 3rd Pro Italian MX | 2018 2nd AUSMX 450
- Posts: 2796
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
- Team: Start Your Systems
- Location: Michigan, USA
Alright that video is sick, props to whoever made it
New to the game how do I obtain an rf license, C Class, and with time how do I go about getting b and a class licenses racing ametuer and trying to go pro? Really want to know how it all works thanks!
Anyone know when we will be able to sign up?
MOTODEVIL01 wrote:New to the game how do I obtain an rf license, C Class, and with time how do I go about getting b and a class licenses racing ametuer and trying to go pro? Really want to know how it all works thanks!
Use the rf website https://racefactorygaming.com/ for pretty much everything but the track downloads. I believe you have to request a C license but it might be automatic, either way, license requests are also on the rf site. You can buy knobbies (virtual currency) which are used to buy the season and race passes on the rf site as well. After you have some good results in C, you can request a B or A license on the site, I'm not sure if there are specific rules or requirements to move up from C to B, but pro class requirements are in the rulebook https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB3OV1ESWHrCrhOAxd_h3t59cGGHI69cWgIjFlpopo/edit?usp=sharing.
- Village Idiot
- Posts: 1804
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm
- Team: Tegridy Farms
- Location: Kansas
Man where do people go to vent after a race these days? I wanna see how many people are cursing my name after that main
Not gonna lie not racing for a while and then racing tonight I actually enjoyed it regardless of any crashes I had so maybe ill actually race more
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff
SIGN THE PETITION BOYS WE DEMAND CHANGE !!!
Kevin Ferzacca | Team: Rival Decal | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #229 ('20)
If I have an A license and wanna run the open class on a 450, does that apply? Or are there only 250's in that class?
I'm so generous. I just paid for 2500 knobbies and I didn't need to. What a novice. How long will the knobbies be good for? Note that it will take a hundred years for me to qualify for a novice race.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests