THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by NineFour »

zg290 wrote:Anyone know how to recover a username on rf? or who to talk to?
Jeremy#9852 on discord
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

zg290 wrote:Anyone know how to recover a username on rf? or who to talk to?
Message our support bot in our discord
discord.gg/qXdegGf
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

motokid499 wrote:I know they try to make it realistic by having timed qualifying before the race, and honestly i'm all for it. Your idea is good Will, but I didnt mind back in the day when people had their own sessions to themselves, but are restricted to 3 qualifying sessions. They could try to combine the two qualifying styles, and maybe lock the servers to a maximum of 5 people per session at a time, then restrict everyone to 3 sessions each maximum. You would have to release the track earlier though to extend qualifying time, maybe an extra hour. This makes each session have less traffic for riders and also caps the amount of sessions a rider can do, to make sure its fair for everyone.
This. I like qualifying now as a concept but with 60 plus signups and limited servers it’s been a joke for 250 East. All it takes is one miracle send lap in this game and the hour with busy servers just isn’t working.

I think with erode now especially we need more time. 3 sessions is less than an hour qualifying rn and it’ll allow people to enjoy playing the track before it comes out.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Snopro704 wrote:All it takes is one miracle send lap in this game
I can't believe how lucky the top 10, maybe even top 20 450 riders are. They've been doing it for 9 rounds already! Eventually their luck will run out tho....

right?
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:All it takes is one miracle send lap in this game
I can't believe how lucky the top 10, maybe even top 20 450 riders are. They've been doing it for 9 rounds already! Eventually their luck will run out tho....

right?
I'm talking the guys who are 25-45th every week.

Tonight further proved the lack of professionalism with the site being down and times locking in closer to 8:40. When it comes down to tenths of a second and people are getting bumped who would normally have gotten in then it's time to revisit the current format. 450 guys don't have to deal with TWENTY FIVE people in a server, and I think numbers have a lot to do with this problem being worsened. But it's not working, I can add Jeremy's own screenshotted words where he says times locked late, but then moves on as if I don't have the right to be peeved...?

If you've ever put effort into the pro scene you know how much of a motivation killer it is when you qualify but technical stuff on their end knocks out 5 or so deserving people who ran their lap in an hour unlike those who's servers restarted after 8:30. I started a thread awhile back trying to get clarification on when times locked, and tonight proves why they never answered me and still clearly don't have it under control.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
TheJuggernaut665
Team: Privateer

Post by TheJuggernaut665 »

Trying to get an rF C license for Novice. Can't find it on there website. Says the membership is free but then on their page I only see places where you buy knobbies. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

ThJuggernaut
Kyle Chandler
UID: 36858
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Click on your name on the top right and this will pop up
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Whoever is doing the protests needs to be publicly shamed for their terrible decisions.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AWood wrote:Whoever is doing the protests needs to be publicly shamed for their terrible decisions.
The Burrell protest definitely wasn't "aggressive racing", thats the definition of a punt. I think the Lagerkvist and Hawkey situations could arguably just be "racing incidents". I don't know what the fuck Tyler is doing in his protest, but if that was me it'd be a week suspension or more. And the Bachlet protest was just him getting sketchy in those moguls I wouldn't dink him for that one.
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Burrell v Hawkey
IMO Burell should have surrendered the line to Hawkey, they were bar to bar going into that rut.

Parks v Burrell
Same corner but very different, because Burrell went right after him to make a hard pass. It could be looked at as an intentional punt, but we also view it as aggressive racing.

Spengler v Lagkervist
He very obviously was not going for a takeout, their lines came together.

Mitchell v Schmidt
Schmidt has been racing rF for a very long time and has no record of intentionally punting people. I think he just got caught up in trying to make it through the LCQ and made a terrible decision causing him to go off track and hit Roy.

DCope v Batchlett
Same situation as Parks v Burrell.
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

Jeremy150 wrote:
Parks v Burrell
Same corner but very different, because Burrell went right after him to make a hard pass. It could be looked at as an intentional punt, but we also view it as aggressive racing.
I feel like I should chime in. I agree with the verdict here. I'm one of those people that believe in warnings for minor stuff as we all make mistakes or do something aggressive in the moment. I also believe that people shouldn't get banned for one time offenses (unless its something extremely stupid) so its pretty rare for me to protest people. Unless people have a bad track record or just plain out being dumb, I think you guys made a good call. Now if he goes on and continues riding like an ass, that should def be a ban.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Jeremy150 wrote: DCope v Bachlet
Same situation as Parks v Burrell.
Yeah because his line was all the way to the tuf blocks I thought I had an opening to drive it up the inside. But then he cut over on me and I didn't have time to slow down unfortunately.
Devin_Irwin
Team: Privateer

Post by Devin_Irwin »

I am trying to download the Indianapolis round 11 track but whenever I click on the link a "Runtime Error" pops up. Any suggestion? Please and Thanks.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Parks v Burrell Should be a week for a punt.

Schmidt should be a week

Bachlet should be a week.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wild night. I'm not sure if Walman ever saw it on discord... but I didn't mean to take him out when he was lapping me. I didn't anticipate him cutting the corner that short and I know he plays in 1st person so he never saw me. I should have just followed him to the outside.