THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Jeremy150 »

Yes
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Nights like tonight will make nights like last week feel a whole lot better later down the road :evil:
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

what are they taking in qualifying for tonight
Trevor92
Team: Swapmotolive.com

Post by Trevor92 »

Mlacore33 wrote:what are they taking in qualifying for tonight
Top 18 through quali. 19-40 go into lcq.
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Can someone point me to where it actually says what server the races are actually in?

Haven't been active in around a year and missed UID because I can't seem to find anywhere where it actually says which server it is. Nor does it say 'go to ... to find the race server address'.

Just seems a little odd that on the website it doesn't say what the race server is, a little tricky if you don't play often or are new to the game.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I rode like poo tonight. I had plenty of opportunities to make the main and just squided out on multiple occasions. Onto SD :(
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Track was awesome besides the whoops again.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

shout out to craig for this super sick and super clean battle for a few corners
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

MOTOZ293 wrote:shout out to craig for this super sick and super clean battle for a few corners
Yeah you guys were killing it!

Would be nice to see some old school whoops. It’s nice to have a separator but cmon theyve been fine in the past just steal some off a good track
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

AWood wrote: Would be nice to see some old school whoops. It’s nice to have a separator but cmon theyve been fine in the past just steal some off a good track
I’ve been saying that since St. Louis. You don’t see every rider irl crashing at least once in the whoops. Someone told me that seabolt was the only rider I’m both classes to not make mistake in the whoops. That’s just ridiculous
honda708

Post by honda708 »

Whoops in Glendale were great IMO, whoops this week were a step back. This is TBE though because trying to find a happy median between challenging and consistent is trial and error.
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20
Officially pointed out of 250sx class in 2021.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I actually liked the whoops, but it made it kind of a shit show. I think we're really close to getting whoops that ride perfectly in sim, but once erode began to form in whoops this steep then it starts to make it kind of luck when it comes to not crashing and not missing a whoop rather than hitting them with skill. When I was watching the stream it looked like everyone was just sending it and half the field would get lucky and not crash every lap.
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

chrischanning202 wrote:Can someone point me to where it actually says what server the races are actually in?

Haven't been active in around a year and missed UID because I can't seem to find anywhere where it actually says which server it is. Nor does it say 'go to ... to find the race server address'.

Just seems a little odd that on the website it doesn't say what the race server is, a little tricky if you don't play often or are new to the game.
I agree with you, it is hard to find stuff now. All the info is now in the Racefactory discord with bot commands normally, or just ask in the general chat.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Honestly the rhythm right after the start just had wayyy too many kickers. Track was made very poorly because I was not able to win. Should be changed to fit my needs. Ugh!

jokes. great tracks. keep the whoops
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Fro77 wrote:
chrischanning202 wrote:Can someone point me to where it actually says what server the races are actually in?

I agree with you, it is hard to find stuff now. All the info is now in the Racefactory discord with bot commands normally, or just ask in the general chat.
Yeah exactly, surely wouldn’t be too hard to put a link to race server on the website, just like qualy? I missed uid in my first race back in like a year because of it :roll: