THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Yung Kryp »

checkerz wrote:As promised, my opinion for whatever it is worth.

Wilcox did move 100% out of the way eventually.

It did take awhile and could've happened easily after the whoops with losing .5 second or less; however, doesn't seem malicious.

If he hasn't had a warning, IMO, it's warning worthy before penalty worthy. If he has... it's penalty worthy because the timeframe staying in front.

It isn't IRL with lappers because most the time lappers aren't as skilled as a Wilcox and they wad they leaders... but from my time at least, the job in MXS rF is to get out of the way.

My feelings, no talking or judgement from anyone offical at all. I'm just a random player who has been around some spots with the game.
rF just acts like I race leaders for fun and never move :D I have seen some stuff thats worse and ya kno warning after warning

A 2 week ban because I moved over again just like A1 rofl
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

My 2 cents.
Wilcox, right here, when you tipped over you should have glanced at the track map really quick.
If you would have done that, going over the triple seeing only 3 dots and 3 numbers on the blue bar, your best bet would have been to just let them by before the whoops. Considering you cased the triple and already have a racing leaders incident on the series (dont want to chance it). 2nd gyazo isn't too bad but imo going outside after the finish would have been better.

Now Dcope's protests. What the hell. How did Isaiah get a warning for a track reentry causing no harm to anyone....

This,
is in the same category as this?

If the argument is that it's because he jumped onto the track, he probably didn't want to get cuts and lose even more time after the race. Rolling it would have been more of a hazard than jumping it change my mind.

Quick look at the timing gates and surely he would have got cuts going around the jump.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

Yung Kryp wrote:

It did take awhile and could've happened easily after the whoops with losing .5 second or less; however, doesn't seem malicious.

If he hasn't had a warning, IMO, it's warning worthy before penalty worthy. If he has... it's penalty worthy because the timeframe staying in front.

It isn't IRL with lappers because most the time lappers aren't as skilled as a Wilcox and they wad they leaders... but from my time at least, the job in MXS rF is to get out of the way.

My feelings, no talking or judgement from anyone offical at all. I'm just a random player who has been around some spots with the game.
rF just acts like I race leaders for fun and never move :D I have seen some stuff thats worse and ya kno warning after warning

A 2 week ban because I moved over again just like A1 rofl
Many times I've been taken out by people cutting bales, and by stupid track re-entries and they get warnings or no penalty/racing incident. Thomas doesn't even cause a wreck or alter any possible outcome and moves and gets banned.

Example A: Like explain to me how this isn't even a warning
https://i.gyazo.com/18f61c9260ed3d88003 ... 1aecef.mp4
RF: " he re-enters the track as close the the bales as possible. Racing incident. No penalty."
Yeah re-enters pinned right into my front wheel :roll:
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Atom6246 wrote:My 2 cents.
Wilcox, right here, when you tipped over you should have glanced at the track map really quick.
If you would have done that, going over the triple seeing only 3 dots and 3 numbers on the blue bar, your best bet would have been to just let them by before the whoops. Considering you cased the triple and already have a racing leaders incident on the series (dont want to chance it). 2nd gyazo isn't too bad but imo going outside after the finish would have been better.

Now Dcope's protests. What the hell. How did Isaiah get a warning for a track reentry causing no harm to anyone....

This,
is in the same category as this?

If the argument is that it's because he jumped onto the track, he probably didn't want to get cuts and lose even more time after the race. Rolling it would have been more of a hazard than jumping it change my mind.

Quick look at the timing gates and surely he would have got cuts going around the jump.
At this point I’ve realzied, it’s always a “should of done it this way instead of that way” cause MV bias

I moved. No one got taken out. 18 minutes into the race and this is what I get banned for LOL.

If this was a MV rider at 18 mins in, it would of been a “the lapper had to ride his race as well and move at the safest spot to allow the leaders by and not positions. No racing incident occurred and the leaders position wasn’t effected.”

Ban some real incidents that ruin the leaders, punts, and people who don’t move and wreck the leader.

End of story
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Isaiah clearly attempting to take out his competition.

racing incident
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Its just the inconsistency between all the protests. I see your points and agree he could have done a slightly better job. Maybe i was overreacting, i still stand by the statements made though. But the fact that there have been so many other terrible decisions all year and super blatant things NOT getting punished while im watching people get screwed over every week is what makes me so angry. Then they go and drop a 2 week ban like this just seems way out of left field.

And if Jeremy doesnt do protests (which he says he does), then thats my bad. But he IS running this, so if there is a problem with the system, then the fault is still on him IMO. And the names of the people that DO decide protests that he has thrown around definitely arent people that i would trust with that power anyways. Its hard to stay out of it when there have been 12 weeks of protests with very questionable outcomes and the stance that they have on certain racing incidents is just seriously flawed.

I wouldnt have really been mad at all if they had a 1 week suspension to prove a point and then started to get more strict with future incidents. But since they want to hand out 5 different warnings to every rider all year up until this point, the jump to a 2 week ban for something like this seemed out of line.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

AWood wrote:

Its just the inconsistency between all the protests. I see your points and agree he could have done a slightly better job. Maybe i was overreacting, i still stand by the statements made though. But the fact that there have been so many other terrible decisions all year and super blatant things NOT getting punished while im watching people get screwed over every week is what makes me so angry. Then they go and drop a 2 week ban like this just seems way out of left field.

And if Jeremy doesnt do protests (which he says he does), then thats my bad. But he IS running this, so if there is a problem with the system, then the fault is still on him IMO. And the names of the people that DO decide protests that he has thrown around definitely arent people that i would trust with that power anyways. Its hard to stay out of it when there have been 12 weeks of protests with very questionable outcomes and the stance that they have on certain racing incidents is just seriously flawed.

I wouldnt have really been mad at all if they had a 1 week suspension to prove a point and then started to get more strict with future incidents. But since they want to hand out 5 different warnings to every rider all year up until this point, the jump to a 2 week ban for something like this seemed out of line.
fax

Isiah rides him high and brakes over and over trying to cause him to crash, "Racing incident. No penalty." No.. Racing stupidity, warning. Or if he has done it once before, a week ban.

I move at A1, 1 week ban rofl
I move again, 2 week ban roflcopter

Someone with a brain needs to review protests.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

No one to my knowledge has ever received a penalty for running someone wide in a corner.

Yes I am mainly the one who does protests, however 99% of the time the entire rF crew helps with decisions on protests.
honda708

Post by honda708 »

Atom6246 wrote: Now Dcope's protests. What the hell. How did Isaiah get a warning for a track reentry causing no harm to anyone....
I protested this not because he jumped back onto the track, but because rather than riding the infield getting up, he rode the track backwards as I was coming the other way. Although it only lasted a second, at the time of the incident, and being in "race mode," I wasn't sure if he was going to continue riding on the track backwards or switch back to the infield (which is what he did) so for a split second I had to make a decision to slow down or not. This isn't a decision you should have to make while leading a race so that's why I protested it.

And for the brake check incident, I didn't really expect this to get him a warning, but I figured it was worth a shot since he wanted to ride me like that.
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20
Officially pointed out of 250sx class in 2021.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

AWood wrote:And the names of the people that DO decide protests that he has thrown around definitely arent people that i would trust with that power anyways.
No name dropping this time?
AWood

Post by AWood »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
AWood wrote:And the names of the people that DO decide protests that he has thrown around definitely arent people that i would trust with that power anyways.
No name dropping this time?
Nah you know you suck
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
AWood

Post by AWood »

Jeremy150 wrote:No one to my knowledge has ever received a penalty for running someone wide in a corner.

Yes I am mainly the one who does protests, however 99% of the time the entire rF crew helps with decisions on protests.
Yeah that wasn’t just running someone high...

And that’s the problem. I guess nothing will change if the problem is the core of the operation.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If you aren't careful it's going to go back to my standards. "Well, he didn't cut across an entire lane to hit you. I'm OK with it."

It's a lot of work to go through all the protests. You should be glad someone cares enough to do it. You don't have to like every decision but at least appreciate the effort going into it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

jlv wrote:If you aren't careful it's going to go back to my standards. "Well, he didn't cut across an entire lane to hit you. I'm OK with it."

It's a lot of work to go through all the protests. You should be glad someone cares enough to do it. You don't have to like every decision but at least appreciate the effort going into it.
+1
honda708

Post by honda708 »

jlv wrote:If you aren't careful it's going to go back to my standards. "Well, he didn't cut across an entire lane to hit you. I'm OK with it."

2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20
Officially pointed out of 250sx class in 2021.