THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Post by Yung Kryp »

Thank you Awood / Rival guy.

The only thing that would be fair is if we got both got the same exact ban. But even with me saying that, I still feel my ban should of been less because of my description below this.

Rush - intentionally punted me after I was moving.
I (Wilcox) - intentionality retaliated and punted rush. But wouldn’t this just be a warning? Since I retaliated, MISSED, and haven’t been banned in forever and it has to do with someone who constantly does it on purpose and gets banned a lot?

But rF decides to bring in all these bs theories and false information with the most pathetic gifs.
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

AWood wrote:Didn’t watch any of them but you should have to move until under 1.0 sec. other than that hold your line.
When I was judging protests we used to use these times as reference.

-Person at or under 2.0 you should be thinking about where a safe spot will be to allow the person by as they are catching you.
-Person at or under 1.5 seconds you should be letting them by within a section or so definitely not 'racing' them.
-Person at or under 1.0 you are holding them up if you aren't making an effort to allow them by immediately.

Especially with erode and how it is currently in SX, you as a lapper need to get out of the main line at minimum and not go in the rut on the berm if they are close.. There isn't exactly many options for the faster racer to get by if a person as a lapper is occupying the main rut in a corner which is usually barring a mistake the one place most time is gained.

Don't take this the wrong way but this is my take.. My thought on the protest in general is why? If your going to attempt to get him back with the punt attempt in the next corner then it should be done at that point. You tried and you failed. Choose one of the two options not both.
Noah Smerdon
Team: | Odssey

Post by Noah Smerdon »

around what time will racing be finished for the night.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
AWood wrote:Didn’t watch any of them but you should have to move until under 1.0 sec. other than that hold your line.

-Person at or under 2.0 you should be thinking about where a safe spot will be to allow the person by as they are catching you.

Which I did.

-Person at or under 1.5 seconds you should be letting them by within a section or so definitely not 'racing' them.

Which I did after the finish, and outside the main line in the sand.

-Person at or under 1.0 you are holding them up if you aren't making an effort to allow them by immediately.

Did i not move in every gif?

Especially with erode and how it is currently in SX, you as a lapper need to get out of the main line at minimum and not go in the rut on the berm if they are close.. There isn't exactly many options for the faster racer to get by if a person as a lapper is occupying the main rut in a corner which is usually barring a mistake the one place most time is gained.

Don't take this the wrong way but this is my take.. My thought on the protest in general is why? If your going to attempt to get him back with the punt attempt in the next corner then it should be done at that point. You tried and you failed. Choose one of the two options not both.
Sooooo new rF rule according to you.

Intentional sucess punt = no ban. EVEN AFTER I WAS MOVING OUT OF THE WAY. You guys cant seem to comprehend that.
Intentional fail punt = ban

Im done arguing with you guys for like the 5th time. At this point, every post you guys make, it makes rF look like a meme even more with all the assumptions.

You guys have yet to post a valid GIF, or a set rule. Its all "thoughts" and "should have done it this way instead of that way".

Accept the fact that this ban is ass backwards and there is no valid GIF.

I appreciate what rF does and that they host these races still, but for god sakes if the was an MV rider it would of been an invalid protest. It would say something like..

GIF 1 - xxx | MV Films is riding his race and didnt intentionally block or hold up a leader.
GIF 2 - xxx | MV Films jumps off track accidentally instead of jumping far right and staying outside, reenters safely, stays to the right, and stays outside of the main line.
GIF 3 - xxx | MV Films realized the leader was coming by on the right, swerved left, and doubled to let the leader by.
GIF 4 - xxx | MV Films jumped off track accidentally a few laps before over the wall so he decided the next safest spot to move over was after the finish in which he did and Rush punts him.

xxx | MV Films retaliates and goes for the punt BUT WAIT HE MISSES. Caused no incident.

1 week ban for Rush for a successful punt. Warning for intentional punt but causing no harm to the race.

:)
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Yung Kryp wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:

Which I did.

Which I did after the finish, and outside the main line in the sand.

Did i not move in every gif?

Sooooo new rF rule according to you.

Intentional sucess punt = no ban. EVEN AFTER I WAS MOVING OUT OF THE WAY. You guys cant seem to comprehend that.
Intentional fail punt = ban

Im done arguing with you guys for like the 5th time. At this point, every post you guys make, it makes rF look like a meme even more with all the assumptions.

You guys have yet to post a valid GIF, or a set rule. Its all "thoughts" and "should have done it this way instead of that way".

Accept the fact that this ban is ass backwards and there is no valid GIF.

I appreciate what rF does and that they host these races still, but for god sakes if the was an MV rider it would of been an invalid protest. It would say something like..

GIF 1 - xxx | MV Films is riding his race and didnt intentionally block or hold up a leader.
GIF 2 - xxx | MV Films jumps off track accidentally instead of jumping far right and staying outside, reenters safely, stays to the right, and stays outside of the main line.
GIF 3 - xxx | MV Films realized the leader was coming by on the right, swerved left, and doubled to let the leader by.
GIF 4 - xxx | MV Films jumped off track accidentally a few laps before over the wall so he decided the next safest spot to move over was after the finish in which he did and Rush punts him.

xxx | MV Films retaliates and goes for the punt BUT WAIT HE MISSES. Caused no incident.

1 week ban for Rush for a successful punt. Warning for intentional punt but causing no harm to the race.

:)
I am not involved with rF anymore, was posting what I saw in my point of view as someone who did protests for years..
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

A lot of the guys who win on this game don't have a lot of experience being a lapper and I hate to be that guy, but there's usually only a couple spots on the track you consider a good place to let leaders go. For example, on A1 I'd say going wide in the sand/before the finish and going wide after the first triple were the two good spots to let leaders go. I was getting lapped in the 250 main and every time I tried moving out of the way anywhere else, the leader would make a mistake and I just lost 3-4 seconds to the next spot for no reason because everyone is making mistakes out there. I personally don't think Wilcox would have gotten a ban if he didn't try to punt Rush in the following corner, but I think its fucked up how a leader can punt a lapper for basically no reason and get away with it because "he's faster". Rush is coming off a long ban so I guess a hard warning is fair, but I hate how these top guys have this invincible mentality that they can just brake check, punt, and take out lappers because they feel as if they're in the way. I've done it, but I've also been on the receiving end of it and it's just ego more than anything.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

rF shouldnt have to tell people with pro licenses how to race in the 450 class.

Thats kinda why it's called the..pro..class.
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

Racers52 wrote:rF shouldnt have to tell people with pro licenses how to race in the 450 class.

Thats kinda why it's called the..pro..class.

skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

gif are clean af except for the sketchy re-entry
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
motodude76
Team: C4Designs TMFR

Post by motodude76 »

I'm just gonna say it... The Gifs are invalid
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Wilcox i like you and all but i dont see why youre trying to fight this. You did try to retaliate and jump across the track and try to punt him. Look at it like this. The situation with canard and reed. Nothing would've happen to reed if he didn't retaliate and push canard wide and brake check him. just take the ban and move on homie
Milky614
Team: Privateer

Post by Milky614 »

Hey guys I'm just wondering how long it takes for rF to finish a license request. I applied for a novice license a few days ago and was wondering if it would be done by tonight for me to try to qualify
Yung Kryp

Post by Yung Kryp »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Wilcox i like you and all but i dont see why youre trying to fight this. You did try to retaliate and jump across the track and try to punt him. Look at it like this. The situation with canard and reed. Nothing would've happen to reed if he didn't retaliate and push canard wide and brake check him. just take the ban and move on homie
Im not fighting with rF to get my ban removed, keep it. New FIM.

Its how ass backwards everything is with all these bs GIF's, assumptions, a warning to a successful punt, a ban to a failed punt, how rF wants me to move where they think is best instead of THE RIDER, MV riders commenting like always, all all the other BS with there new 1-2 second gap theory.

Just gonna keep posting this.. lol

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yes, Rush took you out, but even if that was for position it wouldn't be a bankable offense, perhaps just a warning. In your case, I think it would have been a warning for racing leaders as well, but you tried to absolutely send Rush into a new zip code and failed. That's where the 1 week suspension came into effect.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

bannable offense*