Page 13 of 20

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:37 am
by AWood
Protests are a joke this year.

Shawn smith deliberately going for a takeout, gets sketchy so he takes both out. Should have been a warning at least... but its no penalty.

Will whitely has already had a one round suspension for an aggressive takeout and an attempt, but then he cleans someone for 6th in an LCQ taking both down and get nothing. No warning. No additional weeks suspension, just a "racing incident"... like what? that should be another week or two... But oh wait. its the 450 class where theyre held to the UTMOST STANDARD.

Get it together Jeremy and co. I feel like

And how many warnings will atom holm get? I feel like the protests are so out of control...

Whatever.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:43 am
by motocross_will
AWood wrote:Will whitely

Who dat?

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 am
by Atom6246
AWood wrote:Protests are a joke this year.

Agreed.

AWood wrote:And how many warnings will atom holm get?

I have 1 aggressive riding, 1 track reentry. They are different. Always have been.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:23 pm
by KaseoDip
I guess Atom only gonna get a warning every time he does something wrong. Seen people suspended for a lot less than Atom jumping back on track and destroying someone

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:46 pm
by Bradclay306
motocross_will wrote:
AWood wrote:Will whitely

Who dat?


Just some bot

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:46 pm
by AWood
Atom6246 wrote:
AWood wrote:Protests are a joke this year.

Agreed.

AWood wrote:And how many warnings will atom holm get?

I have 1 aggressive riding, 1 track reentry. They are different. Always have been.


To be fair I disagree with the the system that you get one warning for each thing. 17 rounds but you can get a warning for Taking out a leader, not respecting blue flag, aggressive riding, track reentry, etc. rules are so gray area also why do we take into account a persons entire protest history but then warnings are reset every series. It makes sense but there’s no limit. Within a year? Someone could be said they have a history of riding aggressive from a protest two years back and then that used as their warning but then if something happened one series ago its also ignored?

Atom this post wasn’t about you at all but seeing your protest (aka me just checking the page to see if there’s any talking points for this round for the stream) reminded me. For some reason your protests are always the ones that stick in my mind.

But if someone has a warning from hangtown and then that warning is overlooked when the person gets another warning this year, then I don’t want to see any of that being used as evidence against someone Unless it’s an extreme circumstance for a license Or suspension.

The will Whiteley incident is the one that completely baffles me though. It’s the wild Wild West and there’s no fucking rules apparently because everything is so goddamn inconsistent.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:47 pm
by AWood
And I don’t care about anyone or truly have any favorites. I’m not targeting anyone I just hate how things are handled and it’s embarrassing honestly.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:10 pm
by skyzen
We have bias protest since two year

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:24 pm
by skyzen
https://i.gyazo.com/58298e2f50f1ce92531 ... 0af68c.mp4

Image
invalid protest.

Image

what?

protest bias af

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:19 pm
by Atom6246
KaseoDip wrote:Seen people suspended for a lot less than Atom jumping back on track and destroying someone

Why would I get a harsher penalty for something everyone gets a warning for? First offense at least. Your logic is flawed.
AWood wrote:Atom this post wasn’t about you at all but seeing your protest (aka me just checking the page to see if there’s any talking points for this round for the stream) reminded me. For some reason your protests are always the ones that stick in my mind.

I saw my name and felt it was necessary to explain what I've understood how warnings work.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:10 pm
by AWood
Yeah that came off wrong. I Just wanted to explain that I wasn’t targeting you specifically. And thank you for your input.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 am
by Snopro704
Crazy how 250 East is now the fastest class, thanks rF.

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 am
by Ddavis
Well if I'm going to not make the main, I'd do it that way. :lol:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:27 am
by Mxs Racer 303
What the name of the race server?

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:46 am
by Yung Kryp
Atom, D Mills, Roy, and myself had some good battles for a solid 7-8 laps straight. Was sick