Do you like racing Supercross with or without erode?

Organize races and post results here

Yes, SX is fun with the erode
46%
No, SX is not fun with the erode
54%

Total votes: 91

Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

It seems to be another big argument whether or not erode should be used for SUPERCROSS. I know that there has been a vote before, but it seemed to be a general overview of erode. So this one is your opinion of erode and SX.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: Do you like racing Supercross with or without erode?

Post by USABMXER1 »

I agree and disagree with erode in supercross. The reasons I disagree with erode in supercross is because it always forms that single line in just about every corner it seems like. But at the same time I do agree with having erode in supercross because it keeps the racing interesting. Track is always changing lap after lap, makes for better racing I personally think. Then on top of that it makes it so you always have to be on your toes and can't really just be coasting half the race knowing that the corner is going to be perfectly fine other than a downed rider in it every now and then and you have to actually hit it just right to get through the corner fast. But if you end up messing up the slightest bit from not getting into the rut properly or the rut is just to beat up it forces you to have to go and choose and or form a new line and hit the track differently than you have been making it more realistic than just being able to triple in every lap in every section without a problem at all. So that is my view point on erode in supercross, not entirely sure how many people are able to agree/disagree with the stuff that I have personally said. But I am actually wanting to hear other peoples thoughts on it as well, so put them out there boys.
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Post by Whiteracing204 »

I like having erode on the track but i dont like how RF is changing the design of the track just to try and make erode work better because they are actually making the track harder to ride. They need to make the same amount of premade ruts and bumps as they did before, just turn the erode down and let the ruts form deeper and a little more rough as time goes on. I really want them to keep erode I just don't like how they change the track just to try and make erode work better
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Whiteracing204 wrote:I like having erode on the track but i dont like how RF is changing the design of the track just to try and make erode work better because they are actually making the track harder to ride. They need to make the same amount of premade ruts and bumps as they did before, just turn the erode down and let the ruts form deeper and a little more rough as time goes on. I really want them to keep erode I just don't like how they change the track just to try and make erode work better
I agree with the first part, feel like the track is changing all around the erode but IMO, erode was most fun in 2018 with the big inside and outside ruts. may not be realism, but fun