2020 VlastMX Straight Rhythm Series (For Fun)

Organize races and post results here
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

2020 VlastMX Straight Rhythm Series (For Fun)

Postby Jrife548 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:48 pm

Post for Seth Garrett, he also apologizes for the horrible looking post.

2020 VlastMX Straight Rhythm Series

Decided to run a for funsies straight rhythm series. I will be making more unique straight rhythm tracks for the series as well as using a couple of replicas.

There will be an undetermined amount of rounds and the times will MOST LIKELY be every friday night at 5:30 PST. This is subject to change as my new schedule isn't fixed and can change at any time. Military does that to you..
There will be a 125 class and a 250 class, IDC if you run 2 or 4 stroke. I will take the top 16 that show up and they will be the only people racing. Even if they quit on round 1 of the first race, nobody will be replacing them. I will not be adding anybody in who didn't sign up or qualify. If you're late by 10 seconds, I'm gonna treat you like you only showed up for the final round. Sucks to suck, kid.

Series Link: https://mxslobby.com/series.php?series_id=211
Round 1 is Friday Night!

There will be prizes, they will most likely be cash prizes but I want to try to add onto that even more. I might have custom trophies made for this series, something I honestly really really want to do.. So there's something actually cool on the line!
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans

jakespeasebruh

Re: 2020 VlastMX Straight Rhythm Series (For Fun)

Postby jakespeasebruh » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 pm

legoooooooo

Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Re: 2020 VlastMX Straight Rhythm Series (For Fun)

Postby Jrife548 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:08 am

post for seth

Starts in about 20 minutes, after UID grab I'm gonna spend like 5 minutes constructing the brackets.
#freesethgarrett | #freecolthans

Return to “Racing”