250AM and 450AM Sand baggers list

Organize races and post results here
colten322

250AM and 450AM Sand baggers list

Post by colten322 »

IF YOU RACED PRO AND CAN QUALIFY FOR PRO YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE AM ITS STUPID HOW IF YOU ARE IN NOVICE AND ARE TO GOOD YOU GET MOVED UP BUT NOT AMs
250 AMs sand baggers 450 AMs sand baggers
daniel paz lewis Williams
Tyler Bartlett steve harris
john hileman Jeremy gwiozdowski
brandon nigrin Zach fisher
luke magnetti vetle eriksen
Dylan cavaciuti arla green
caleb hall
ALL OF THESE RACERS COULD HAVE BEEN RACING PRO FORE SURE SOME OF THE 250s AND MOST OF THESE 450s
FIX THIS RF IT MAKES THE RACING NOT FUN AT ALL FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Re: 250AM and 450AM Sand baggers list

Post by ktm161 »

Zach fischer has raced every main and only has 26 points. just bc his license says A don't mean he should race pro. he got a A license to do pro Gp. I (Caleb Hall) would be racing pro but I suck on a 250 (still gonna try east) so when I can race 450 pro ill stop racing ams. btw Braden has won 2 450 am mains and hes not on this list lol
uair
Team: Privateer

Post by uair »

Good thing i suck :)
white327
Team: MotoPro GFX

Post by white327 »

colten322 wrote:IF YOU RACED PRO AND CAN QUALIFY FOR PRO YOU SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE AM ITS STUPID HOW IF YOU ARE IN NOVICE AND ARE TO GOOD YOU GET MOVED UP BUT NOT AMs
250 AMs sand baggers 450 AMs sand baggers
daniel paz lewis Williams
Tyler Bartlett steve harris
john hileman Jeremy gwiozdowski
brandon nigrin Zach fisher
luke magnetti vetle eriksen
Dylan cavaciuti arla green
caleb hall
ALL OF THESE RACERS COULD HAVE BEEN RACING PRO FORE SURE SOME OF THE 250s AND MOST OF THESE 450s
FIX THIS RF IT MAKES THE RACING NOT FUN AT ALL FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE
So, to clarify for you, if you have an A License, and do not qualify for pro, you are allowed to race "Open Ams". Which is fine. Plus it helps the rest of the Amateur field go a bit quicker to try and keep up with them. You are also seeing the lap times because of the 4 days Amateurs have to run a qualifying lap. Pro's only have 1 hour to qualify, and most of the sessions might not go your way, so you may only get 5-8 clean laps during that 1 hour qualifying session seeing as all the pro servers have a minimum of 18 riders in them. So when you have 4 days to qualify, you dont see many people stacked in qualifying servers allowing Amateurs to run consistent hot laps.

As far as your list,
There's a HUGE difference in being able to run a "pro" lap time, vs. being an actual pro and having that consistency. Most everyone on this list do not have the consistency to run the pro pace. Nothing against them, by any means, but it's the truth. I only see MAYBE 3 people on this list who should be able to qualify and race pro day in and day out. I'd suggest paying a little bit more attention to the racing and watch how they actually perform under pressure. The pressure in am's that most of these guys feel battling for the lead is an entire pro race pressure situation. Again, i feel only 3 people on this list (who i will not name) should be in pro class.
tylerbartlett24

Post by tylerbartlett24 »

How am I sandbagging lmao I started playing last year get faster and stop calling people sandbaggers
tylerbartlett24

Post by tylerbartlett24 »

You have literally been the same speed since I met you last year
LewisWilliams
Team: Impact

Post by LewisWilliams »

Didn't make the A1 Main, 18th at RD.2 Main tenth at the triple crown... Like bruh cmon i suck
Trevor92
Team: Swapmotolive.com

Post by Trevor92 »

LOL I hope you do realize that john hileman has had the game for 6 months and has played only 5 rf official races.
JohnH19
Team: Revo Husqvarna

Post by JohnH19 »

Ive only played the game on pc for 4 months now but im happy to be on this list lol and btw im doing east coast (:
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

im offended :evil:
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Literally the only guy in that group that I would even consider being a sandbagging is Steve Harris. He for sure has the speed to race the pro class but he doesn't have the consistency and plus you have to realize that they are getting a ton of extra time on the track compared to the pros. Personally I don't like Steve too much, but he isn't ready for pros in my opinion. If you look at his results you can see it, yes he is usually up at the front of the pack in just about every race. But that doesn't mean that he is ready for the pro class, if he was getting a 3rd on a bad night and winning races like it is nothing at all then yes I would. But he isn't, this supercross season he has a single podium and then two 7ths and a 10th. Not saying he is slow by no means, but he definitely isn't sandbagging.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

wow great post, he'll be adding me to the list on the east when im in open ams lol. But i do agree the 1 hour is super difficult for pro i can barely make the top 40 but have made 3 mains so far.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

LewisWilliams wrote:Didn't make the A1 Main, 18th at RD.2 Main tenth at the triple crown... Like bruh cmon i suck
i agree you do suck
dirtfreek

Post by dirtfreek »

Because going 16-1-1 in the only race I have raced this season makes me a sand bagger. :lol: :lol:

If you were thinking Ams was going to be easy then you should have thought differently. Most of the people that race pro that are not at that pace feel the same way you do but don't have an excuse to say they are sand bagging the pro class. Just race and practice some more. Ams is not that serious.

P.S. Hot laps mean nothing.
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Post by NineFour »

You want to cry anymore? Just because these guys are good in ams doesn’t mean they are pro level. Just get good!