Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:2021 vibes

told you i was coming for that ass

It helped that I got banned lol
Raiders1629

Re: *NEARLY CONFIRMED* 2021 Race Factory Gaming National Number Quest [NA]

Post by Raiders1629 »

you know there's no more good competition anymore in this game when payson johnson is winning a championship and zoa cross is getting number 27 lmao. I finished like 6 races and got 59, that's sad
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Raiders1629 wrote:you know there's no more good competition anymore in this game when payson johnson is winning a championship and zoa cross is getting number 27 lmao. I finished like 6 races and got 59, that's sad
you know youre a piece of shit right? This is first time ive raced every race in a season and didnt go to cali to work at woodward. Payson is fast a shit. When the hell did you become such a dick. You were cool, disappeared for a while and came back a dick
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:you know there's no more good competition anymore in this game when payson johnson is winning a championship and zoa cross is getting number 27 lmao. I finished like 6 races and got 59, that's sad
you know youre a piece of shit right? This is first time ive raced every race in a season and didnt go to cali to work at woodward. Payson is fast a shit. When the hell did you become such a dick. You were cool, disappeared for a while and came back a dick
nah, he's always been a dick.
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
How is that me being a dick you got 2 top 5's all year, and your outside the top 10 at about basically half the races. you should have to be putting in good results to get that low of a number, like how it used to be. Now you can just show up play around and somehow get 27.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Also my comment wasn't directed just towards you, you were just a good example. was more directed towards the competition, You had 250ish points this season, real life to get a number around 30ish you need over 400 points. The competition in this game is just at its worst it's ever been which makes it not fun to play anymore. People clean each other for no reason every race, than don't get penalized for it, erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Raiders1629 wrote:Also my comment wasn't directed just towards you, you were just a good example. was more directed towards the competition, You had 250ish points this season, real life to get a number around 30ish you need over 400 points. The competition in this game is just at its worst it's ever been which makes it not fun to play anymore. People clean each other for no reason every race, than don't get penalized for it, erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
2019 was way worse than 2020 skill wise. Looking back at 2017, most people were running pretty amateur laptimes during races. Payson Johnson is one of the quickest the game has ever seen. 2018 Rush beat everyone without even trying, but then again, the competition was much better back then
right? Maybe numbers required more points to get "back in the day" because the skill gap was smaller and anybody could get points if they put in half an ass worth of effort.
Raiders1629 wrote:erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
rF has constantly been changing tracks and erode settings to make erode better since it got online so idek what you mean by that.
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Jrife548 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:Also my comment wasn't directed just towards you, you were just a good example. was more directed towards the competition, You had 250ish points this season, real life to get a number around 30ish you need over 400 points. The competition in this game is just at its worst it's ever been which makes it not fun to play anymore. People clean each other for no reason every race, than don't get penalized for it, erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
2019 was way worse than 2020 skill wise. Looking back at 2017, most people were running pretty amateur laptimes during races. Payson Johnson is one of the quickest the game has ever seen. 2018 Rush beat everyone without even trying, but then again, the competition was much better back then
right? Maybe numbers required more points to get "back in the day" because the skill gap was smaller and anybody could get points if they put in half an ass worth of effort.
Raiders1629 wrote:erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
rF has constantly been changing tracks and erode settings to make erode better since it got online so idek what you mean by that.
2018 rush mops the floor with payson lol. It's not hard for ams to run pro lap times when you have 3-4 more days to learn the track, I could do it when I was an am. Skill was wayyy better from about 2015-18. To score points you couldn't make many mistakes and if you wanted to beat Tyson, Jesse, Root, Burkeen you had to not crash the entire race. Zoa got like 12th every other race so that proves my point he just rode around.

With the erode all the races i've done this year (just sx) it always feels the same. just builds up and is chattery
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

I actually didn’t just ride around at all. I was in a stacked coast for SX and feeling myself too much going into the season and wiffed. Still had top 10s, lead laps, and ran up front. Just like I have since 2017. I’ve wiffed a win every year from 2017 to now. In outdoors I started slow, but by the end of the season I was running up front and keeping title contenders honest. The last 2 rounds I was having anywhere from 2nd to 4th fastest lap In the motos and running anywhere from 2nd—5th majority of the motos. Sure we don’t have the og powerhouses anymore. That doesn’t mean people these days are bad. I would but money on payson to beat 2018 rush. The kid is outright fast and super consistent. Colby, tlang, carter, and prin are all fast as hell too. I’ve been in the running the last 2 years coming out of Sx and the first 2-3 rounds of outdoors projected at a number in the 20s but then I leave for the summer to work at woodward. You say you don’t mean to attack me but when you point me out as a specific example and have the track record of being a dick, we all know what you mean. Sorry you’re not good at erode and refuse to learn how to ride it. This game has gotten better every season we’ve raced with it. Now could you please crawl back in the hole you hide in and fuck off
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

i agree with you mostly but you also got to look at #90-#99. IRL, they need 20-17 points to get in the 90's
while in sim, you need 44-34 points. like it has been ever since 2012. its way more spread out than irl
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:I actually didn’t just ride around at all. I was in a stacked coast for SX and feeling myself too much going into the season and wiffed. Still had top 10s, lead laps, and ran up front. Just like I have since 2017. I’ve wiffed a win every year from 2017 to now. In outdoors I started slow, but by the end of the season I was running up front and keeping title contenders honest. The last 2 rounds I was having anywhere from 2nd to 4th fastest lap In the motos and running anywhere from 2nd—5th majority of the motos. Sure we don’t have the og powerhouses anymore. That doesn’t mean people these days are bad. I would but money on payson to beat 2018 rush. The kid is outright fast and super consistent. Colby, tlang, carter, and prin are all fast as hell too. I’ve been in the running the last 2 years coming out of Sx and the first 2-3 rounds of outdoors projected at a number in the 20s but then I leave for the summer to work at woodward. You say you don’t mean to attack me but when you point me out as a specific example and have the track record of being a dick, we all know what you mean. Sorry you’re not good at erode and refuse to learn how to ride it. This game has gotten better every season we’ve raced with it. Now could you please crawl back in the hole you hide in and fuck off
Wiffing wins don't mean getting a holeshot and crashing lap 2 or 3 :lol: .You can call me a dick all you want people just don't like what I have to say and i'm cool with it, you say im not good at erode but we still have the same best finish this year lol, and sorry being in a hole is working a full time job that makes it so I can't play a video game
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
i agree with you mostly but you also got to look at #90-#99. IRL, they need 20-17 points to get in the 90's
while in sim, you need 44-34 points. like it has been ever since 2012. its way more spread out than irl
I feel like the points at the bottom are higher because about half the field quits through each season allowing a lot of slower guys to get points especially during outdoors. The last like 3-5 rounds of outdoors are usually a joke cause if you're not top 5-10 in points everyone just gives up or quits
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I was hating on Payson all year because I wanted Braden to win, but Payson really is shredding right now and I think he waxes anyone who won in prior years. And to the "no good competition" statement.. dude, people are riding faster and more consistent than ever, perhaps that's why you quit racing since you couldn't bare becoming irrelevant (oh wait you already were)... easy to talk shit when you're watching on the sidelines. A lot of people hate on Zoa but he's been shredding lately, same with these guys you probably think are "no names" like Luke Magnetti (who's really fucking fast btw)... you just don't recognize the names anymore Kevin.. I'm sure people that quit 2 years before you had your 1 good season said the same shit when they looked and you scored a low national number... "who da fook is that guy?!" I've been around this game for a long ass time (clearly) and I've seen it happen almost every year.. there's guys you've never heard of that are suddenly top 10 guys and you're like WOW THEY SUCK I'M GETTING BEAT BY HIIIIM!?!?! then a year later it's like oh that makes sense he's actually really good at the game. Get a grip dude, you're talking shit on everyone who's been grinding sim while you sit on your ass and call them shit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

PS: The game is naturally going to lose "depth of field" at the tail end and people quitting as time goes on, but the racing has been more competitive than it ever has been in the points paying positions. I felt like I rode good at times this year and was barely able to hang inside the top 15 when in years past I think it would have put me around 8th.. dudes are still pushing the limits of this game and getting better.