*NEARLY CONFIRMED* 2021 Race Factory Gaming National Number Quest [NA]

Organize races and post results here
Raiders1629

Re: *NEARLY CONFIRMED* 2021 Race Factory Gaming National Number Quest [NA]

Post by Raiders1629 »

Ddavis wrote:I was hating on Payson all year because I wanted Braden to win, but Payson really is shredding right now and I think he waxes anyone who won in prior years. And to the "no good competition" statement.. dude, people are riding faster and more consistent than ever, perhaps that's why you quit racing since you couldn't bare becoming irrelevant (oh wait you already were)... easy to talk shit when you're watching on the sidelines. A lot of people hate on Zoa but he's been shredding lately, same with these guys you probably think are "no names" like Luke Magnetti (who's really fucking fast btw)... you just don't recognize the names anymore Kevin.. I'm sure people that quit 2 years before you had your 1 good season said the same shit when they looked and you scored a low national number... "who da fook is that guy?!" I've been around this game for a long ass time (clearly) and I've seen it happen almost every year.. there's guys you've never heard of that are suddenly top 10 guys and you're like WOW THEY SUCK I'M GETTING BEAT BY HIIIIM!?!?! then a year later it's like oh that makes sense he's actually really good at the game. Get a grip dude, you're talking shit on everyone who's been grinding sim while you sit on your ass and call them shit.
I quit because life got in the way.. job, girlfriend, moved out. Irrelevant? I won a race (EU) and top 5'd a 250 (NA) and a top 10 in 450 (NA). Those aren't that great of results but I stopped playing the game for a year came back and was finishing normally where I was and for the amount of time I actually put in when I did race those were pretty good. I never said I was good at the game anymore either lol. If I still put the time I know id be near the front every race its not that hard to just ride around and get solid finishes. You've sat around and played the game like 7 years and still ass, never been good
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Raiders1629 wrote:I quit because life got in the way.. job, girlfriend, moved out. Irrelevant? I won a race (EU) and top 5'd a 250 (NA) and a top 10 in 450 (NA). Those aren't that great of results but I stopped playing the game for a year came back and was finishing normally where I was and for the amount of time I actually put in when I did race those were pretty good. I never said I was good at the game anymore either lol. If I still put the time I know id be near the front every race its not that hard to just ride around and get solid finishes. You've sat around and played the game like 7 years and still ass, never been good
If you quit the game, don't talk shit about the people who still play it.

Nobody cared you left, nobody wants you back.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Raiders1629 wrote:
InfernalKerr77 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:Also my comment wasn't directed just towards you, you were just a good example. was more directed towards the competition, You had 250ish points this season, real life to get a number around 30ish you need over 400 points. The competition in this game is just at its worst it's ever been which makes it not fun to play anymore. People clean each other for no reason every race, than don't get penalized for it, erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
i agree with you mostly but you also got to look at #90-#99. IRL, they need 20-17 points to get in the 90's
while in sim, you need 44-34 points. like it has been ever since 2012. its way more spread out than irl
I feel like the points at the bottom are higher because about half the field quits through each season allowing a lot of slower guys to get points especially during outdoors. The last like 3-5 rounds of outdoors are usually a joke cause if you're not top 5-10 in points everyone just gives up or quits
yeah i got you
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Raiders1629 wrote:Also my comment wasn't directed just towards you, you were just a good example. was more directed towards the competition, You had 250ish points this season, real life to get a number around 30ish you need over 400 points. The competition in this game is just at its worst it's ever been which makes it not fun to play anymore. People clean each other for no reason every race, than don't get penalized for it, erode has never really been good cause no one tries to make it better and try different settings.
This had me curious.
Brandon Hartranft scored 304 points last year earning #30
DDavis scored 312 points last year also earning #30.

I don't think that has any correlation to how competitive the game is or anything, just thought it was interesting that it matched up pretty well.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Raiders1629 wrote:You've sat around and played the game like 7 years and still ass, never been good
but I'm not sitting on my ass calling everyone shit like you are.
Kael_Braden
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by Kael_Braden »

Ddavis wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote:You've sat around and played the game like 7 years and still ass, never been good
but I'm not sitting on my ass calling everyone shit like you are.
you always call me shit :(
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I make exceptions Kael :lol:
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Jeremy150 wrote:
This had me curious.
Brandon Hartranft scored 304 points last year earning #30
DDavis scored 312 points last year also earning #30.

I don't think that has any correlation to how competitive the game is or anything, just thought it was interesting that it matched up pretty well.
When I put the 400 points I looked at Mosiman (28) cause he was the closest to having national number 27. Malcolm has 27 but he doesn't race nationals. anyway mosiman had 434. Zoa had like 250.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Nobody cared you left, nobody wants you back.
Cool
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Raiders1629 wrote: I quit because life got in the way.. job, girlfriend, moved out. Irrelevant? I won a race (EU) and top 5'd a 250 (NA) and a top 10 in 450 (NA)
I travel every weekend to ride, and i ride 5 days a week. I have a full time job, only thing you have on me is a gf. Im lonley ik. But i have a podium in sx NA, top 5's in 250 NA, and top 10 in 450 sx NA. You cant talk shit on when our stats are the same. The races i didnt score points in this year i would quit the moto either bc i got an hour on the track bc they released it late, or 1 moto i was targeted by chase mcdonald. Ive been running up front for a while now so i dont know what you feel the need to talk shit on me
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Raiders1629 wrote: I quit because life got in the way.. job, girlfriend, moved out. Irrelevant? I won a race (EU) and top 5'd a 250 (NA) and a top 10 in 450 (NA)
I travel every weekend to ride, and i ride 5 days a week. I have a full time job, only thing you have on me is a gf. Im lonley ik. But i have a podium in sx NA, top 5's in 250 NA, and top 10 in 450 sx NA. You cant talk shit on when our stats are the same. The races i didnt score points in this year i would quit the moto either bc i got an hour on the track bc they released it late, or 1 moto i was targeted by chase mcdonald. Ive been running up front for a while now so i dont know what you feel the need to talk shit on me
Like I told you dude you were just a good example if it makes you feel any better i'll give you everyones name I think numbers is to high.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Raiders1629 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Like I told you dude you were just a good example if it makes you feel any better i'll give you everyones name I think numbers is to high.
Ok cool but do people care about your opinions? Don't think so
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Ddavis wrote:but I'm not sitting on my ass calling everyone shit like you are.

*Opens up rF discord chats*
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

Raiders1629 wrote: 2018 rush mops the floor with payson lol. It's not hard for ams to run pro lap times when you have 3-4 more days to learn the track, I could do it when I was an am. Skill was wayyy better from about 2015-18. To score points you couldn't make many mistakes and if you wanted to beat Tyson, Jesse, Root, Burkeen you had to not crash the entire race. Zoa got like 12th every other race so that proves my point he just rode around.
Ur clownin bud. Idk man I used to be top pro in 2016, Lynds and I were the fastest mofos on 250 east coast speed wise and let me tell you, I am a LOT faster now than I was in 2016. Im lucky to get a top 5 nowadays though. SPEED wise the game is always progressing, everyones always getting faster. I think you're right about the competition in terms of how many players show up for every round though. Back in the day a lot more people would show up for EVERY race, nowadays its a little less people committing to a full series. However, to say the race pace isnt at the fastest its ever been at is just absurd. The race pace now is hugely faster than even 2018 IMO. I'd be winning everything if they were slower now than in 2016.
Tanner Rogers
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

DP picking Zoa as an example has me a little confused as well. Zoa has been absolutely shredding this season, his race pace is insane. If he kept it on two wheels he'd be up in the top 5 every race. I can't even count how many times Zoa has straight up passed me in motos. Kinda embarassing but only way I beat that kid is if he crashes (which often happens :lol: )
Tanner Rogers