*NEARLY CONFIRMED* 2021 Race Factory Gaming National Number Quest [NA]

Organize races and post results here
DannyBoy

Re: *NEARLY CONFIRMED* 2021 Race Factory Gaming National Number Quest [NA]

Post by DannyBoy »

This year's competition was some of the fastest I've seen in a while. Regardless of who you think should or shouldn't have a low number.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Oh, and Payson is legit one of the fastest 250 outdoors riders I've ever seen. Shouldn't be a shock that he won the title. It should be a shock he didn't win it 4 rounds early.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

motokid499 wrote:DP picking Zoa as an example has me a little confused as well. Zoa has been absolutely shredding this season, his race pace is insane. If he kept it on two wheels he'd be up in the top 5 every race. I can't even count how many times Zoa has straight up passed me in motos. Kinda embarassing but only way I beat that kid is if he crashes (which often happens :lol: )
I agree woth the crashing. My problem is I’m either rushing to not lose the leaders, or I’m upfront and I try to back off to not go down and I crash Bc I don’t know how to go that speed on the track. My speed this year was enough to put up fights for podiums and be in the top 5 consistently. Why he singled me out has me lost. This was the first full season I’ve raced as a pro and not missed races, and I had the speed that deserved to be upfront when I’m not on the ground. I know that Kevin just hates me for no reason and thinks Bc he was better than me in his last season means I’m still the same “rider” I was then too and didn’t earn that number. I’m sure let could tell you how many numbers I picked up and lost from the start of mx to the end. I think I dropped to outside 35 and came all the way back to 27. I worked for that shit for how little I played
sdrew338
Team: Privateer

Post by sdrew338 »

DannyBoy wrote:Oh, and Payson is legit one of the fastest 250 outdoors riders I've ever seen. Shouldn't be a shock that he won the title. It should be a shock he didn't win it 4 rounds early.
throwback to 2018 when rush would qualify first in 450s and then drop down to run a second faster than the 250 class
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Yeah rush is up there, same with Jack.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

rush really out here messaging people to say it for him. Best 250 riders this game has seen are rush, jack, and payson. you can say whos the best just like you cant say there is a best irl rider
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Rush just gets upset when people aren't talking about him. He'll grow out of it eventually.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Also that's fucking embarrassing
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Jack best 250 mx season in sim history. Let's fight about it.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

rmitch524 wrote:Jack best 250 mx season in sim history. Let's fight about it.
He blew everyone out the geezer that season. No question that was the most dominate 250 season I've ever seen.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

rmitch524 wrote:Jack best 250 mx season in sim history. Let's fight about it.
Come on dude you're gonna make rush cry
Seabolt19

Post by Seabolt19 »

I mean i beat rush 2 west seasons in a row and moved up then he won so am i fastest 250 rider :shock:
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Seabolt19 wrote:I mean i beat rush 2 west seasons in a row and moved up then he won so am i fastest 250 rider :shock:
shit i did forget to add seabolt and honeywell to the list. Dade and seatbelt were untouchable those years
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Seabolt19 wrote:I mean i beat rush 2 west seasons in a row and moved up then he won so am i fastest 250 rider :shock:
shit i did forget to add seabolt and honeywell to the list. Dade and seatbelt were untouchable those years
What about JS4 & Kyle Robb? Burkeen? There are many different guys who have dominated at different times.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
What about JS4 & Kyle Robb? Burkeen? There are many different guys who have dominated at different times.
shit i forgot about them too. There has been so many 250 shredders in the 9 years ive been in this game