THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2024 rF Supercross (NA)

Organize races and post results here
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2024 rF Supercross (NA)

Post by Official rF Gaming »

Pro Racing will be on Wednesday nights at 5:30pm PST(Round 1 - January 3rd)
Amateur Racing will be on Sunday nights at 5:30pm PST(Round 1 - January 7th)

Membership
Price -
2500 Knobbies ($25 USD) for single series pass.

Race Server
na.mxbattlegrounds.com

Classes - Rules for 2024 SX

450 Classes - 450 4 strokes or 250 2 strokes
250 Classes - 250 4 strokes or 125 2 strokes

Wednesday Night Pro Classes:
250 Pro East and West Coast
- Riders with an rF A or Pro License
- Riders who have won a championship are not eligible for this class.
- Riders in the top 15 in points in the 450 class during the current season are not allowed to drop into the 250 class.
- Riders must declare a coast East or West and will remain their coast throughout the season.

450 Pro Class
- Requires rF Pro License

Sunday Night Amateur Classes:

Open Amateur
- This class is considered an "Open" class.
- Riders who have pointed out of the 250 Amateur class are eligible for this class.
- Riders with an rF A or B license are eligible for this class.
- Riders who do not qualify for the fast 40 in the 250 Pro class, are eligible for this class.

250 Amateur
- Riders with an rF B license
- Riders with over 200 Amateur SX points in the 250 class in a season are not eligible for this class.

250 Novice - No membership required (Free!)
- Novice level racers only (you will be bumped if you exceed what we determine is Novice skill level)
- Riders with an rF C license
- Riders with any rF Pro or Amateur Supercross or Motocross points not eligible

(Everything here is NEARLY final - but still subject to change)

Memberships are now available on the website. Once you are logged in click the membership tab at the top right.

*No membership refunds under any circumstances

2024 rF Rulebook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDB ... sp=sharing
The rulebook is subject to change at any time*

Track Crew

Terrain
Braden Castellaneta, Caleb Hall
Environment
Jeremy Cohenour, Tyler Lang, Caleb Hall

Official rF Social Media Accounts
https://www.instagram.com/racefactorygaming/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm4yi ... SkFWl55yhA
https://twitter.com/rf_gaming?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/RaceFactoryGaming/
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2024 rF Supercross (NA)

Post by AHeckman2 »

I miss the days of everyone coming to the race thread after the mains to see who did something stupid. Should bring that back this year :roll:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

AHeckman2 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:22 pm I miss the days of everyone coming to the race thread after the mains to see who did something stupid. Should bring that back this year :roll:
Nobody really comments on the team posts anymore either. If someone has a comment to make it’s all on discord.
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

Love having ams in the pro servers crashing and then pulling out in front of you the entire session. Ethan and I both didn't make it because of that. Excellent high quality servers! Maybe you should take a little bit of the money you're getting and HIRE SOMEONE to whitelist your servers
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

On a less ragey note, what does everyone think about turning erode off in the qualifying? That way the track is completely even for everyone the entirety of qualifying.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

AHeckman2 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:40 am On a less ragey note, what does everyone think about turning erode off in the qualifying? That way the track is completely even for everyone the entirety of qualifying.
Interesting idea, but I think it might add more complications if anything. Most people set their bike up for erode, if we take erode out of qualifying I would assume more people would start running qualifying setups. You'd end up with people sweating the track on their qualy setup just to get in and then become a hazard in the night show because they havent practiced on their erode setup. Top guys it wouldnt matter a ton because they'd be able to make it in the night show regardless, but gate pick is pretty important for some people so im unsure how that would go.

My setups for erode are wildly different than non erode. If I ran my erode setup on a flat track, Itd be seconds lost.
Tanner Rogers
AHeckman2

Post by AHeckman2 »

motokid499 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:26 am
AHeckman2 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:40 am On a less ragey note, what does everyone think about turning erode off in the qualifying? That way the track is completely even for everyone the entirety of qualifying.
Interesting idea, but I think it might add more complications if anything. Most people set their bike up for erode, if we take erode out of qualifying I would assume more people would start running qualifying setups. You'd end up with people sweating the track on their qualy setup just to get in and then become a hazard in the night show because they havent practiced on their erode setup. Top guys it wouldnt matter a ton because they'd be able to make it in the night show regardless, but gate pick is pretty important for some people so im unsure how that would go.

My setups for erode are wildly different than non erode. If I ran my erode setup on a flat track, Itd be seconds lost.
I’m just bad it must be, I have the same suspension for erode and non erode, same on the 450 and 250 :lol:
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Chase Blakely | Oregon Based