Arenacross Race 11-11-10

Organize races and post results here
crashnburn11

Re: Arenacross Race 11-11-10

Post by crashnburn11 »

I had fun, thanks. I didn't make the main, but I did much better than my 1st race, so I can't complain. Sorry about the guy who hit me while I was crashed in the heat and we got our bikes stuck together for like 1.5 laps.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Post by knapp21 »

warrior462 wrote:I'm a bit annoyed with how track cutting is handled. I was racing in heat 3 tonight, pretty much having the race of my life, I never do this well in the organized racing. All of a sudden Knapp comes by, and I can't remember the exact sequence of events, but he ends up cutting the track (really bad) to get ahead of me. Then a little later he crashes, and as I'm going by he gets up and runs straight into me, putting me on the ground and riding away to take the last transfer spot. I know that he is way faster than me, but that makes me think even more, "can't I just have this one?". I feel like if someone cuts a corner like that it deserves much more than a 0.66 second penalty.
Warrior I do not wanna hear it. quit bitching. This is how it happened. I had atleast a whole straight away lead over you. We had a great battle and I had a ton of chances to make a pass. I was riding clean. Shack was lapping me and I let him by. He went down in the corner before the finish and I got hung up on him. I got squirly because shack was down and me and you made contact over the finish line. I landed on the finish line landing really awkwardly and had to roll the down the side of the landing then I reentered the track. I just tried to get back on the track, why didn't you speak up after the race? This is forsure not the "race of my life" and if u told me "hey you cut really bad off the finish line that is not fair" i would have said fuck it, its an exhibition race, you can have my slot. damn dude
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

I actually did say something in the chat, but there was a lot going on and you must have missed it. I'm just saying when you "reenter the track", try and do it before the next corner. Sure you'll lose some time, but you made a mistake going off the track, you should. I never said you were riding dirty, most of the race was really fun and clean, but after you cut it screwed me out of a spot in the main.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

anyways... good race sween had lots of fun did horribble but had fun
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

DJ99X wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:
0:09.882 - 0:12.921: ONS/Cernics Racing-Zane_Mx#88 passed Phathry25 for 3rd
I'd like to debate this, it wasn't a pass, it was a t bone. Can we get that updated? kthx!
He didn't contact you. The only contact you made at that time was with Juan
demo. :mrgreen:
SuzukiRidr326
Team: Privateer

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

i got last every race but i still had fun, Arenacross/Supercross just isnt my cup of tea.