Day in the dirt

Organize races and post results here
Trailblazer111j
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Rockstar Suzuki

Day in the dirt

Post by Trailblazer111j »

Hey guys I was thinking... And I thought it would be could to do a race like they do in te race day in the dirt, it would be a team race were u have about a 3 rider team and each lap they would switch off . The track could be ur guys choice , hope u guys think it's an ok ideaXD
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Day in the dirt

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ok, dude. I think I see why people are all up in yer grille.
Making a new thread is a VERY sacred thing, reserved for only the COOLEST of community members, so you just have to work your way up through the pecking order, that's all. :p
Making comments in EXISTING threads is the most acceptable form of communicating these ideas 'n such.
Have fun, good luck and I hope I've helped clear up any confusion.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Ok, dude. I think I see why people are all up in yer grille.
Making a new thread is a VERY sacred thing, reserved for only the COOLEST of community members, so you just have to work your way up through the pecking order, that's all. :p
Making comments in EXISTING threads is the most acceptable form of communicating these ideas 'n such.
Have fun, good luck and I hope I've helped clear up any confusion.
The underlined was retarded. Just dont make stupid topics, useless ones. Only make something that is actually useful, already planned out. And by saying retarded, I dont mean to offend you in any way. If I do, I apologize.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

How could anyone possibly be offended by that?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Not sure... :lol:
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Not sure... :lol: