Team Ended (please remove this whole thread.)

Organize races and post results here
GoPro HD

Re: Troy Lee Design [TLD] Racing

Post by GoPro HD »

Just get outta here. You are unwanted in the thread..
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

nothing's easier than that.

again, good luck!!!
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Thanks but, bye... Alright anyone that wants to join... please just message me its not that hard.. this is turing out to be a great team... so yeah! Hurry up only 1 spot left!
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Sib43 wrote:nothing's easier than that.

again, good luck!!!
Wow, i must say, as little as i know you and as much as i want to keep my mouth shut, you seem like a complete PRICK! If i was you i would let him do what he wants. :? You are not doing anything but being a pain.
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

But u can t STFU either... This thing is done... talked to him anyway
DXBMANN
Team: Privateer

Post by DXBMANN »

Guys, this tema is becoming a huge success, and is not going to fail. we have not not gone down the drain, we are higher then we ever were and we will continue to get better. :) 8)
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

yea its going better than i ve ever thought :) but pls make 1 team pack with skins... i thing no one 1 wanna download 3 or more skins where just the background is changed. (just a suggestion)
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

I will ask Go Pro about what he wants for his team, What bike do you guys want? I am almost finished with my 2011 kx250f. I am willing to make your team skin part of the bike model download so everyone will see you from the start without needing to download anything separate. What do you think?
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Fantastic Idea Attacker5... Also are you on the team? Cause im kind of lost... another thing JLV could u please remove posts that are not needed in this thread or unlock them all and ill deleted them ones that are totally off subject it is making this thread look really un-organized! Thanks guys for all of your support (also JLV be sure to delete all of sib's or suzuki riders or whatever's posts.) Thank you (:
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

attacker5 wrote:

again, good luck!!!
Wow, i must say, as little as i know you and as much as i want to keep my mouth shut, you seem like a complete PRICK! If i was you i would let him do what he wants. :? You are not doing anything but being a pain.
Tough i understand why Sib is being skeptical against the team or new started teams since theres like 10teams per week that are started and maybe like 2-3 per year that sticks together. You get tired of it...
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

attacker5 wrote:

again, good luck!!!
Tough i understand why Sib is being skeptical against the team or new started teams since theres like 10teams per week that are started and maybe like 2-3 per year that sticks together. You get tired of it...
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

this team has already lasted more than a week and we are still just fine :P
Sib43

Post by Sib43 »

yea but i said earlier... good riders were already in good teams and don't join such teams. anyway its good that u changed the name because this was not that good. and don't think JLV will delete my posts... i guess he has many better things to do than delete posts :) and thats a good thing!
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Well guess what? I think my team is full of good rider potential! All they need is time and practice and they will get there i promise!
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Hey all team riders! I would just like to say.. I appreciate all of your time and dedication to this team again thank you guys so so much! By the way were have been around for 11 days now and we are not even close to crashing... So all you people out there that thought this team was a fail ... I think I just proved you all wrong. ! (: