Series for Beginners

Organize races and post results here
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Series for Beginners

Post by MXJProductions »

I am new to MXS as of today, but I noticed there is a bunch of series for the really fast riders, I also searched for other series , and got nothing just wondering if there is a series for the slower riders, Like me ( FOR NOW ).... any advice or answers is appreciated thank you....
Zane_Mx#88

Re: Series for Beginners

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

Compete in the fast people tournaments and you'll advance.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

We don't like getting in the way. :P

I as a slow rider would like to see a class or two added to a series so we don't feel out of place. I love riding SX, but I'm not going to come out to a race with people like Shak, because I don't want to screw their race/series up if something happens and I mess them up.
RV3

Post by RV3 »

i see where he's coming from i was like that at first and my lagg made me ride all over the joint in my first mxon event, i was so embarrassed but i think everybody here expects a few mistakes like that when your a noob. give it a bell in demo series coming up or something i'm entering and havn't been around too long, it's good fun!
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

RV3

Post by RV3 »

thanks man
Junior
Team: Privateer

Post by Junior »

Yeah I agree with what everyone is saying. People ussualy expect new players to mess up. Even the top people mess up, so dont sweat it. :)
Skype- Junior-518
Time for the MX Season =)
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

To be honest the only way to learn in my opinion is to face better riders if your stuck riding like you do as a beginner and run a series for beginners what would make you to get better if your average in that series?
I might be way off but i have always tried to face as good players as possible no matter what the game is that way i can learn from what they do and use that in my own gameplay.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

for sure guys dead on point with that most fast riders will get by you if your getting lapped just keep an eye where your racers or and race them clean they will race you clean. im getting stoked for the racing hells yeah guys
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I'll start adding more classes when the races get fuller. Don't worry about being a noob, people may get mad but it's just words. Just race and have fun and see how you do.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

demo racing is a great place to start. otherwise just random races on the online servers. Or show up to the real races, but when the leaders are coming to lap you, be absolutely sure to get out of their way. If they are racing on teh same lap as you, it's as much their fault as yours if they hit you.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=1&t=7129

Spamming my race to all of you beginners! There is a C class, so come out and race, the more beginners that race, the more likely I'll do more C classes in the future! Tell your friends, and fellow newbies on the servers
RV3

Post by RV3 »

[quote="Sweendoggy"][url]http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... f=1&t=7129[/url]

Spamming my race to all of you beginners! There is a C class, so come out and race, the more beginners that race, the more likely I'll do more C classes in the future! Tell your friends, and fellow newbies on the servers[/quote]

lol thanks man i'l try get my mate to do some as well, sorry for the spam haha. i'm guessing im classed as c?