Team dxb Europe

Organize races and post results here
wheels1758

Re: Team dxb Europe

Post by wheels1758 »

dxb_HeGgE wrote:and what it sounds like on you is that your jelous. im not saying that you are but it sounds like it when you say stuff like that.
Hegge, did I ask to be on team DXB? Have I ever asked to be on team DXB? What do I have to be jealous of? (These are all rhetorical questions. Ask Mr. Two if you dont know what that is.)

Mr Two. I'm not gonna argue with you. Clearly I am a terrible person because I have called someone an asshole and said to another to stop hanging from DD's nuts (thats what that meant if anybody didnt understand before.). I am sorry to Team DxB and all of its members(and the guys who stood up for them when it wasn't really their place). You guys win, I was wrong. I am jealous, stupid, envious, ridiculous, and whatever else there is in this thread. I ask JLV to please remove these last few pages and exile them in the memory hole. I'm sorry to David for everyone in this community that has tried to call-out or lash the team whilst your twelve riders attempt to uphold their good reputation. I am sorry to Mr Two for every person in this community that has ever worn the DxB AGV helmet or DxB Thor gear with one of the riders names on it. I am sorry to Hegge and Mikey for getting roped into this argument, and I'm sorry that Jones couldn't be a part of it. I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully the entourage of people you have surrounded yourselves with will live long and prosper.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

dxb_HeGgE wrote:and what it sounds like on you is that your jelous. im not saying that you are but it sounds like it when you say stuff like that.
Hegge, did I ask to be on team DXB? Have I ever asked to be on team DXB? What do I have to be jealous of? (These are all rhetorical questions. Ask Mr. Two if you dont know what that is.)

Mr Two. I'm not gonna argue with you. Clearly I am a terrible person because I have called someone an asshole and said to another to stop hanging from DD's nuts (thats what that meant if anybody didnt understand before.). I am sorry to Team DxB and all of its members(and the guys who stood up for them when it wasn't really their place). You guys win, I was wrong. I am jealous, stupid, envious, ridiculous, and whatever else there is in this thread. I ask JLV to please remove these last few pages and exile them in the memory hole. I'm sorry to David for everyone in this community that has tried to call-out or lash the team whilst your twelve riders attempt to uphold their good reputation. I am sorry to Mr Two for every person in this community that has ever worn the DxB AGV helmet or DxB Thor gear with one of the riders names on it. I am sorry to Hegge and Mikey for getting roped into this argument, and I'm sorry that Jones couldn't be a part of it. I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully the entourage of people you have surrounded yourselves with will live long and prosper.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I personally see race teams with over 5 people as overkill. I also think teams should stick to one brand of bike to be 'legit'
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Well, I'm no psychology major, but attacking us then playing the victim, countless times, doesn't quite make sense to me. As I've seen you around the forums making sensible posts for quite some time, there's obviously something wrong in your home life that I really don't want to delve in to causing this rash emotional outlash. I've made questionable posts under stress from outside happenings, as I'm sure we all have made at one point or another. Hope all is well there. Let me tear apart your last post however:
Have I ever asked to be on team DXB?
I don't believe you ever did, but we definitely would have considered you as we considered everyone else, as a viable candidate.
What do I have to be jealous of?
I'm really not sure. Our team doesn't appeal to everyone obviously as we've seen, and to those that it does appeal to, it seems we have support.
Ask Mr. Two if you dont know what that is.
I've asked him and he didn't know what a rhetorical question is, but he told me to look up negative assertions. Good read
Clearly I am a terrible person because I have called someone an asshole and said to another to stop hanging from DD's nuts
As much as I'd like even the hottest girls to 'hang from my nuts', not a big fan of the whole dominatrix shiz
I am sorry to Team DxB and all of its members
We fully accept your apology, albeit a bit of a mockery towards us. Everyone deserves a second chance.
I am jealous, stupid, envious, ridiculous, and whatever else there is in this thread.
I plead the 5th
I'm sorry to David for everyone in this community that has tried to call-out or lash the team whilst your twelve riders attempt to uphold their good reputation.
As hard as it is to maintain a good reputation while trying to defend ourselves on every statement we make, I think we've done a pretty good job. I'm sorry if you dislike all our members, our morals, our support of the community, and our continuing goals to push the boundaries of creativity and excellence.
I am sorry to Hegge and Mikey for getting roped into this argument, and I'm sorry that Jones couldn't be a part of it.
As a team all of our voices represent one common being, Team dxb. They have our backs, and I have theirs.
I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully the entourage of people you have surrounded yourselves with will live long and prosper.
...Star Trek ftw

Thoroughly enjoyed making this post. Hope you all find sincerity and comic relief in it, as much as I did.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

DJ99X wrote:I personally see race teams with over 5 people as overkill. I also think teams should stick to one brand of bike to be 'legit'
Damn, forgot this one. Ya, as we've said many times before, this Team isn't for everyone, no team is. We appeal to a certain crowd most definitely.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

dxb_ddmx wrote:there's obviously something wrong in your home life that I really don't want to delve in to causing this rash emotional outlash. I've made questionable posts under stress from outside happenings, as I'm sure we all have made at one point or another. Hope all is well there.
I think so too, seriously, the Red Sox?

Something isn't right with you Wheels.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

AGGRESSIVE GRAPHIX TO THE RESCUE F*C*ERS

I'm team Mx Simulator, 2000+ members, suck it.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

wheels1758 wrote:

For the record I know exactly what a rhetorical question is hahaha.

As for all the other stuff, no your not a terrible person and please don't apologize for any of that stuff, it is not your responsibility to take blame for other people actions especially over a couple skins in a video game its really no big deal. The single reason of my replies was to defend my teammates from what I consider unjust criticism. Take a breather man, all is good, and I have no hard feelings.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

dxb_Mr.Two wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:

For the record I know exactly what a rhetorical question is hahaha.

As for all the other stuff, no your not a terrible person and please don't apologize for any of that stuff, it is not your responsibility to take blame for other people actions especially over a couple skins in a video game its really no big deal. The single reason of my replies was to defend my teammates from what I consider unjust criticism. Take a breather man, all is good, and I have no hard feelings.
Dang, so I gotta put my popcorn away? This was just starting to get juicy!
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

wheels1758 wrote:Mr Two. I'm not gonna argue with you. Clearly I am a terrible person because I have called someone an asshole and said to another to stop hanging from DD's nuts (thats what that meant if anybody didnt understand before.). I am sorry to Team DxB and all of its members(and the guys who stood up for them when it wasn't really their place). You guys win, I was wrong. I am jealous, stupid, envious, ridiculous, and whatever else there is in this thread. I ask JLV to please remove these last few pages and exile them in the memory hole. I'm sorry to David for everyone in this community that has tried to call-out or lash the team whilst your twelve riders attempt to uphold their good reputation. I am sorry to Mr Two for every person in this community that has ever worn the DxB AGV helmet or DxB Thor gear with one of the riders names on it. I am sorry to Hegge and Mikey for getting roped into this argument, and I'm sorry that Jones couldn't be a part of it. I wish you all the best of luck, and hopefully the entourage of people you have surrounded yourselves with will live long and prosper.
Dude,

you suck at arguing :?
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.