2011 SX Series Rd 2 - Thursday Night Jan 13

Organize races and post results here
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Re: 2011 SX Series Rd 2 - Thursday Night Jan 13

Post by Mbutler183 »

MX196 wrote:Once again im locked out. Missed my sisters birthday dinner to race it and now i left it for no reason. MXS ruinded my day. ONCE AGAIN.
Real Life > MXS especially family, so thats 100% your own fault.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

great point. never again will i attend a sx series race this year because i just stayed up for hours of bullshit just to become part of a fuck fest in the main. shit on this game
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Its a shame that there is so many guys thats not good that fuckes up most of the more good riders! but i totally understand that everybody has rights to race :) would be fun to have a race with only "a" riders! now that would be some sick racing :D i had a horrible lcq, i cant seem to be able to get through the first section ever. doesnt matter what i do lol but a shout out to jones that killed it, damn solid like a rock! see you guys next week :)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dave im sorry if my lagg fucked you up or anything but i would pass you because of some other guys who crashed you... but sorry if my lagg got us when we were racing :(

and anyone for that matter too, but Jones... your amazing!!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

and btw props too DJD he was back with me to 5th thats just dope!
My photography work
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Awesome night of racing. I won my LCQ and finally made my first main and im stoked that was so much fun. Shout out to Jones on the win good job man
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Shoutout to Jack for being from Texas.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Man, I don't think Ive ever been so mad in my life. I could choke a panda bear to death, Ben Stiller style.

To many squids, combined with the server lag just ruins the experience. Riders seemed to skip around more than usual tonight.

Main is just about luck, whoever gets taken out the least wins.

Oh well...i just wish i was lucky.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

DJD wrote:Man, I don't think Ive ever been so mad in my life. I could choke a panda bear to death, Ben Stiller style.

To many squids, combined with the server lag just ruins the experience. Riders seemed to skip around more than usual tonight.

JLV lowered the bitrate before the main. Kind of wish he hadn't messed with it at all because it was fine last week.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

KTM57 wrote:Shoutout to Jack for being from San Fran.
My photography work
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mikey wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Shoutout to Jack for being from San Fran.
Shoot, I never knew Jack was a queer.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I guess he moved from San Fran to Texas (Fort Worth?) and then to Minnesota. But Texas infects you.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
russ190
Team: Privateer

Post by russ190 »

From the view i had 20 ppl on the gate is too many with all the newbies showing up to race. That many ppl on the track and no one seems to care if they crash each other. The top guys can "sence" another rider and hold their line. This was my first attempt at racing this year and its alot crazier from last year. Ppl just go where ever they feel like on the track. No one has patience. Sometimes you have to follow a guy in a corner instead of forcing the issue.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

MX196 wrote:Once again im locked out. Missed my sisters birthday dinner to race it and now i left it for no reason. MXS ruinded my day. ONCE AGAIN.
Lost respect for you 196, why would you connect when 40+ guys are trying to race? REALLY? WTF did you think was gonna happen
kwic73 wrote:I tried to connect from 5:43 to 5:48, I thought it opened at 5:45??
The server, started reserving people, IN ORDER OF LAP TIMES (New Script) at 5:30
kawirider238 wrote:This is kinda stupid. They need more slits or need to figure out a way to wear you can at least get in and try to make the event.
Sure we will just use Unlimited bandwidth next time...cause that exists...Where else can you race 20 dudes lag free? Retard...
chris465 wrote:This is fucking bullshit! I left my computer to take a shit before the racing starts and I come back to see that I am black flagged for falling asleep! I spent the last 3 fucking hours online to make sure I get to race tonight and this is what happens?
I know you are a team mate, but dude, who are you blaming for that? Really? Should JLV make it so people NEVER disconnect so people could use up the bandwidth 24 hours a day...should take care of business earlier, and not just before racing, as you have learned, the demand to get on the server is very high
kawirider238 wrote:Yeah. I should have a spot reserved because im number 20 on the stats. WTF?
You posted this a 6:10, 10 minutes AFTER racing started....40 minutes prior you lost your reserved spot, up til then you had a spot reserved...
SuzukiRidr326 wrote:this pisses me off, i get in and am in the lineup to race, but my controller freezes, i asked 4 times if i could get my spot reserved and no one answered me, so i left to restart the game and now the server is full, bullshit!
We didn't answer you cause there is 40 guys in the server, and 1 or 2 guys can't keep track of all your wants and needs, if no one answered you, and you assumed (wrongly) that you would be let back in. Learn you lesson, and get over yourself. Next time figure out your controller problems
ddmx wrote:great point. never again will i attend a sx series race this year because i just stayed up for hours of bullshit just to become part of a fuck fest in the main. shit on this game
I'm sure that's the alcohol talking (not an excuse), but if that's your attitude for having a bad race, then I'd rather you don't show up to any more rounds, way to represent yourself DDMX, thought better of you then that...
DJD wrote:Man, I don't think Ive ever been so mad in my life. I could choke a panda bear to death, Ben Stiller style.

You were 19th on the first lap....finished 5th....your race was HORRIBLE, you should be ashamed, you barely could pass any of those squids...guess you guys are just premadonnas and take nothing but winning, and blame everyone else when you fuck it up...If it's luck, how come the same guys were top 10's again? hmmmmmm
ShackAttack12 wrote:
JLV lowered the bitrate before the main. Kind of wish he hadn't messed with it at all because it was fine last week.
bitrate was why the server was fuckin up....Sorry you had "less than stellar" conditions all mighty shack...listen to yourself man, you are better than that. You really think your race would have been different? You did good, had some problems for a few laps, went back to 9th and climb back up to 4th....so you aren't dominating like last year, racing is intense this year, I don't think anything woulda changed, and I didn't see a big problem with lag

I think you guys need to get off this MOB PSYCHOLOGY BULLSHIT AND MAN UP. I don't think I've ever heard so many grown men bitch that much, it's ridiculous. JLV had his hands full tonight, while you all sat there wanting perfection. Deal with what you are given and STFU....I could care less if all of the people I quoted in this post EVER come back to this game.....GET OVER YOURSELVES and fucking man up about having a bad race, whether it's your fault or not. JLV will no doubt work round the clock to be better next week, and keep all you ungrateful pricks happy. If you don't want to be here, DONT
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

KTM57 wrote:I guess he moved from San Fran to Texas (Fort Worth?) and then to Minnesota. But Texas infects you.
He's in Missouri now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.