team mx union

Organize races and post results here
jb624
Team: mx union

team mx union

Post by jb624 »

this is a team that me and mx kitty199 are startin up as of like today. their will be 2 or 3 spots open. we need a skinner and maybe a track maker.

so if you are interested pm me with your skills (skinner, track maker, fast rider ect...) and i will get back to you..
[img]screenshot012[/img]
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Re: team mx union

Post by T-RIDER »

Team, and signature fail.
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

It's been said many times, you should have at least SOMETHING to show before starting a team I.E Gear bikes, you name it..

Make a nice presentation out of it or something, make it look a bit 'professional'..

Anyways, goodluck with the team.
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
jb624

Post by jb624 »

first if you read the post we where looking for a skinner so we wouldnt have bikes or gear. and yeah i effed up on the pic sorry.
[img]screenshot012[/img]
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

why u start up a team without any knowlegde to make anything?

Why u do not look for any existing team to join?
jb624

Post by jb624 »

cause im taking some initiative. i dont get why if someone hasnt done something b4 they just find an eiser way if everyone was like that then no one would know how to skin and this game never would have been made.
[img]screenshot012[/img]
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

jb624 wrote:i dont get why if someone hasnt done something b4 they just find an eiser way if everyone was like that then no one would know how to skin and this game never would have been made
Uhm.. Well first off its easier, and second this game was not created with the knowledge of skinning? As far as I know for the first bit this game was created there were not skins at all? But, I don't know that didn't stop JLV from creating the game. The point is that you should really get good at the game well known become friends with some possible skinners and then once you get that far you should create skins before you just go starting a team with no name? I mean come on you really didn't think this one through.. "Hey me and my friend are making a team. We need a skinner and a track maker so PM me." Dude just from those two sentences I know that you are not going to get any replys. Now, I am not doing this to bag on you. I'm just giving you some advice so maybe take it into consideration.
jb624

Post by jb624 »

sorry about my spelling i was wingin it and i was late. and dont get on my case about starting a team it dose not effect you at all so just go away and let me do me and you can do you.
[img]screenshot012[/img]
jb624

Post by jb624 »

oh and by the way im not considering advice from some goon k
[img]screenshot012[/img]