TEAM VWY SHOWS STRONG AT DODGER STADIUM

Organize races and post results here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

TEAM VWY SHOWS STRONG AT DODGER STADIUM

Post by checkerz »

TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAHAMA SHOWS STRONG AT INNAGURAL DODGER STADIUM SUPERCROSS

Press Release – Phoenix, AZ 1/21/2011

Dodger Stadium was filled to capacity last night for the inaugural MXS Supercross series round. A packed gate of contenders featuring the biggest names in MXS racing filled the field. Perfect weather and great track conditions made for an exciting night of racing.

Defending MXS Supercross series champion, Shack, put in 20 consistent laps aboard his Vitamin Water backed Yamaha to take his first win on the season. With three rounds of Supercross in the record books, Shack finds himself just 11 points out of the series lead. Shack will look to use the momentum from his win in Dodger Stadium to try to reel in points leader Assuncao as we head to another new venue in Oakland for round 4 of the MXS Supercross series.

A distinct buzz could be heard towards the front of the pack in the main last night, as Vitamin Water Yamaha’s expert 125cc pilot Yzedmxer was knocking on the door for a podium. Yzed was extremely impressive and logged his best finish of the young season with a 4th place finish. With a long series ahead, Yzedmxer moved up to 10th in the points standings, and is currently the top 2 stroke rider.

Team Vitamin Water’s veteran racer Mittocs is still adapting to his new ride for 2011, but was able to put a third VW Yamaha in the main event. Unfortunately, an early tangle left Mittocs’ bike un-rideable for the remainder of the event. After scoring a disappointing single point in the event, Mittocs is looking to put on a charge to make up points as we near the end of the California stretch of the Supercross tour. Mittocs currently sits 15th in the standings.

Next Thursday night, another new venue awaits the top Supercross stars in MXS in Oakland, California. Team Vitamin Water Yamaha looks to continue to climb the standings and get three riders into the top 10 of the series standings. Also, look for the Vitamin Water team to be in full force in the coming weeks with the return of their riders mxracer118 and checkerz re-joining the squad after being sidelined with personal issues at the beginning of the series.

For more information about the Vitamin Water Yamaha Team, visit the forums at http://www.mxsimulator.com.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: TEAM VWY SHOWS STRONG AT DODGER STADIUM

Post by Jones221 »

Bored at work chris?
only one to win something real from the game!
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

waiting for an email so i can go home and enjoy my weekend.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Can I hire you to do press releases for AG...

My recap is, we both rode like goons and failed in the LCQ too! haha
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

checkerz wrote: Team Vitamin Water’s veteran racer Mittocs is still adapting to his new ride for 2011, but was able to put a third VW Yamaha in the main event. Unfortunately, an early tangle left Mittocs’ bike un-rideable for the remainder of the event. After scoring a disappointing single point in the event, Mittocs is looking to put on a charge to make up points as we near the end of the California stretch of the Supercross tour. Mittocs currently sits 15th in the standings.
Mittocs wrote:I won't be continuing with this series until this problem gets fixed. I'm not about to waste my time getting to the main and then having my game crash due to someone landing on me and making me fall through the map.

Contradicting.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Jonesy, I think you left your bait here on the forums...

Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Do you ride a Kawasaki?

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

You didn't leave me anything in this post to be jealous of? I'm a bit confused.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

umadbro?