2011 SX Series Rd 4 - Thursday Night Jan 27

Organize races and post results here
ddmx

Re: 2011 SX Series Rd 4 - Thursday Night Jan 27

Post by ddmx »

I was merely standing up for motoxjeff, whom you told to stfu in a not so polite manner, jack. Cutting back my mxs time yes, very much so, to enjoy college life more and focus on other things more important to me right now. And is there a reason you're trying to divulge into my life, possibly, becuase yours is consumed hiding behind a computer monitor?
SuzukiRidr326
Team: Privateer

Post by SuzukiRidr326 »

thats awesome, i just wish i was good enough to even compet :(
TBARRY34
Team: BARRY

Post by TBARRY34 »

I remember back in MCM2 days what they would do for tournaments was the track would have a lock on the file (No idea how to do this) track would unlock 30 minutes or so before the race using a provided password (2 hours would be more than enough). Then every rider would try to post their fastest qualifying laps... That way you could avoid some people such as....Juan for example on this current track who I have never once logged on to not see in the server, who just overly practice it which is not exactly show casing talent. I understand pro racing is a lot of talent and a lot of practice....Do you actually ever see Stewart, RV, Dungey, Reed, Canard pound out 2,000 laps on the same exact SX track then go race? This format has made it hard for a lot of good riders unable to qualify just because they don't have that much time... You also were able set times offline or online through the use program I believe was made by a team called TRT which the program was also TRT. The program somehow made it so if there was a cut at all the whole fast lap was scrapped...and since there were programs that you could also boost your total RPMs in certain gears any outside cheating would void all laps recorded the moment you booted the game up.

Only reason I mention this is because offline.....It took me five laps to get an idea of the track...About 10 laps in I had already hit a 50.9....I go online it took me 6-7 complete races to post one good lap time (51.6) because theres 20 other riders trying to do the same....Huge waste of time in my opinion. Is there a reason (just a question) that we are unable to save offline times? I know they solved it in MCM2 well....MX sim is a lot more advanced so I could understand if it's just more complicated or never even been attempted. Just curious is all
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

Oh and it would also be awesome if there was a way that your qualifying times actually reflected your gate pick. Being in a good gate is a huge advantage in most situations...Would also be a lot more realistic. Sucks qualifying in 1st-2nd and ending up on the 22nd gate on a left hand turn
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

ddmx wrote:I was merely standing up for motoxjeff, whom you told to stfu in a not so polite manner, jack. Cutting back my mxs time yes, very much so, to enjoy college life more and focus on other things more important to me right now. And is there a reason you're trying to divulge into my life, possibly, becuase yours is consumed hiding behind a computer monitor?
HAHAHA noob. Axel rose or whatever is Agent. Noob.
only one to win something real from the game!
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

geeze sorry axel did not know me saying I was proud to be in a community that actually has legit sponsors stepping up was a comment toward you...

The fact is, I have had this game for 2 mths now, Ddmx, and a few other top guys. They all seems to think I might be a key racer on down the road. I have picked this game up quite quickly still not anywhere on the same planet of the pace, shack, assuancao, DJD, dj99x, ddmx, Jones, any of the normal main event raceers, But I will be there one day, Not this season, maybe not even next season. But I will be there eventually , and will be in the mains. I am way too determined to not get there. so sorry if Im not as pro as you axel.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TBARRY34 wrote:Oh and it would also be awesome if there was a way that your qualifying times actually reflected your gate pick. Being in a good gate is a huge advantage in most situations...Would also be a lot more realistic. Sucks qualifying in 1st-2nd and ending up on the 22nd gate on a left hand turn
It should already do that.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Get the goons off the server. Im running a good lap then BAM! Off the track and into the other lane.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

TBARRY34 wrote:Oh and it would also be awesome if there was a way that your qualifying times actually reflected your gate pick. Being in a good gate is a huge advantage in most situations...Would also be a lot more realistic. Sucks qualifying in 1st-2nd and ending up on the 22nd gate on a left hand turn

yeah barry , nice idea man.. i think it makes a big diference on one race.
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

MX196 wrote:Get the goons off the server. Im running a good lap then BAM! Off the track and into the other lane.

just life, live with it like everybody else :)
MX196

Post by MX196 »

HeGgE wrote:
MX196 wrote:Get the goons off the server. Im running a good lap then BAM! Off the track and into the other lane.

just life, live with it like everybody else :)
Yes i know. I was just raging then. :P
TBARRY34

Post by TBARRY34 »

jlv wrote: It should already do that.
If it does can we have an error for example....

"This gate has already been chosen by ShackAttack"

Or something? Because as of now if I choose 11 and don't get it I just figured...someone thats been in the server the past three hours has had it the whole time
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

If 2 riders choose the same gate, the first rider added will get it and the other rider will get the next closest available gate.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

Okay so i don't think I'm the only one that feels this way but these tracks are being released way to early, especially if were trying to be realistic now with this qualifying BS. So the way i see it is that the tracks should be release about 1 hour before the race, and that would be with 250s and 450s but we obviously don't have 450s so that would just be extra time. Not 3 whole damn days. Its just fair for people that don't have time. But that shouldn't even have to be an excuse if were trying to be realistic and have qualifying going on as well. I really hope to see something done about this.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

mxracer118 wrote:Okay so i don't think I'm the only one that feels this way but these tracks are being released way to early, especially if were trying to be realistic now with this qualifying BS. So the way i see it is that the tracks should be release about 1 hour before the race, and that would be with 250s and 450s but we obviously don't have 450s so that would just be extra time. Not 3 whole damn days. Its just not* fair for people that don't have time. But that shouldn't even have to be an excuse if were trying to be realistic and have qualifying going on as well. I really hope to see something done about this.
my bad i meant not fair
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck