Deleted*

Organize races and post results here
GoPro HD

Deleted*

Post by GoPro HD »

This team no longer exists.
Last edited by GoPro HD on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Junior
Team: Privateer

Re: Team Factory Racing

Post by Junior »

Good luck :)
Skype- Junior-518
Time for the MX Season =)
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

I don't think you are in the position to say much really.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

T-RIDER wrote:I don't think you are in the position to say much really.
How ive never made 1 team only cleaned it up and kept it running cus some ppl like to say they can manage it and not do anything so i belive i can talk so
Junior

Post by Junior »

Moto shutup cernics is a joke dont even bother replying because I have nothing more to say.
Skype- Junior-518
Junior

Post by Junior »

Moto shutup cernics is a joke dont even bother replying because I have nothing more to say.
Skype- Junior-518
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

Well let me make my final statement u might think cernics is a joke but its still up and running and has good active riders so its sounds like its running pretty good right now so think wht u think and now im done have fun with ur team gopro
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Please people keep it to private messages.. that was totally pointless spam all over my nice team thread.. please this isn't about my team i know Mx only hates me cause I wouldn't join his team again. and also Cernics riders are never on! they all probably don't even play lol. kk what ever also if you want to join your application goes to me.. please people I need riders.. this is a fabulous team! (; also thanks for all the good comments and backup your a stud. So, please after this no more spam I don't want it on here.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

GoPro HD wrote:Please people keep it to private messages.. that was totally pointless spam all over my nice team thread.. please this isn't about my team i know Mx only hates me cause I wouldn't join his team again. and also Cernics riders are never on! they all probably don't even play lol. kk what ever also if you want to join your application goes to me.. please people I need riders.. this is a fabulous team! (; also thanks for all the good comments and backup your a stud. So, please after this no more spam I don't want it on here.
K now u gave me something to say 1. I never asked u to join cernics ever and 2. U never see cernics online cus their either working on skins or in the team server so know the facts before u think anything alse
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Hmm. Kind of confuzed on why you didn't even bother to add me to the credits or say a thanks after I've helped you with those skins. Then last night I stopped what I was doing just to help you and then you bailed. =/
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Brina927 wrote:Hmm. Kind of confuzed on why you didn't even bother to add me to the credits or say a thanks after I've helped you with those skins. Then last night I stopped what I was doing just to help you and then you bailed. =/
lol he asked me to skin a whole bike for him. :roll:
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

And then you didn't even thank that JPR guy who actually made the graphics lol. THEN you copied my team application!( Not that it really matters, just looking for more things to bash you on :P)
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
sk84life933

Post by sk84life933 »

Most of the parts on the crf isnt even done (clamps, some shock parts) there all just painted black, and its sized at 1024 x 1024 I think. Should have just used the template I got, which is the same thing, but its done.
Aky141

Post by Aky141 »

Good luck go pro im not gonna bother joining as im not as fast as i used to be. :)
Motorcycles are unlike women, you can ride your dirt bike whenever you feel.....