Rim's do full blue: http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=494

And place NLR| in front of your name :D
-Cj Ruggero (Leader of NLR) "Too many women, But not enough time."
Jonee589

Re: NLR team setup

Post by Jonee589 »

Our team gear:
http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=656

Our team helmet use the Bell Moto 8-Maniac-Blue: http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=175

This is the new gear we decided to use 8)
jlv wrote:lol. I'm such a noob!
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Good luck guys

MXSP Staff
moto4life211
Team: Never heard of it

Post by moto4life211 »

bunch of shit talkers on the Stock server just sayin
Justin Caron | Privateer Honda
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

moto4life211 wrote:bunch of shit talkers on the Stock server just sayin
Thanks :roll: actually we are organizing our team we are not a bunch of shit talkers.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

well u havent been in the stock server with ur team then that much cause every time i go in there they always talk shit
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

moto4life211 wrote:well u havent been in the stock server with ur team then that much cause every time i go in there they always talk shit
Just because Ryan flogged you at Alcrest doesn't mean you have to say all this rubbish.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

Im not talking bout that im talking bout he how he never would stop talking shit. Doesnt matter if ur fast if all u do is talk shit. and the worse thing bout him thinking hes better then me is that he thinks hes the fastest person in the STOCK SERVER.
Jonee589

Post by Jonee589 »

moto4life211 wrote:Im not talking bout that im talking bout he how he never would stop talking shit. Doesnt matter if ur fast if all u do is talk shit. and the worse thing bout him thinking hes better then me is that he thinks hes the fastest person in the STOCK SERVER.
Ok, he may not be the fastest person on the stock server, but don't get his confidence down. I have not witnessed this ''trash talk'' you speak of so I don't know exactly what has being saying.
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

k well im ending it right here me and my friends cant even go into the stock server when we're bored to ride the tracks like back in the day with out somebody ramming us and when we say 1 thing ur guys start a bigg whole deal and start talking shit i said 2 words the entire like 2 hours i was in there and ur ryan guy would not shut up the entire time he would leave the race and if i was in 3rd he say im a slow piece of shit even though im trying to have fun in the stock server and every time id fall he would go on and on about it so maybe you should get ur guys in check like i have mine. and yes mxryan would talk shit back but thats cus ur guys wouldnt shut up and i kept telling my guy to stop but its hard when u have a thing popin up ever 5 seconds with trash talk in it so im done get ur guys in check and tell them to quit ruining the stock srver for ppl that r just trying to have fun.
Ryan77
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan77 »

Jonee589 wrote:
moto4life211 wrote:well u havent been in the stock server with ur team then that much cause every time i go in there they always talk shit
Just because Ryan flogged you at Alcrest doesn't mean you have to say all this rubbish.

OOOUUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH im sorry but i did more then flogged him. I was goon riding and then he started talking shit how we werent a real team and we arent fast. So i told him ok next race. He said aiight w.e nub. I replied next race. The next race comes i come from dead last and take 1st AND lap your leader AND pull a 1:04! So you can talk the talk all you want but just remeber your arent as good as you think you are young grass hopper. I hope your team does great. BECAUSE i think you guys need it. Our "fake" team can clearly beat you guys anytime.

P.S. I believe i beat your leader 3 times after that race :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ryan77
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan77 »

moto4life211 wrote:k well im ending it right here me and my friends cant even go into the stock server when we're bored to ride the tracks like back in the day with out somebody ramming us and when we say 1 thing ur guys start a bigg whole deal and start talking shit i said 2 words the entire like 2 hours i was in there and ur ryan guy would not shut up the entire time he would leave the race and if i was in 3rd he say im a slow piece of shit even though im trying to have fun in the stock server and every time id fall he would go on and on about it so maybe you should get ur guys in check like i have mine. and yes mxryan would talk shit back but thats cus ur guys wouldnt shut up and i kept telling my guy to stop but its hard when u have a thing popin up ever 5 seconds with trash talk in it so im done get ur guys in check and tell them to quit ruining the stock srver for ppl that r just trying to have fun.

You might have your life in check but you don't have GRAMMAR CHECK!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: anyways i wasnt ruining it you were ruining it, 3 OTHER PEOPLE told you guys to just leave and fuck off but you remained in the server. Also i didnt keep you in there. We have a little disconnect button you should try using it some time :lol:
moto4life211

Post by moto4life211 »

LET ME REMIND U. U THINK UR SO BAD ASS BEATING SOMEBODY IN THE STOCK SERVER CONGRATS UR THE BEST IN THE ENTIRE GAME.
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

Ryan please just shutup u think ur a god congrats u BEAT US ON THE STOCK server "STOCK" we were having fun not really trying come race 02 with us or even the simpits server we will smoke u anyday
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

i agree nlr | ryan is the biggest shit talker on the stock servers.. telling kids that there shit at rideing in rl.. ppl are to big to race because i said im 6"2? lmfao this is a joke and needs to get his shit straight.
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews