Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
MessiaH
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by MessiaH »

ShowtimeMx wrote:just a quick render:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d74/S ... garage.jpg
And when did you think about asking permission to use a whole bunch of my CRF (wheels for one, and quite a bunch of small things I recognize)?

I'd be more than happy to take things to a higher level, seeing you obviously didn't learn anything from the last time this occurred. Your call.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

No wonder it looked so good.

Well scratch seeing that in this game (at least for now). I wouldn't want stolen stuff anyway.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Jeez Showtime, didnt you learn your lesson from last time you used his stuff?
RACINMX295

Post by RACINMX295 »

i think i fill a ban coming on :lol:
DJ wrote:Utes are the bomb-diggity
suzukirmz250#40

Post by suzukirmz250#40 »

The graphics on the airbox and/or numberplate don't fit/line up.
And you could at least have asked John if you could use his parts. You allways have no but you can get a yes ;)(a dutch expression so I don't know if you guys get it. :lol: )
___
_.Racing grasstrack in the Dutch national championship! #19
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

MessiaH wrote:

And when did you think about asking permission to use a whole bunch of my CRF (wheels for one, and quite a bunch of small things I recognize)?

I'd be more than happy to take things to a higher level, seeing you obviously didn't learn anything from the last time this occurred. Your call.
hold up here what parts did i use? and the wheels i have been trying to ask you for over 2 months with no reply and even then i forgot that i even had them not to mention they were not being released and had no intentions to do so. other than that you can ask all that have worked on this there is no messiah parts on here, ddmx gave me parts, esks front end yes. your parts no. so if you would like to point out your parts i would gladly take them off but i assure you there is none. so if you feel you need to take this to a higher level i commend you to do so because i at this point i really dont feel you care enough to answer people that you feel arent good enough for a response. especially when they offer a two page apology and still hear nothing back from you, most people are kind enough to even say thanks or appreciate you doing that instead of the opposite which we have seen on mxgamingforums I will take your wheels out of the render and apologize as i forgot even where i had got them, as far as parts like i said nothing is YOURS.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

And we might as well get this out of the way, what parts on this are yours? (besides the wheels)

Honestly if everyone wants me banned then so be it.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

ShowtimeMx wrote:and the wheels i have been trying to ask you for over 2 months with no reply
So you think that if I do not reply to you that you can just take it for granted?

A/ I do not owe you a reply, AT ALL
B/ Why would you even think I would grant you permission to use my parts when you have a past in which you already stolen from me?
ShowtimeMx wrote:i forgot that i even had them not to mention they were not being released and had no intentions to do so.
You forgot that you used parts that aren't yours.. AGAIN, just like last time it happened.

Very convenient to just forget every time you try to get away with these attempts at stealing someone else's work, isn't it?

I demand you get rid of my wheels and other parts you used on all "your" models, and delete all the files you ripped from REV packages.

Might you happen to forget stuff like this again; I will sue you for at least 2 law violations. And trust me, that is NOT going to be pretty.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

ShowtimeMx wrote:Honestly if everyone wants me banned then so be it.
I would like to see you more here tho lol
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Are you seriously going to sue someone over a videogame model?SERIOUSLY!That is rediculous.
Kawasakis wrote:
ShowtimeMx wrote:Honestly if everyone wants me banned then so be it.
I would like to see you more here tho lol
I don't want Showtime banned either,he's a cool guy.But I guess that's up to DJ.
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

tyskorn wrote:Are you seriously going to sue someone over a videogame model?SERIOUSLY!That is rediculous.
I do not sue someone for "just" a video game.
I sue someone for stealing MY work/product that I worked hard for to accomplish. This is my given right as artist/author.

Stealing from someone is a VERY serious subject.

PS. How would you feel if I stole your computer, ipod, or something else? Not so good would you? Open your eyes, because this is the EXACT same.
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Yeah,I would feel bad,ofcourse,but I would know that it is what it is and I'm not gonna sue someone for stealing my stuff.Mainly because I wouldn't know who it was.But think of ddmx and his KTM stuff.He got over it.He accepted that there are people out there that can and will steal your stuff,and just let it by.

Kind Regards
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

tyskorn wrote:Yeah,I would feel bad,ofcourse,but I would know that it is what it is and I'm not gonna sue someone for stealing my stuff.Mainly because I wouldn't know who it was.But think of ddmx and his KTM stuff.He got over it.He accepted that there are people out there that can and will steal your stuff,and just let it by.

Kind Regards
As stated before. Stealing from someone is a very serious subject.

About time you who seem to think stealing is OK, to wake up. You are in violation of the law and WILL be punished.

Us true artists have our rights. We certainly CAN sue you for something like this. And I most certainly WILL do so from this point on. So be warned.
LuKe

Post by LuKe »

MessiaH wrote:I do not owe you a reply, AT ALL
Bit of a prick then arent you.
Showtime that ktm looks great
Is the RM125 nearly finished?
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Haha,when did I say stealing was okay?All I said was that people WILL steal your stuff.It's just a fact,sorry.