KTM350sxf Fixed and updated

Post about creating and skinning models here
Garasaki

Re: KTM350sxf Fixed and updated

Post by Garasaki »

Look we all think Gio is a little out to lunch but you've started to insult his work and the time he puts into it, and that just isn't cool at all so STFU before you make yourself look like more of a fool
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

the only valid point stocksy makes is that the alpinestars could sue giopanda if he won any claim on copyright.

But the rest stocksy, has made you look stupid. Anything that takes time to make is serious. The reasoning 'just a game' does not apply for creative arts. It only applies for trivial things like taking someone out online.

Btw, id move this to the memory pit, but im on my phone
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Im still LOLing..........
LuKe
Team: Privateer

Post by LuKe »

Stocksy, I agree with you 100%, you are the MAN!!!
Jonathan
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VWK

Post by Jonathan »

Im leaving.
Buttscratcher?
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Thats not what she said
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Keegan M wrote:Thats not what she said
Do you ever take any time to say anything legitmate and mature? I guess not.

Stocksy you do know that Gio copyrighted all of his skins and ripping them is stealing. Yea it may look like a small image template in a video game, but that image takes hours, days, weeks, MONTHS of hard work. Then someone comes along and decides to spread the skin out to everyone, while he taunts the creator of the skin. I didn't think you would understand this lesson.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Ok i think we need to all have some Vegemite and Dim Sims and settle down.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Made me LOL even more!
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Keegan M wrote:Made me LOL even more!
Dude! Just stop with your crap!
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

YES SIR!!!!!
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

giopanda wrote:too bad my thread was closed before i could even reply.
asking to delete the link would just be stupid, the bike would be shared anyway.
i'm pretty pissed off that showtime didn't ask anything since most of that bike is mine and he was well aware of what happened, but i have to say that those are parts of ddmx's project so i think i don't have much to say about that.
just to let everyone know i had the occasion to talk to my lawyer a few days after what happened to my stuff and she said i have all the rights to sue for copyrights infringements, it's like someone stole my car, he has no excuses and law is on my side.
too bad this bike as it is now with my graphics won't be released with new skins at all.
noone will never get my permission to release my stuff anymore, and don't even try to do it because you will get sued big time, i'm saying this for the last time.
be warned.
Gio I did talk to you about the bike, i dont know if you remember this or not but I sent you the pics of the bike and had told you that ddmx sent me the ktm250 stuff so i could finish it and you were super excited because the ktm350 was your favorite bike. Now if you want tell dj to delete the posts and remove the links thats fine, personally it is sad to see your work go to waste because yes there are some idiots but there are also a lot of people that really appreciate your work.

Now for the suing bit, BE CAREFUL. My father in law was ranked the number 5 lawyer in the country last year and he told me that trying to sue somebody over something similiar to what you would do, would end up you paying lots of court fee's and getting nowhere in return why? because unless alpinestars gave you permission in the first place to make their boots and put them in a game you have no legal rights to sue someone for a product you dont own the rights to in the first place so suing someone over that would be a null point my friend and i really wouldnt go that route. Now if you want to press charges for stealing you could try that, but then again i doubt it will get you anywhere.

I really hate to see what has become of the situation gio as i have 100mb of amazing gear that i cant release because im following your wishes. but i understand your hard work and you feel it is unappreciated and for that im sorry. I hope someday you can look at this and realize stupid people will be stupid but you cant waste your talent worrying about them because it only hurts those that truly see how talented you are and appreciate what you do.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

wow. have some respect stocksy. your sounding like a damn tool.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Keegan, Stocksy, one week ban. Make sure you come back with more respect than what your leaving with.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

yeah indeed, gio, your work is great, and we can say that 99.99% of the people appreciate it a lot, and maybe some rip it!! but over all we all love what you do! some kids make some stupid things but i hope all these things stop now and we could come back with the game like it was before,people posting some preview, and preview being release, and people having fun and complimenting the creator art... just everryone having fun and enjoying the work of other!!! let s just all relax, no stealing of nothing and enjoying the game as it is!! and not taking it so serioulsy even if sometime it can annoy really to being stole by someone of a copyright! or better, don t post preview, like for the 350ktm, nobody see it so nobody is amped to get it!!!
Let s get back to the subject here!! the ktm 350!!
i love it, i just saw something that is not like in real (just to say something, otherwise it s great), the back number plate, on the real bike, at the back end tip, goes under the rear part. otherwise evrything looks great!!
awesome work!