Rm125 Wireframe

Post about creating and skinning models here
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Re: Rm125 Wireframe

Post by T-RIDER »

about those numbers..here are the graphics on my rm125 IRL and they sit quite low.. i know its to do with the graphics kit..but i think sitting low like that looks better.

Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

any relation to Andrew Mehrtens? haha
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

yeah bro :D

if only i had the talent he has... :|
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I might be stealing your thunder TimFerry15, but I couldn't let someone go with a "Thought I'd try somthing other than all your rockstar bikes" comment....

I like the numbers the way they are btw.

DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
peters146

Post by peters146 »

mxer223 wrote:http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss13 ... aphics.png
done. I had to open it in that thing and screencap it cuz i couldnt get photobucket working so it looks pretty bad up there^^ But it isn't reallt that bad
the barpad logo needs to be flipped and so do the swingarm logos, and you should put a logo or two on the front fender
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

Well feedback time you say the jm files are final..but,u removed the fork reflections adn plastic reflection and it looks alot shittier and dull now so ill be waiting for for those reflections they made the bike look alot more realistic..FIXIT!
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Okay, first, type in more than one sentence. It's easier to understand.
hvpunk62 wrote:Well feedback time you say the jm files are final..but,u removed the fork reflections adn plastic reflection and it looks alot shittier and dull now so ill be waiting for for those reflections they made the bike look alot more realistic..FIXIT!
I haven't ever changed the fork_upper.jm, so either you can't see the reflections in that shot, or they were never on the forks at all.

Have a talk with kyle on the plastic reflections, every time he plays any national track, his bike looked completely blue. I don't really think that's realistic. (I have tryed a few different settings for the reflections, and not one looked "realistic".)
DJ wrote: Why are you still giving the bike such strong static shading?
I haven't actually payed attention to it untill now. I'm pretty sure that i gave it that much shading for the renders that i did (since the maps weren't applied). I'll change it up.
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

How is the barpad supposed to look so I can get the logo right on there. And is the renthal logo on my bike upside down or is it right? I've seen lots of different bikes doing different things there.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

TimFerry15 has a bunch of barpads made, just tell him which one you want.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mx-Cocow #5
Team: CKR

Post by Mx-Cocow #5 »

I have finish my Rm for you Tim Ferry .
You can make a preview in game please ?

Jr Dirt Doctor#489
Team: AEO Powersports

Post by Jr Dirt Doctor#489 »

lOOKS great cow.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

The mask isn't applied on the left side shroud decals. All of the decals on the left side plastics aren't fully aligned (look around the bolt holes). It looks like all of the logos on the back fender are scaled up horizontally (vertically, if right-side up). So they look distorted. There is a lot of sketchy-ness on the edges of the flares, on all parts of the graphics. The Dunlop logo on the fork guard is flipped horizontally, it needs to be flipped back. The Vortex logo on the left side of the swingarm needs to be rotated almost 180 degrees, so it's facing the other way. On the front numberplate, the AMA logos are too big, and the Monster "M" logo is scaled down vertically, making it distorted. Looks like the front fender design is a couple pixels off center (how did i notice that? haha).

Fix these things up, and i can consider it. Remember though, i will not accept it, unless it's pm'ed to me. Meaning, i will not accept anything from a post in this thread.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I'll have lil timmy change the color of a few things (frame forks etc) but I think I might be done with this one

DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
peters146

Post by peters146 »

heres my new serious racewear rm
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I think you guys need more sponsors. :P Instead of the Serious logos on the forks you should do Fox Shox or something else so that you can have more logos on the back fender. I like the design though man, just add a little white somewhere else because as of now there is only white on the shrouds and that just looks weird. Keep up the good work man. :)