Upcoming Models

Post about creating and skinning models here
Kawasakis

Re: Upcoming Models

Post by Kawasakis »

ddmx488 wrote:I have to laugh at some of these comments. They crack me up. You guys have no clue as to what actually goes on. Your just a bunch of greedy people behind computer screens that complain until you get what you want. The fact of the matter is, is that I really am unmotivated to finish the yami, and when you see what else I have been working on your gonna totally forget that yamaha even made a bike.

tell us little secret :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Nice reply to him after he told you off for being greedy. You really know how to motivate the people that are spending their time improving your MXS experience for free.

That being said I don't understand the secrecy and elitist attitude that I am constantly seeing around here. Although it's not surprising, its just the way it is in any gaming community. At any rate, keep plugging along guys, you do pretty good work, without your efforts I would have been regretting the $40 I spent on MXS long ago.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Well, the reason I'm not letting go of the information yet is because it's not 100% certain. When it is I will let everybody in on it. Until then, sorry.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by the secrecy, its just a game after all. Like I said its the way of PC gaming and modding. I guess my point would be that if you don't want everyone to know whats going on behind closed doors, you should black out the windows first. Meaning don't tell us you are in on some super duper secret project, but you can't tell us what it is. Just think, no one would bother you about the YZ being done, or what your secret project is if you wouldn't have said anything about it in the first place.
epik
Team: Privateer

Post by epik »

Phathry25 wrote: At any rate, keep plugging along guys, you do pretty good work, without your efforts I would have been regretting the $40 I spent on MXS long ago.
Statement of the year.

Everyone knows the group of guys that really contribute to the development of this game. Without the dedication, MXS would not be where it is today and would not have a future. Lets face it, we are material girls liveing in a material world, great game play is not enough. Considering these guys do not get any profits for there hard work I see no reason to pressure them.

Thanks for takeing on the yzf project dj. Anything you do is going to be better then the blue tank we are runnin right now.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Phathry25 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by the secrecy, its just a game after all. Like I said its the way of PC gaming and modding. I guess my point would be that if you don't want everyone to know whats going on behind closed doors, you should black out the windows first. Meaning don't tell us you are in on some super duper secret project, but you can't tell us what it is. Just think, no one would bother you about the YZ being done, or what your secret project is if you wouldn't have said anything about it in the first place.

Not entirely true just for the simple reason that if we did the other three that means you would expect us to do the last one.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Well yea, w/ the YZ that applies, but not the super duper secret project.
moorin

Post by moorin »

ddmx please dont get un-motivated without your support we wouldnt have a leatt brace or alpinestar tech 10's or any new and better bikes, your the main reason why this game is progressing and i think alot of people look upto you for that so when you say there is something super duper in the pipeline obviously the noobs are going to go "omfg omfg let me have it now!!!!"

grovel over with 8)
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
MXCULTURE

Post by MXCULTURE »

WILSONATV wrote:Image
almost done
oh alot of the tiny partsare eskwaads including everything in the fork area that you havent seen before.
That looks sick dude, awesome. The front fender looks nice like that. I know it's not finished yet, but the KTM has a hydraulic clutch system in the real life. Maybe you could put a reversed front brake instead of the cable clucth to look more realistic.
Very good job man. Keep it up
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

WILSONATV wrote:Image
almost done
oh alot of the tiny partsare eskwaads including everything in the fork area that you havent seen before.
cant wait, that`s really............ exciting?
xD
looks great, keep it up!

ddmx, i think hat i know what`s you`re project, and if it is dont let it go, the last time saw it it was great......
ah, also thanks for your hard work.......
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

is the rider really that short?
he looks good all except for the boots
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Thats Crazy Dude!!! :shock: :shock:

Good Job!
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Pumaxcs wrote:is the rider really that short?
he looks good all except for the boots
I rendered in orthographic mode, not perspective. That's why he looks so short.
MWR #491

Post by MWR #491 »

that looks nice ddmx! im sorry for all shit i gave you, but that was the way i felt/feel. i know, its part my fault im not into modelling or skinning! Im burying this in the "special" file in my head! Peace!?
Keep up the good work DJ, glad someone trying to do the YZF