Hondune HD125H (custom old style bike)

Post about creating and skinning models here
dudy#75
Team: Privateer

Re: Hondune HD125H (custom old style bike)

Post by dudy#75 »

what's going on with these? :)
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

dudy#75 wrote:what's going on with these? :)
Uhm... i haven't been pmed by Hondune in ages.. i don't even know if he still plays mxs.
GrimmRider

Post by GrimmRider »

Don't mean to bump a dead thread, but I was watching this model with serious enthusiasm! As corny as it sounds, I own a 79 XR500 and a 77 XL75, both styled very much like the Hondune HD125H. Not sure what it is about it, but the older dual shock Honda's look aggressive for their age. More a novelty on replays and the like, but running the enduro tracks with the Hondune would be a sweet rewind of time visually. :wink:

Sorry for the bump. Figure if the OP see's enough interest it may find its way into a SAF file and in my personal folder some day. This project was/is really cool.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

GrimmRider wrote:Don't mean to bump a dead thread, but I was watching this model with serious enthusiasm! As corny as it sounds, I own a 79 XR500 and a 77 XL75, both styled very much like the Hondune HD125H. Not sure what it is about it, but the older dual shock Honda's look aggressive for their age. More a novelty on replays and the like, but running the enduro tracks with the Hondune would be a sweet rewind of time visually. :wink:

Sorry for the bump. Figure if the OP see's enough interest it may find its way into a SAF file and in my personal folder some day. This project was/is really cool.
I have the model and the stock skin along with a few others.. but im not sure if I am allowed to release them.. So im sorry I will not give the model or template to anyone.
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

Way to take over the thread...
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Stickerz wrote:Way to take over the thread...
?
MX196

Post by MX196 »

GoPro HD wrote:
?
You're speaking for Hondune. He should have never given you a beta.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

MX196 wrote:
GoPro HD wrote:
?
You're speaking for Hondune. He should have never given you a beta.
I am speaking for him because he does not get on often? And why shouldn't I have gotten the beta?
2StrokeLove

Post by 2StrokeLove »

How work this :?:
Motocross, I LOVE IT!
GrimmRider

Post by GrimmRider »

:| Wow, that turned a crappy direction really quick.

I appreciate the info, especially if the original creator of the model isn't around, at least someone knows something. As for the file, wasn't really an interest unless it was public. Back when I was way into "Live for Speed" a tweak program got leaked and wreaked havoc for a month before an update was put out to contain the issues it caused with hotlap charts. I'm not really one to take the liberty of being a beta tester, let alone accept beta stage files from a 3rd party that was entrusted to test them exclusively. I'm on the same page with ya bud, no questions on my end. Again, I really appreciate the info. Sheds a little hope on the thought: "maybe someday it will be public". ;)

Well, here's to hoping Hondune stops in some time and see's the thread. :)

-Grimm
robjevv

Post by robjevv »

Haaa you are the man who made alot of monster trucks, cj jeep, indy jeep. Al the best offroad vehicles better said. :P

Nice to have you here, another talented man!
Hondune

Post by Hondune »

GAH! Im terribly sorry once again everyone! i have an awful habbit of getting caught up in other things *cough* minecraft *cough* and forgetting about stuff i was working on :/

I am on my mac right now, however i found this in my dropbox. i 'believe' it is the latest version, however i am not entirely sure. next time im on my desktop i will make sure, but i want to get this out there somewhere so at least the people watching the thread can have it!

hopefully when i have time (well i have lots of time... so i guess its actually when i remember :P ) i will get together some of the user created skins for it and re package it up and upload it to the mods site. untill then enjoy it! id love to see someone with skill riding it, im absolutely terrible xD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m6tvyp
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

:oops: Can you make a media fire link too? :oops:
Stickerz
Team: N/A

Post by Stickerz »

That site is confusing.... mediafire is much simpler :)
Cooter181
Team: 180 Decals/TwerkTeam

Post by Cooter181 »

That's just awesome man! Would be cool to see some more killer old school bikes.