guibubba2

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by guibubba2 »

although the bike looks sick, frame and swing arm looks plastic =(
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

guibubba2 wrote:although the bike looks sick, frame and swing arm looks plastic =(
fortunatly thats something, that can be adjusted very easy :)
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I think you should have that shadow of the plate on the silencer fade out more when you get near the end of the plate. That way the shadow won't always look like you are looking at the bike directly from the side. Everything else has been mentioned, bike looks really nice!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I agree with Tyler, the AO map definitely needs to be toned down a bit on the muffler. Not much to say other than that, though. Seems like the skin is still in the early development stages.

Hit me up on MSN, I want to make some graphics for this bad boy! :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Wilson
Team: Privateer

Post by Wilson »

Is the number plate area supposed to be skewed like that?
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I like it except the forks are falling apart haha.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

tyskorn wrote:
I think you should have that shadow of the plate on the silencer fade out more when you get near the end of the plate. That way the shadow won't always look like you are looking at the bike directly from the side. Everything else has been mentioned, bike looks really nice!
ohk will do,
KTM57 wrote:I agree with Tyler, the AO map definitely needs to be toned down a bit on the muffler. Not much to say other than that, though. Seems like the skin is still in the early development stages.

Hit me up on MSN, I want to make some graphics for this bad boy! :)
its hand drawn, there is no amb occ
Wilson wrote:Is the number plate area supposed to be skewed like that?
yep its where your legs are supposed to fit into.
socalmx
Team: TEAM DTF #45

Post by socalmx »

hvpunk62 wrote:Sorry about having "paused" on.

sick!!!
Lets Go!
Stats: http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1712/
KTM57 wrote:I'm seriously tired of you guys talking like you know all when you don't know a damn f*cking thing about Whataburger
Andy_Hack

Post by Andy_Hack »

Jonathan wrote:Image
*fancy signature*
HAMMERDOWN
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

Is any omne interested it kinda finishing ip the iv map on the yz I have it all un wrapped its just its n out t as pretty as I want it so pm me if ur interested
"Its better to be pissed off then pissed on"
HAMMERDOWN

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

Iment uv map
HAMMERDOWN

Post by HAMMERDOWN »

Ok Iam getting kinda frustrated with this model because when I unwrap the bike Iam just getting a large amount of small pieces. and its mostly in the engine area and the handle bars. I was wondering what can I do to clean up the uv map and the handle bar controls I have a picture of my engine see what the more experienced modelers think I can do to make the UV map alil nicer. and also my bike doesnt have a fuel tank modeled is that gonna be a problem or what?

engine

tank

my controls look horrible and I think way to may polys are used for that shitty of detail I look at all of the newer models and the controls look much better then mine what do you guys do to do that?
heres my controls

Andy_Hack

Post by Andy_Hack »

HAMMERDOWN wrote:Ok Iam getting kinda frustrated with this model because when I unwrap the bike Iam just getting a large amount of small pieces. and its mostly in the engine area and the handle bars. I was wondering what can I do to clean up the uv map and the handle bar controls I have a picture of my engine see what the more experienced modelers think I can do to make the UV map alil nicer. and also my bike doesnt have a fuel tank modeled is that gonna be a problem or what?

engine

tank

my controls look horrible and I think way to may polys are used for that shitty of detail I look at all of the newer models and the controls look much better then mine what do you guys do to do that?
heres my controls

could u post a screenshot of the current wireframe
*fancy signature*
mx team 24120

Post by mx team 24120 »

HAMMERDOWN wrote:Ok Iam getting kinda frustrated with this model because when I unwrap the bike Iam just getting a large amount of small pieces. and its mostly in the engine area and the handle bars. I was wondering what can I do to clean up the uv map and the handle bar controls I have a picture of my engine see what the more experienced modelers think I can do to make the UV map alil nicer. and also my bike doesnt have a fuel tank modeled is that gonna be a problem or what?

engine

tank

heres my controls

the engine look very bad ;)