Attacker: RMZ Template Release

Post about creating and skinning models here
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: Attacker: RMZ Template Release

Post by Yamaha285 »

Gideon#67 wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:Dose it cost to download this is that why theres a password. If you fear your work will be destroyed then dont release it fucking simple as that. I cant stand greedy immature kids man this forum needs to get rid of the problem people to keep this community respectful and tight.
You serious? If I were attacker i wouldnt put up with shit like this. He spends HIS time and effort to create great model for this game and you get mad because something happened to his mediafire account and you can't dl the template? He's greedy because he uses his time to create these things? Then you say he immature and he somehow disrespects the community? Makes some real sense there bro.....[/quote

First off non of your business. Second i didnt say he dont do great work cause id be a fool not to see his efforts. Perhaps you should learn to understand whats been said before you blab your nonsense to me. No where in here did i say he disrespects the community so dont put words in my mouth i clearly stated keep this community respectful and tight not ever stating attacker is disrespectful. About the immature kids is the ones that have stole his work and made is decision to charge people for his work. And finally i made perfect sense and to clear it all up im not your BRO. Get it got it good.
Jman567
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by Jman567 »

Yamaha285 wrote:
Gideon#67 wrote:
Yamaha285 wrote:Dose it cost to download this is that why theres a password. If you fear your work will be destroyed then dont release it fucking simple as that. I cant stand greedy immature kids man this forum needs to get rid of the problem people to keep this community respectful and tight.
You serious? If I were attacker i wouldnt put up with shit like this. He spends HIS time and effort to create great model for this game and you get mad because something happened to his mediafire account and you can't dl the template? He's greedy because he uses his time to create these things? Then you say he immature and he somehow disrespects the community? Makes some real sense there bro.....[/quote

First off non of your business. Second i didnt say he dont do great work cause id be a fool not to see his efforts. Perhaps you should learn to understand whats been said before you blab your nonsense to me. No where in here did i say he disrespects the community so dont put words in my mouth i clearly stated keep this community respectful and tight not ever stating attacker is disrespectful. About the immature kids is the ones that have stole his work and made is decision to charge people for his work. And finally i made perfect sense and to clear it all up im not your BRO. Get it got it good.
Amen.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

AttackerArt Forum wrote:Hello,
This seems to be a bit of a problem, I am getting quite some hate from the MXS community, simply because I left and I am not releasing my KTM.

If anyone is surprised about this decision, then they should take another look at the community. I left, because it is simply filled with immature kids, who just demand and do not give anything. I removed my models, because I left. I have no more respect left for that community, and is exactly the reason I will not release any more models on there.

Just to get things clear, I will never ask money for MXS models. People seem to think I make models and users need to pay to use it, that bogus! What you see in the MXSimulator category on this forum, or anything on the MXS forum, is, and always will be free!

I do however do freelancing for custom jobs, mxs related or not, it doesn't matter, it surly isn't just mxs related.

And on a final note, yes, it is unfair to all those who deserve new models creators make, but guess what, a chunk of the community has let me and everyone else down. Good going, you know who you are.
MxRyan
Team: Muc-Off Yamaha

Post by MxRyan »

Bummer.
Cooter181
Team: 180 Decals/TwerkTeam

Post by Cooter181 »

It sure is, You were one of the best out there Attacker! Hope you'll change your mind someday and come back around.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Here you go Yamaha285 and whoever else wants it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qr5hhkwq56s67fs
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Redistributing stuff after the owner has taken it down. Classy
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

He said his mediafire account changed. Therefor, I reuploaded it for those who want it. Problem?
My Stats
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

yes, he said its no longer available for download.

attacker5 wrote:It doesn't cost to download anything, it just isn't available for download.
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Brina927

Post by Brina927 »

I assumed he was just talking about the mediafire link. My bad, I will just PM it next time then.
My Stats
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Brina927 wrote:I assumed he was just talking about the mediafire link. My bad, I will just PM it next time then.
Yeah i thought it was just a broken link to but i wont use it without his permission but thank you for the thought of posting for us i do appreciate that. maybe attacker will change his mind and come back
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

Again, it says it's set to private, I'm sorry I don't know how to download it but can I even do it anymore?

I really need this template.
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

ABRacing18 wrote:Again, it says it's set to private, I'm sorry I don't know how to download it but can I even do it anymore?

I really need this template.
Lets get this clear if its set to private it means its only avaliable to the maker/owner and close friends or who ever he allows

so stop asking silly questions and use your head.

As has been mentioned many a time if you would like any of attackers models templets etc.. go to his forum register and buy it or downalod it or what ever.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
BraapBraap

Post by BraapBraap »

Many thanks.
Will Johns | Privateer
MX_Gh0ST
Team: [mo'Tards]

Post by MX_Gh0ST »

NIce. :P
______________________________________________________________________________________________

[MO'TARDS] - MX Simulator Team
supermoto - freeride - stunting - enduro

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mxsmotards
http://www.mxs-motards.blogspot.com

We are searching members!