needing help badly!!!!!!!!!!!

Post about creating and skinning models here
huntermx4
Team: Privateer

needing help badly!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by huntermx4 »

When i try to download gear and the download finishes it automatically goes straight to the game....then i go to bike setup and go to the gear thing and it just has default and alt 1.....any suggestions?????????
norcal_105

Re: needing help badly!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by norcal_105 »

save your skins in your document or whatever folder.... after you download them unzip them uzing win zip or something else.... then place them in your mx sim personal folder..
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

I'll try that.....thnx :)
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

i did that and started the game up and went to change it and it still only has default and alt1 :(
DW434

Post by DW434 »

if you only have alt1 and not 2 then you either dont have the newest snapshot or you only have the demo
"90% of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra

MXS Online Racing #434
The Whole Mxs Community wrote:Take off the kidney belt shading
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

i have the full version.....how do i get the snapshot?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

F***ing read my FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*************************************K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
norcal_105

Post by norcal_105 »

dont let them give you shit man... look in general discussion.... and yea its a bitch to figure out..
norcal_105

Post by norcal_105 »

but do search harder next time... your questions are answered in many different posts...
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

yea im gonna go to bed....i just went through about 60-80 pages of all the snapshots and downloaded em so i guess i got everything i need for multiplayer and rider gear models....am i right?
Turbine951

Post by Turbine951 »

You could have saved yourself some time and just downloaded the most recent snapshot..
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

yea i did it all and guess what.....i still have no rider lean back/forward in controlls or nothing and still have no gear....i put them in my mx sim folder but didnt click run on them........and then this morning i did and it freakin said unknown publisher and i clicked ok and it said no game data found
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

i mean i dont mean to be a big bother but i dont have multiplayer or gear or the control for lean back......the way i did it last night was i clicked save when the download thing came up.....put it in public folder.....clicked save.....let it download....it came up as open,open folder,or cancel.....i clicked open folder......then i dragged it over on my desktop.....got out my mxs personal folder......dragged it into their......and then thought they would work...but i guess they didnt
yomo

Post by yomo »

huntermx4 wrote:i mean i dont mean to be a big bother but i dont have multiplayer or gear or the control for lean back......the way i did it last night was i clicked save when the download thing came up.....put it in public folder.....clicked save.....let it download....it came up as open,open folder,or cancel.....i clicked open folder......then i dragged it over on my desktop.....got out my mxs personal folder......dragged it into their......and then thought they would work...but i guess they didnt

No all snapshots must go in the MX simulator folder

Go to "my computer" - C:/program files/mx simulator then what you downloaded rename to mx.exe (and the exe may be hidden) now replace the original one with this one you just downloaded and renamed.
huntermx4

Post by huntermx4 »

its fixed