Atlas Brace Model

Post about creating and skinning models here
kawi2fiddy
Team: NVMX

Atlas Brace Model

Post by kawi2fiddy »

I have just got my New Atlas neckbrace from Atlas Brace Technologies. I am very pleased with the Brace as it is small, unoticable and very light weight compared to the Leatt brace.
After using it i began to wonder if anyone has modeled an Atlas brace for MXsimulator or started to model one.
I would appreciate any feedback/information on this so i know if i should began modeling a brace. I can model in blender but I am not very savvy on transfering my work to MXsimulator. So if i model a brace I am going to need someone willing to put in into the game. Thanks
Kawi2fiddy

Ps: I am aware that someone started a model but it was never finished.
[color=#FF0000]jlv[/color] wrote: I definitely plan on improving the rider motion more. It's going to require adding a new joint type to ODE and the math scares me...
p2sta

Re: Atlas Brace Model

Post by p2sta »

well I believe its finished, but not public yet
m121c wrote:Image

Havin some fun getting team stuff ready to go.
kawi2fiddy

Post by kawi2fiddy »

Hmm. Well hopfully I can finish mine before it goes public. It will most likely be a while before that goes public much like the bike models.
[color=#FF0000]jlv[/color] wrote: I definitely plan on improving the rider motion more. It's going to require adding a new joint type to ODE and the math scares me...
m121c

Post by m121c »

Which brace did you get? If its the carbon would you mind sending some reference photos... I wanted to do that one but I had a lack of reference photos.
kawi2fiddy

Post by kawi2fiddy »

m121c wrote:Which brace did you get? If its the carbon would you mind sending some reference photos... I wanted to do that one but I had a lack of reference photos.
Sorry, did not get the carbon series.
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

The Atlas is heavier than a Leatt... still a cool brace though, and another great choice for neck protection.
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
kawi2fiddy

Post by kawi2fiddy »

BGnastyy905 wrote:The Atlas is heavier than a Leatt... still a cool brace though, and another great choice for neck protection.
My atlas is much lighter than my leatt….But i did have the very first leatt
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

kawi2fiddy wrote:
BGnastyy905 wrote:The Atlas is heavier than a Leatt... still a cool brace though, and another great choice for neck protection.
My atlas is much lighter than my leatt….But i did have the very first leatt
Weird because my friend has an Atlas and I have a Leatt Moto GPX Club, and my Leatt is noticeably lighter... hahahaha it's just weight though :lol:
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative