Sorry for new thread........

Post about creating and skinning models here
tyrm85

Sorry for new thread........

Post by tyrm85 »

I need some help......what do I name the template for attackers new rmz to? So it'll work ingame?

2013rmz450-skin name?
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Apex Photo/FWR

Re: Sorry for new thread........

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

You've been here for 3 years and can't figure out how to name a png? And you made a new thread knowing its not very welcomed here. Come on man.

rmz450-2013 Rmz-whatever
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

You can rename the bike to whatever you want.

If you're using 2013 450, it's just rmz450 like Ryan said.

Any other 450 I think uses v2010 or v2013 but I'm not sure which ones since I don't use them.

rmz450-fork_lower-2013 RMZ-doesn't matter
rmz450-fork_upper-2013 RMZ-doesn't matter
rmz450_frame-2013 RMZ-doesn't matter
rmz450-swingarm-2013 RMZ-Hai gais i am ronnie #69,000

You can actually rename 2013 RMZ to whatever you want as long as it's all the same, but then you have to save your own spec and norm maps which are on the template, if you're saving them make sure the "Color" group is marked off. example would be rmz450-jm_name-My Team Name_spec then for norm just do _norm at the end. Not complicated BRO.
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
frankie

Post by frankie »

Why do new threads here and not here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=17 ??? Its clearly saying Help / Troubleshooting
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

frankie wrote:Why do new threads here and not here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=17 ??? Its clearly saying Help / Troubleshooting
Did it hurt your feelings that much there pooky that he posted in the wrong thread?
frankie

Post by frankie »

James_122 wrote:
frankie wrote:Why do new threads here and not here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=17 ??? Its clearly saying Help / Troubleshooting
Did it hurt your feelings that much there pooky that he posted in the wrong thread?
He's here for three years and im for less than 1 year whats the difficult thing to post on the Help topic.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

I don't understand why you guys get so butt hurt when people make threads like this, just help him out and don't be a dick. Thank you AB, for helping
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

frankie wrote:
James_122 wrote:
He's here for three years and im for less than 1 year whats the difficult thing to post on the Help topic.
Maybe you need to stick around for another year and learn some manners then princess.
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

I know I'm sorry guys, first time actually trying to skin and I've never really asked any of this. Ive never skinned so its kinda a learning curve I'm in. Sorry won't happen to you guys that were complaining! :(
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
motoman98
Crushed Dissenter
Team: GoPro BSD Customs

Post by motoman98 »

ehm24 wrote:I don't understand why you guys get so butt hurt when people make threads like this, just help him out and don't be a dick. Thank you AB, for helping
+1
Pumaxcs wrote:Would've ran smoother if Sween did it. That guy is the best. :roll:
WellsMX524 wrote: Diamond is a joke of a "skate brand". Just another Zumiez shelf stocker.