Need Help With Downloading Models!!!

Post about creating and skinning models here
pzent121
Team: Privateer

Need Help With Downloading Models!!!

Post by pzent121 »

I am new to mx sim and I have looked up how to download skins, tracks, models, etc.. I have successfully been able to download and put helmets and rider skins into my personal folder and they show up on the game and it works perfect. but when it comes to downloading models, it wont appear in my bike catalog thing! I could really use any help to fix this problem so I can successfully download models thanks!
kmracing99
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Need Help With Downloading Models!!!

Post by kmracing99 »

Do you have a file called !RRP2 in your folder? When downloading models it doesn't create a link thing for it, like if you download a TM you pick the Suzuki and go into the graphics menu for it, Hope this helped.
Kyle Martin #99
pzent121

Post by pzent121 »

kmracing99 wrote:Do you have a file called !RRP2 in your folder? When downloading models it doesn't create a link thing for it, like if you download a TM you pick the Suzuki and go into the graphics menu for it, Hope this helped.

No I don't! is it important to have that folder? I only have the MX Simulator folder and have been putting everything in that but the models, graphics, and wheels don't show up in the game but the gear and helmets do.. Any more suggestions to what I need to fix??
motoman98
Crushed Dissenter
Team: GoPro BSD Customs

Post by motoman98 »

Do you have the program winrar? If you are extracting with winrar then youre simply just missing the model.
Pumaxcs wrote:Would've ran smoother if Sween did it. That guy is the best. :roll:
WellsMX524 wrote: Diamond is a joke of a "skate brand". Just another Zumiez shelf stocker.
pzent121

Post by pzent121 »

motoman98 wrote:Do you have the program winrar? If you are extracting with winrar then youre simply just missing the model.
Yeah I have winrar and have been using that to put them into my folder but it doesn't seem to work. What do you mean by just missing the model??
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

What bike are you most wanting? to start with we can get you that.

Bikes work by putting a skin on a model.

You get your model and put that in your personal folder (may be a .saf etc)
Then you just simply download your skins and throw them into your personal folder
(Once you have the right model (or all the models) any skin should work

.ps what bikes do you want?

.pss if a bike etc is in a saf, please respect the maker and do not open!
pzent121

Post by pzent121 »

I would like to download the Hondas The CRF250R and 450. I would go download the model I want and put it in my folder and I would start mx sim and go to bikes and its not there!? any more help??
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

pzent121 wrote:I would like to download the Hondas The CRF250R and 450. I would go download the model I want and put it in my folder and I would start mx sim and go to bikes and its not there!? any more help??
When you download the bike it probably comes in a .rar or other zipped folder yeah? Well open the rar with winrar etc and click "extract to"

I just send it to desktop, then hust grab the files and put them in game. Also you need to grab a skin that runs on that model or nothing will show up xD